Hollowchick

Lowering the maximum amount of players in Fightclub?

Lowering the maximum amount of players in Fightclub?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Should we step down from the 20v20 concept back to a 16v16, maybe even less, or should we leave it the way it is

• 20v20 is friggin awesome
    • heck no give 16v16 back (or maybe even less?)

Basically I hate having mass gatherings in FC. The more players are in the district the more it becomes just about getting lucky. 20v20 is a bloody catastrophe imo, the most fun fightclub matches are when you've got a 12v12ish situation on the district. Not too many people for a pack of 9 people to spawn in your face while you get shot from every possible angle but not too few to be running around the map for ages trying to find someone.
But then again, maybe I'm just a bit of a crybaby
What do you guys think? Should LO revert these changes in an upcoming update or should they leave it as it is?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How about more? 50v50 asylum would be neat.

• Like 7

Asylum was always 20v20, Baylan at 20v20 feels like an old UT server with 32 Man DM on a duel map, it's just chaos.

Also bring back Beacon.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

You mean anarchy district ;^)

I'd drop Baylan to 16 v 16. It was never a map that put a premium on tactical movement and spawnkilling was occasionally an issue, but it's beyond spammy now. The spawn system just plain out can't handle the numbers. You frequently end up with only one or two options to spawn at and if there are enemies closing in on it, well you're shit outta luck.

I assume the reason they did it is because pop dropped to the point where there was never enough demand for two Baylans, so they upped the limit to make the most of the one Baylan that could be filled. But since the pop is on the way back up now, that reason is surely gone?

Asylum's okay at 20 v 20, although it still runs too many item hold missions.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

cool, but more cool is how this could destroy my fps xD

1 minute ago, sundere said:

cool, but more cool is how this could destroy my fps xD

Nah not good enough.

100v100 Anarchy district 

and 50v50 fightclub Then i can finally talk about fightclub.

'psst Square Enix E3 is live now'

Asylum needs more people but objectives that make people clump in groups and not 20 people guarding a case in a room. We need caotic order, something anarcy dist failed at. 

20v20 is fine and you get a lot of kills for challenges etc.

20v20 on Asylum is fine just need some work on objective placements in it. Same with 20v20 Baylan works well compare to the 16v16 since both have enough room for more players to roam in.

• Like 1

Thats exactly what makes it fun...

I want open conflict 50 vs 50 with kills count bars and maybe contacts? That would be actually awesome.

200-250 kills to end a mission.

i have no opinion on the thread topic, but a reworked anarchy district with actual objectives would be pretty cool imo

• Like 3

Baylan need a little bit more people, when i play on it it feel empty even when it's full. Asylium is a way better because everyone is just in a close range everytime and this is yummy. More people in both side would be more super, i like chaos when nade rain from everywhere and everytime.

17 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i have no opinion on the thread topic, but a reworked anarchy district with actual objectives would be pretty cool imo

I meant this... not open conflict.

Just kill, doing objectives all the time gets boring and tiring. Just skip to what it matters, killing.

7 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Just kill, doing objectives all the time gets boring and tiring. Just skip to what it matters, killing.

without concentrated objectives the fighting in anarchy districts tends to gravitate towards spawn killing whichever faction has less people 

More chaos! With a cookie reward! So yeah more ppl just with better rewards... like cookies.

52 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

without concentrated objectives the fighting in anarchy districts tends to gravitate towards spawn killing whichever faction has less people 

That shouldnt happen with a populated apb.

When they had anarchy districts before it was just clumps of people on roofs with HVRs and OSMAWs. I think G1 finally made one just to prove the point that they would be terrible.

6 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

That shouldnt happen with a populated apb.

it will happen in a full district as well, it will just depend on which team has better players

In my opinion, lowering the numbers in FC would just promote slower gameplay. People would just camp even more than they already have for an easy kill. By leaving the numbers the way they are or increasing the numbers, these same campers would have to worry about flankers at any given moment. I believe FC should remain the same, if not increasing the amount of people.

I don't think lowering the numbers is the resolution, but there is a glaring issue when the FC districts are stacked 2:1 in favor of either side. It just becomes a roll tide and begins to alienate people.

Proposition:  Fight Club should be "Full" to a faction when they have more players than the other faction. Eg. If it's 17 Enforcers to 16 criminals, another Enforcer shouldn't be able to join until its 17 to 17.

The actual numbers to the proposition are arbitrary, but the point is made.

Edited by BuggedOut

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

2 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

The most fun Ive had was when missions didnt have a number cap. So you could call backup and get like 8 total guys on your team. Then the enemy team would call backup and it would end up being 16 vs 16. I loved it, usually defending side won and it broke the mission but everyone was centered around an objective area. I loved how there was a fight btw people on the roof and people on the ground. People behind cars vs people on the other side of the street behind cars. People btw buildings and walls. When I would look in the distance it was my team battling out the enemy. Not people from different missions and grey names. You dont care about other people battling it out. But when you see your screen with greens and red, its suddenly more engaging and you have that sense of war. It was actually chaotic, the type the promo videos show, actual street fire fights btw both factions. I loved it. This Chaos /d or whatever it is didnt have it. So people were spread around the entire /d and spawn camped. Which got boring quick. If there are POI around the /d people will stay close to those areas of conflict and have a proper moment. Look at Planet Side 2. Its really boring because there is so much space yet I cant find anyone to fight. But the bases are POI where everyone gathers and fights. You need something like that even if it is just a death match. 

Edited by killerskull

dump the server population into Asylum

see whos last one standing

I;d try it

but 20 vs 20 is fine by me on either