Arianna

How can i play in this hell ?Little orbit you made a wrong decision

im a silver player , i love playing apb  its my favorite game but , with no threat districts its becoming hell , the problem  is  not only hard facing those golds trying hard , its also having gold mates , they keep talking bad to us , get angry and make the game waaaaaaay much less fun , they dont want us ( silvers ) in their teams ,  so why did u remove the threats  then ?

to increase the pop , it wont increase its actually getting lower , before this we had 2 bronze full districts and 2 half full silver districts , now they r only 2 districts filled  and thats it , u pushed most silvers and bronzes away ffrom the game

i log on from time to time trying to play a bit and i get trashed by enemy and by mates , i cant spend 30 mintues all togther in this atmosphere , 

give us back our threat districts 

Little orbit you made a big wrong decision u should fix it please 

here is an example from a team mate 

1.jpg

and after this talk he started trashing me cause i couldnt handle 2 golds enemies one of them was a cheater , he himself was a gold and he couldnt kill  him 1 vs 1 ! 

i miss playing this game but i cant play it any more its too much stress and no fun at all 

Edited by Arianna
typo
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 5

But Jericho now has one full district instead of two half-empty ones! 

Besides, haven't you been told yet your skills drastically improve while you wait for the respawn so you could instantly die again and wait for some more? 

• Like 4

Just uninstall it. Not worth wasting time on a game thats already dead. 

Let the gold 50 gold cheaters left fight each other until the shut down next year....

3 hours ago, Arianna said:

im a silver player , i love playing apb  its my favorite game but , with no threat districts its becoming hell , the problem  is  not only hard facing those golds trying hard , its also having gold mates , they keep talking bad to us , get angry and make the game waaaaaaay much less fun , they dont want us ( silvers ) in their teams ,  so why did u remove the threats  then ?

to increase the pop , it wont increase its actually getting lower , before this we had 2 bronze full districts and 2 half full silver districts , now they r only 2 districts filled  and thats it , u pushed most silvers and bronzes away ffrom the game

i log on from time to time trying to play a bit and i get trashed by enemy and by mates , i cant spend 30 mintues all togther in this atmosphere , 

1.jpg

and after this talk he started trashing me cause i couldnt handle 2 golds enemies one of them was a cheater , he himself was a gold and he couldnt kill  him 1 vs 1 ! 

i miss playing this game but i cant play it any more its too much stress and no fun at all 

I dunno why your posting this, its not like Little orbit cares anymore, if they did they wouldn't of done this change,

i've even had golds on my team car surf on my car, just to walk off in front of the car while i was driving so that i would kill them and get a demerit so i can be kicked

so now my attitude tords golds on my team is , you drive, your gold, you carry me, you don't like it, not my fault.

I used to have fun in APB, but now its more of a frustrating headache that only lets me play for 20-30 mins before i get so upset that i want to punch the monitor and then just log off, If this was the intent of Little orbit, to drive off the lower skilled players (lower skilled then gold / cheats that is) then they are susceeding indoing so as i log on now a days, get opp, see the mission is 1 bronze, 2 silver vs 3 golds , and know right away, i made a bad choice of logging in but part of me is like maybe ill get a good match, one of these ready ups, but then mission 2 starts and its the same thing, then mission 3, then mission 4 same thing over and over, til i just give up and log off pissed off

Edited by ShaiShai
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It’s because you need to find a group of people or even a single mate to play with.

I can help you around if you’re from Citadel.

/w me either in-game or on the forums.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Visionaireh said:

It’s because you need to find a group of people or even a single mate to play with.

theres no such people in apb..especially right now

19 minutes ago, AlienTM said:

theres no such people in apb..especially right now

There are. You just need to find them

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Arianna said:

then just dont play if its not fun, if enough people dont find it fun then maybe orbit will revert no-seg

• Like 1

It is unfortunate. Its the same thing us mid golds had to deal with for the past year and a half when we were locked in the 1 silver district with all the best players in the game. With this change we can actually play for more than half an hour without getting super bored. So its kind of a lose-lose situation as a whole.

• Like 1

I assume the good one solution could be reverted to segregated servers, but in order of district threat - player threat, so the golds can play only with golds (and by chance with dethreaters, yes), at least there won’t be any new players or those players who’s not aware of the segregation issue.

10 hours ago, Visionaireh said:

There are. You just need to find them

type in dist chat and u ll see how many will respond especially if ur silver and below u ll see how many will type u back..

Edited by AlienTM

I'm permanent gold so I don't have the same perspective, but I don't see how threat segregation fixed the toxicity. You had dethreaters intentionally play in bronze to stomp on easy opp. In silver districts, most missions had dethreaters. For me, removal of threat segregation has filtered out a lot of those a-holes. Sadly though you've probably been on other side of my crosshair for too many missions.

Developers should not revert to the old schema. The old scheme has many disadvantages. You need to set up a system for selecting enemies. Now she is doing her job poorly. Make the selection more selective so that the players get a worthy opponent.

Merged.

If the system cannot pick up the enemy because the team is too strong or weak. The system should send a message about it. Something like "Your threat level is too high for this area, collect a squad with a threat level less than 100,500 parrots."

Merged.

The assignment of the threat level should be related to the time spent by the player in the game. There should be no newcomers with a golden color. Also, the level of threat should depend on the TOTAL number of wins and losses. The threat level should be reset in the event of a prolonged absence. If a player has not played for 1 day, then his threat level will decrease by 1%. If the player has not played for a week, then his threat level will decrease by 30%. Etc.

20 hours ago, Bambola said:

But Jericho now has one full district instead of two half-empty ones! 

Besides, haven't you been told yet your skills drastically improve while you wait for the respawn so you could instantly die again and wait for some more? 

^this. Game would actually be dead right now at least na if they didn't remove it.

8 hours ago, MonkaS said:

^this. Game would actually be dead right now at least na if they didn't remove it.

NA isn't already dead?

The game's been dead for years now in NA. Even when I left back in 2017/2018 there was very little content to do given the population: 1 half full bronze waterfront and 1 half full silver financial at best (so have fun if you're gold and need waterfront progression), only 1 FC full if you're lucky, and social is a ghost town. I popped in every now and again and it's just gotten worse and worse.

49 minutes ago, Phresh said:

NA isn't already dead?

The game's been dead for years now in NA. Even when I left back in 2017/2018 there was very little content to do given the population: 1 half full bronze waterfront and 1 half full silver financial at best (so have fun if you're gold and need waterfront progression), only 1 FC full if you're lucky, and social is a ghost town. I popped in every now and again and it's just gotten worse and worse.

games not dead until you actually can't get opp

3 hours ago, MonkaS said:

games not dead until you actually can't get opp

Which wasn't a thing that was going to happen on NA, as the people who were still here are the people who would never leave unless something drastic happened. The removal of threat segregation did nothing about the current population issue, but in fact actually caused further loss of population. Many of the bronze/silver players who you'd consistently see playing at a given time of the day, are now no longer anywhere to be seen, due to being driven away by no longer having a place where they stand a reasonable chance of getting even remotely reasonable matches. Instead, we have an influx of the old gold players, but many of them are inconsistent in activity, and some have already left after being reminded that nothing has changed for the better.

• Like 2

On 9/29/2021 at 12:48 AM, Arianna said:

ihere is an example from a team mate 

1.jpg

Ignore list is full? Disable chat?

On 9/28/2021 at 11:48 PM, Arianna said:

1.jpg

This situation sucks for everyone really, all threats alike. The point was to allow the few remaining players (especially on NA) to be able to find opposition, I'm pretty sure they're aware that this won't bring any new players whatsoever. Now everyone needs to suck it up unfortunately, golds are frustrated because they get matched up against or with bronzes/silvers, and bronzes/silvers are frustrated because they get roflstomped by golds.

The best thing you can do now is try to find people to group up with and make the game a bit more enjoyable, and ignore the shit talking. Players will be toxic regardless of their threat level, this is an online game, don't expect people to be respectful lmao.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Which wasn't a thing that was going to happen on NA, as the people who were still here are the people who would never leave unless something drastic happened. The removal of threat segregation did nothing about the current population issue, but in fact actually caused further loss of population. Many of the bronze/silver players who you'd consistently see playing at a given time of the day, are now no longer anywhere to be seen, due to being driven away by no longer having a place where they stand a reasonable chance of getting even remotely reasonable matches. Instead, we have an influx of the old gold players, but many of them are inconsistent in activity, and some have already left after being reminded that nothing has changed for the better.

your entire statement is incorrect there are more players playing now than when we couldn't even fill a bronze district(no golds could play the game at that time however now everyone can play) during the day just yesterday it was 40 v 40

19 hours ago, Phresh said:

NA isn't already dead?

When Covid hit NA was pretty populated but that didn't last long due to people going back to work and school as well them removing Easy Anti-Cheat where the drops really started happening.

Edited by El-Neko
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, MonkaS said:

your entire statement is incorrect there are more players playing now than when we couldn't even fill a bronze district(no golds could play the game at that time however now everyone can play) during the day just yesterday it was 40 v 40

You clearly haven't tracked the population analytics over the past few years, as I have.

On 9/30/2021 at 5:43 PM, MonkaS said:

Your are wrong. The game population is at the lowest it has ever been. just look at apb.pop and steam charts.

10 hours ago, Thiagao145 said:

Your are wrong. The game population is at the lowest it has ever been. just look at apb.pop and steam charts.

But hey, Jericho players are happy now, having one (😱) district fully alive. That’s what I clearly don’t understand in this decision, they pick minority over majority. No offense, but most of NA players already migrated to EU, some friends of mine from there did managed to max more than 2 255 chars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2