Trivirium

Should Social be improved?

I made a thread on the old forums about turning the gigantic Breakwater Galleria building into an in-game representation of Armas. Imagine it: one floor covered in weapon racks, one showing off armas vehicles, one floor being a clothes shop showing off all the Armas gear. Best of all, walking up to a specific item and pressing 'F' would take you straight to the Armas page. Would definitely incentivise people to hang out there, and allow people to physically see the items they are purchasing.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, BartMcRoy said:

I spat my drink.

Also I kinda like the idea of guild/player housing. It would add more in terms of an RPG standpoint, but even then, that is more data for them to store.

The system would probably have to be somewhat similar to GTA's version, with slight customization, a trophy system, but the base layout is the same.

And sadly, while I typed this, I realize someones gonna make a brothel. Oh god why am I cursed with this mind.

Are brothels really a bad thing though? 😉

They need some things like Movie Area so people can queue up some links and watch them (such as Garrysmod having rn and Just Caust 3 Multiplayer aswell). 

There are too many things that is currently missing within the social to make it less "AFKing AREA" and more fun and relaxing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Helicopters and motorbikes.

LO: Get to the choppas.

The possibilities for social are almost endless. It's been brought up in the old suggestions forum so many times. Here's one from 2014 that I was involved in (  https://forums-old.gamersfirst.com/topic/359336-weapon-range-in-social/?fromsearch=1 ) and that wasnt the first time either. I hope after the big things are sorted by LO they do what G1 never did.

Some other ideas were, a test track accessible at the back of the car place and lazer tag lol.

I also mention in that thread that little cool things for people to do in social can help prevent burn out from missions. Burn out is the thing that makes people quit for a long time. Burn out is bad mkay!

remove the 100 symbol cap
Give us more sound so my theme's can sound better than 8bits

Shootingrange in social

Finish that big gigantic mall looking building in the back of social
Use the piers so we can run to a boat and travel to financial or waterfront

Music editor should allow for more variety. I love transcribing sheet music over for my themes and songs. It's a pain in the butt to double the needed speed, and try to use 32nd notes for some quicker songs, in addition to the two measure limitation on the song editor. (pls gib moar measures)

A shooting range is nice, finishing the actual mall at the back (make it the marketplace)

a few more places to showcase my cars with friends would be nice.

I like the type of housing that's instanced in Black Desert Online. Tis my love.

I'd hope for something similar in social... like an apartment complex, one that's instanced so your friends could join. (It'd be a good money sink) And add maybe one for clan housing.

oh god, so many suggestions, I've got more too 😆

Edited by Sergsininia
changed :> to :>

On 6/13/2018 at 12:10 PM, Lord Cashpoint said:

I made a thread on the old forums about turning the gigantic Breakwater Galleria building into an in-game representation of Armas. Imagine it: one floor covered in weapon racks, one showing off armas vehicles, one floor being a clothes shop showing off all the Armas gear. Best of all, walking up to a specific item and pressing 'F' would take you straight to the Armas page. Would definitely incentivise people to hang out there, and allow people to physically see the items they are purchasing.

hey this is pretty good

On 6/12/2018 at 11:22 PM, Trivirium said:

- Separate the "one stop and shop" corner.

- Spreading out the shops and make each shop unique to what it sells and style the interior accordingly?

I dont like this at all. It would be sooo annoying to run to one side of social to edit my vehicle. Then if I want my char to match the colours of my vehicle, run to another side of social. Not only would it make it hard for new players to find the areas but its just not functional. I dont want to waste time running around like its frikkin Warframe. I want to get to a kiosk and get right to work. 

Small suggestion

Change the outfits in jokers store (some even repeat instead of showing outfits that aren't on display)

And maybe a movie Theater. (cause that went so well the first time....Starscreen Cineplex...)

On 6/12/2018 at 10:39 PM, BartMcRoy said:

I'd laugh if it was Kempington's character model as the bartender.

*starts poll to use Kemp's characters as bartenders in both faction hangouts*

1 hour ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

*starts poll to use Kemp's characters as bartenders in both faction hangouts*

Kemps character is a butler, not a bartender. Dont get it twisted.

OMG PLZ add a way so I dont hear peoples music!!! I dont care if its from the social booth or from a car, plz just add that option in options. 

Game breaking bug in social: some of the bottles and glasses are hanging haldway off the shelf!!! 

Can't play anymore gg