Zealocke

PROPOSAL : TO BALANCE THE N-TEC, BUFF THE STAR 556!

Poll (Please read post first before answering)  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree the STAR 556 to make it as competitive as the N-TEC so the game becomes more balanced?

• Yes, maybe with your idea
    • Yes, but with another way of buffing it
    • No, Should stay as it is

2 minutes ago, Zealocke said:

Do i have to bring the troll spray again? 😥

?

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

This poll brought me hope that our community actually can be reasonable.

GG guys, GG.

The masses will always be ignorant of the world and see only from their narrow view point. That is why democracy fails.

1 minute ago, SelttikS said:

The masses will always be ignorant of the world and see only from their narrow view point. That is why democracy fails.

Na, we just know better, check the join dates

2 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Qr6nBqg.gif

Just now, ch4ncer said:

Na, we just know better, check the join dates

Join dates on a forum mean nothing, specially at this point. I bought the game while it was on the shelf the first time and second time if that means anything to anyone. Doesn't to me but eh you seem to think it does.

2 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Join dates on a forum mean nothing, specially at this point. I bought the game while it was on the shelf the first time and second time if that means anything to anyone. Doesn't to me but eh you seem to think it does.

No need to work yourself up like this, it'll be all okay :) Star doesnt need a rework.

It's not gonna do much. Why? Because then you'll have two meta ARs but what about the others? What about FAR, Frenzy etc ?

15 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Thats why polls are needed. Yet people still complain about em. 

If you guys are happy its cool. It was a proposal and an idea. 

Edited by Zealocke

Just now, ch4ncer said:

No need to work yourself up like this, it'll be all okay 🙂 Star doesnt need a rework.

Not worked up don't think i said star needed work. if i did it would have been sarcastic, like when i talk about the SNR buffs.

6 minutes ago, Szambi said:

It's not gonna do much. Why? Because then you'll have two meta ARs but what about the others? What about FAR, Frenzy etc ?

We have to check each case separatedly.

As you can see. Some weapons like the cobra dont even need a poll. Far is fine actually.

Edited by Zealocke

Just now, Zealocke said:

We have to check each case in separate.

As you can see. Some weapons like the cobra dont even need a poll. Far is fine actually.

So we need a new post about the Cobra and FAR? Hmmm 😉

8 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

So we need a new post about the Cobra and FAR? Hmmm 😉

If people wants.. oh! you prefer the 20th post about customer support or battleeye! Maybe we should start one about cats! 😜

Edited by Zealocke

Just now, Zealocke said:

If people wants.. oh! you prefer the 20th post of customer support or battleeye! Maybe we should start one about cats! 😜

Yes we need more cats! and Nun outfits in game. Nun outfit is my new thing that is needed cause of the old trailer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zealocke said:

If people wants.. oh! you prefer the 20th post of customer support or battleeye! Maybe we should start one about cats! 😜

Dogs > Cats

fite me 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Yes we need more cats! and Nun outfits in game. Nun outfit is my new thing that is needed cause of the old trailer.

That old trailer made look us enforcers like pussies.

yes buff every weapon

buff the star? bro its already OP...

• Thanks 1

@Snjezana I am sorry, but FAR is very good alternative to N-Tec or even ATAC, and I use it a lot. Just dont use any red mode on it to keep its accuracy potential while shooting full auto. I can optimisticaly say that red modes such as CJ, and IR will break this weapon. Its straight upgrade for STAR 556 but with less ammo in magazine. Just dont try to fight vs Ntec in long range with this weapon. Its very good for medium range.

I think you just dont know its strong and weak sides.

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor

1 minute ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

@Snjezana I am sorry, but FAR is very good alternative to N-Tec or even ATAC, and I use it a lot. Just dont use any red mode on it to keep its accuracy potential while shooting full auto. I can optimisticaly say that red modes such as CJ, and IR will break this weapon. Its straight upgrade for STAR 556 but with less ammo in magazine. Just dont try to fight vs Ntec in long range with this weapon. Its very good for medium range.

i use an ntec/cr5 with HS3 IR3 and MS3...i can full auto someone with 6 bullets accurately...so it should also be possible to auto someone with the FAR.
Also if you tap fire as fast as the fire rate your crosshair will be smaller than a full auto(I may not make sense but you will see if you try it)

Do you agree the STAR 556 to make it as competitive as the N-TEC so the game becomes more balanced?

Because why would the game need 2 n-tecs? Star has greater hipfire accuracy and low recoil for those who can't handle their aim /w the ntec.  Trade-off for greater bloom is handling the recoil.  If you buff up one to equal the other, you have to also add in the downsides to prevent OPness.  And all that accomplishes is eliminate a gun from the game, which is brilliant in it's niche.

17 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

ir3 has been broken for years now iirc, it has no practical downside

• Like 2

People seem to forget that the Star is designed the way it is, because it's the starting Primary weapon of the game. It will be the first gun new players get to use. If it was still just as easy to use and on par with the Ntec, then the Ntec would get overshadowed. 

13 hours ago, Zealocke said:

and whats the problem?

the game balance would be thrown off

n-tec can be destroyed by star if used properly not just in fire but cover etc - real strategy is always needed

but regardless of today - little Orbit already said they are taking a look at everything to see what needs to be done to fix apb and the guns is one of them

I'll just be patient and wait for the doctor visit instead of a quack fix with a band aid

@BXNNXD Try it for FAR. With IR3 and without it. After a while you will notice the difference. FAR is more accurate without it. Same pays for ATAC

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor