Jump to content
Gateron

Can someone from littleorbit give me a honest answer* instead of censoring?

Recommended Posts

Do you give any attention to the live version of the game? Or do you not care about the current playing population because its so small. I have a feeling you guys actually don't care about the current players but more about the future ones that will maybe join the new upgraded APB:R.

 

Why do i think that?

1. 0 in game moderation

2. Low ranks golds clearly walling and smooth aiming running around and even some max ranks just blatantly cheating. Nice BE is clearly working...

3. scuffed updates making the game run like garbage as well as the hitreg. I now average 100 Fps instead of 110-130 with a I7 6700k on 4.5.

 

Just tell us that you let the live version of APB:R run it self and you guys don't give a shit about it and i am content. This feels like how Gamerfirst ran this game in 2015 when they stopped working on APB:R completely expect that they left the servers running. I won't blame you who wants to put time and money into a population of 500 people haha. 

 

I have a honest feeling that this is gonna be just deleted with out any reasoning as if it was never posted. #freespeechbtw.

 

axytu7xks5051.pngPeace

Edited by Gateron
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they finally answer us something... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Gateron said:

 

what the fuck is this

 

i would have assumed an alien such as yourself would have access to way cooler video games than apb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

i would have assumed an alien such as yourself would have access to way cooler video games than apb

I do i play Rust these days a bit and have uni keeping me occupied, but doesn't change the fact that i like well liked this game. 

Edited by Gateron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gateron said:

I do i play Rust these days a bit

really not helping your case there friend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

really not helping your case there friend

Well who cares what games i play now. I just want to know why they operate like they do now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gateron said:

Well who cares what games i play now. I just want to know why they operate like they do now.

having not played in a while i cant speak to the cheater issue myself (not that i had much faith in battleye being resurrected like discount jesus), but ive recently seen people complaining about both being moderated by GMs and being falsely banned

 

so theres definitely something happening - whether one is satisfied with the level of happening is up to them, but i think its unfair to compare them to g1 leaving the servers running and going on vacation

 

also, why'd you asterisk "honest answer" in the thread title but theres no footnote in the post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

S1EWIka.png 

bow down to your anti-cheat gods ▄█▀█●

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game is going to die before the "Engine Upgrade" is finished, been "in progress" for almost 10 years.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

..........

You are forgetting one thing! When LO acquired this game they stated the engine upgrade is almost done and should be live in couple months. This was more than two and a half years ago and people are still waiting. In the meantime on the live version nothing big has really changed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

You are forgetting one thing! When LO acquired this game they stated the engine upgrade is almost done and should be live in couple months. This was more than two and a half years ago and people are still waiting. In the meantime on the live version nothing big has really changed

That's what they were told. I remember 3 or 4 years ago i've heard this from the former developer that owned this game before LO and maybe they told them everything is fine. Following the forum posts from Matt Scott there was a lot more stuff that had to be fixed. A very huge amount of "a lot more".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Gateron said:

2. Low ranks golds clearly walling and smooth aiming running around and even some max ranks just blatantly cheating. Nice BE is clearly working...

Agreed, this is half the reason i am not spending now, the other half is the nerfed weapons. However your estimate of 500 players is grossly over. We have a max of 50-60 players on a Good day. MOst of those being Golds/Pro's/Hackers. 

Very few Legit players..It has gotten so bad that i did spend. but just to make another slot. so i could also be a famous and well liked player. So i bought a slot so i can have a license plate name. Then like the other sociopaths I stand on the rail at double B and Talk about myself, n how BaddAss I am. So this week I was 'GOD'. next week imma be what ever the license plate is on my neighbors car.

          Fucks NOT giVen-Mack Bolan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no answer. Can't someone from little orbit take 2 minutes of his life to say yes or no that that they are are letting the live version run it self and are completely focusing on the engine? 

Edited by Gateron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

You are forgetting one thing! When LO acquired this game they stated the engine upgrade is almost done and should be live in couple months.

Since then Matt's gone into detail about all the aspects that have been taken apart, fixed, put back together, rewritten, etc. so it's safe to say he's well aware that was an incorrect statement. Nobody's right 100% of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2021 at 7:14 AM, Gateron said:

Do you give any attention to the live version of the game? Or do you not care about the current playing population because its so small. I have a feeling you guys actually don't care about the current players but more about the future ones that will maybe join the new upgraded APB:R.

little orbit has been working  endlessly to upgrade APB and you think they do not care ?

 

wow.....um yeah just wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

little orbit has been working  endlessly to upgrade APB and you think they do not care ?

 

wow.....um yeah just wow

I just want them to say: hey we are letting the live version manage it self we are not doing anything for it for the foreseeable future then small recycled updates. We have no intention of putting workforce into the live version, but every workforce we have is focused on the engine upgrade. Hopefully this fixes your expectations that we will do something about the live version as upgrading anti-cheat, in game moderating, matchmaking issues, weapon balancing. This ensures we can upgrade APB:R quicker and then fix the imperfections of the live version and upgrade the anti cheat back to EAC . -Matt

Edited by Gateron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Gateron said:

I just want them to say: hey we are letting the live version manage it self we are not doing anything for it for the foreseeable future then small recycled updates. We have no intention of putting workforce into the live version, but every workforce we have is focused on the engine upgrade. Hopefully this fixes your expectations that we will do something about the live version as upgrading anti-cheat, in game moderating, matchmaking issues, weapon balancing. This ensures we can upgrade APB:R quicker and then fix the imperfections of the live version and upgrade the anti cheat back to EAC . 

This has all been covered. 

Anti cheat isnt changing. 

Matchmaking cant be fixed on live. 

Weapon balance is in progress and ongoing. 

 

Aside from that it's also been said that there is no point fixing something on / add something to live just to have to fix / add it a second time on 2.1

 

Honestly you should have made your post "I havent been paying attention, can someone fill me in?".

 

 

 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Honestly you should have made your post "I havent been paying attention, can someone fill me in?".

You just described like 90% of forum posts.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2021 at 3:14 PM, Gateron said:

1. 0 in game moderation

 

 

I wouldnt say that, they are really cracking down on Hackusators and Trump supporters. Everything else is fair game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LO has always supported hackers in APB they even made some of them into SPCT and put them in their competition mode. The game will always be dying as long as its owned by LO. Give it another 10 years so somebody else picks up the game and we can actually have fun skirmishes instead of vsing cheaters every 2nd match.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, largeAPBgamer said:

LO has always supported hackers in APB they even made some of them into SPCT

As always, bring your suspicions/proof to SakeBee and if appropriate they will be dealt with.

 

At this point you're just making wild claims without any basis at least from my point of view

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, largeAPBgamer said:

LO has always supported hackers in APB they even made some of them into SPCT and put them in their competition mode. The game will always be dying as long as its owned by LO. Give it another 10 years so somebody else picks up the game and we can actually have fun skirmishes instead of vsing cheaters every 2nd match.

That's just a false statement LO doesnt support hackers nor do SPCT but i know there are a lot more people believing this false information. As i said somewhere else go search and you will find the people behind all the hacks that were published if it's twitch or youtube or where ever they flex with their stuff and those people are nowhere near LO or SPCT and even make fun of them. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have the feeling that what LO tries to censor is stuff that would break the game community apart. the least of there concerns is to have a riot in there apb community.

 

as stated apb is not like others game that LO has handled and with this strict policy we can see that LO is trying to keep away of the tread where APB is coming from.

 

i would like to see again new info about engine update from matt scott but at this time we kinda have low hopes if it wil succeed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...