Sakebee

12/30 Maintenance Announcement

Hello everyone,

We have our usual server maintenance this week on Wednesday 12/30/2020. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 6 PM UTC and will last up to 10 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 6 PM UTC as well. Our window will be a bit longer than usual this week while our provider takes care of some essential background upkeep at this time. Thank you for your understanding and happy holidays!

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

• Thanks 1

Hey everyone,

We need to delay the maintenance slightly. We will be starting in about 30 minutes, starting at 7PM UTC instead of the previously stated 6PM UTC. Thank you for your understanding.

thats the Whole Day, why did u guys change your maintenance times..used to be a night. now your taking USA out the whole day..Fine..I give up

What a bunch of clowns these guys are.

10 hour "maintenance" during prime time.

Are you making new weapon reskins? Clothing perhaps?

Heyyy that's pretty good!

People coming home to relax and play a few missio.... oh wait... 10 full flippin hours of maintenance at primetime ladies and gentleman!

How to lose even more players 101 right there.

• Like 1

yeah I don't really understand it either....in europe its around 7 - 8 pm when the maintenance starts...thats prime time

Besides that i played last night and at some point the servers were almost completeley empty why not do maintenance then instead of the best time of the day?

Hardware related maintenance from the provider side as well (Explains the length).

And last I checked LO is not based in EU contrary to their largest player base.

The timing sucks, but if you can do so much better just buy APB and organize it all the way you want it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Kevkof is correct that this maintenance is somewhat different. Our provider needs to do some work on their machines, and this was the time they requested. I realize it is inconvenient for some, but we appreciate your patience in this matter. We will return to our usual maintenance schedule when we are able.

Please LO, just shut the game down completely. At this point you are making a joke of yourselves.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Knataz said:

Please LO, just shut the game down completely. At this point you are making a joke of yourselves.

The only joke walking around here is you

• Like 4

Just now, CookiePuss said:

It's nice to see there is still so much passion about playing apb. 

Great Gameme

Customization, certant events and moments. I personally like the drifting in 4x4, reminds me of Burnout, nothing beats a drifting the park circle in financial ❤️

39 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Hardware related maintenance from the provider side as well (Explains the length).

The timing sucks, but if you can do so much better just buy APB and organize it all the way you want it.

No need to get defensive about it.

I was just curious because for me as a regular player the timing did not make sense. As you even say yourself...most players are in EU and the servers are then shutdown during prime time but i guess LO is just a little fish that has to live with the constraints their provider puts on them

2 hours ago, Kevkof said:

This. I like this post.

To those who believe the job is so easy, why aren't y'all doing something better? Be quiet and let them work. Maybe the game will run properly for once if the developers can take their time.

Kids got nothing better to do but cry for attention on APB Reloaded. This is astonishing.

Edited by Jeffrey_Epstein
  • Like 1

Seems to me the Latest Provider Sucks, last big shut down was cus the provider.

I say We go Picket that providers P.O. box 

Pop has been so low lately in the bronze districts its become very hard on a day to day basis to grind Joker Tickets. Especially since the last nerfs, cuz the nerfs effected all weapons from registering unless your a magician, Forced to play in the Silver districts where most the opp are Magicians.

So I am pretty much giving up on the Joker grind, and have decided to alternate my grinding days,

with Fun Only Days. Now there are only 6 days in a Week cuz Wednesday is not a Day anymore

😭

Guessing it's still down because I cant get in

EDIT: Nevermind im actually dumb

Edited by Acid_Tank

10 hours ago, Johnbelemo said:

No need to get defensive about it.

what part about their post came off as defensive?