Wasabi987

Can you bind emote?

I would like to bind emote for the numeric keypad, but I don't know if it is possible, and if so, how to do it

• Like 1

That would be Cool if we could. I dont know the current answer though. I think that involves Hot-Keys that the anticheat will not accept.   

1 hour ago, Wasabi987 said:

I would like to bind emote for the numeric keypad, but I don't know if it is possible, and if so, how to do it

your idea is feasible .writing a command line macro . but I don't recommend that you try it .

Just macro it. I've had a few macroed for the better part of a decade to spam the start of the emote for funny things.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

3 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Just macro it. I've had a few macroed for the better part of a decade to spam the start of the emote for funny things.

some of us don't have the luxury of macros you know

If it works such as commands like /abandonmission you should be able to bind it by editing the APBInput.ini file. For example, I bound my /abandonmission to F1 by changing: Bindings=(Name="F1",Command="OpenAPBSupportPage invalidURL",Group="UI",bAllowInScaleformUI=True) to this here: Bindings=(Name="F1",Command="abandonmission")

Maybe an edit like this is worth a shot.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Frosi said:

If it works such as commands like /abandonmission you should be able to bind it by editing the APBInput.ini file. For example, I bound my /abandonmission to F1 by changing: Bindings=(Name="F1",Command="OpenAPBSupportPage invalidURL",Group="UI",bAllowInScaleformUI=True) to this here: Bindings=(Name="F1",Command="abandonmission")

Damn you. Beat me to it!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

u want to spam /whistle in social to annoy everyone ye

You mean fart or coin toss.

4 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You mean fart or coin toss.

Fart but cancelled so you just fart over and over and over.

...Im such a child.

6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

i think you forget that LO just said they're going to be banning all macros with BE...

45 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

i think you forget that LO just said they're going to be banning all macros with BE...

More likely they'll block popular ones like AHK and some Bloody mice, while completely ignoring all other gaming mice and accessories.

37 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

More likely they'll block popular ones like AHK and some Bloody mice, while completely ignoring all other gaming mice and accessories.

dunno, if the server side ones will work the way i think it will but they'll be able to identify macros fairly easily, i dunno if emotes or /abandonmission ones will get picked up, but firing ones and such probably will.

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Wew, good thing I don't play anymore.

9 hours ago, Genobee said:

Damn you. Beat me to it!

Hah, it was actually Shini who made me aware of this not all too long ago and I thought its too nifty not to share.

5 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

An emote wheel bound to a key would be a nice addition. 

I despise console radial menus. Gimme seperate binds I have so many keys!

17 hours ago, Wasabi987 said:

I would fucking love too see people default dance XDD

15 hours ago, Frosi said:

what else do I need to change in the developer files to make you think of yourself as a Pro ? 

LO your testers are worthy of respect . 

Just now, yood said:

what else do I need to change in the developer files to make you think of yourself as a Pro ? 

LO your testers are worthy of respect . 

aren't testers supposed to push the boundaries of the game?

seems kind of weird to expect them to be helpful at the same time you want them to sit and don't touch anything

13 hours ago, 404 said:

aren't testers supposed to push the boundaries of the game?

seems kind of weird to expect them to be helpful at the same time you want them to sit and don't touch anything

with each shot and action of the swindler, his ban gets closer . 404 you can do whatever you want .

On 6/23/2020 at 11:11 PM, Frosi said:

Actually that's useful thing to know.

2 hours ago, Mitne said:

Actually that's useful thing to know.

who will you blame for your ban : Frosi or yourself ?

Just now, yood said:

who will you blame for your ban : Frosi or yourself ?

what ban?

this is the same file that is edited every time you change keybinds ingame, why would anyone be banned for this?

2 minutes ago, 404 said:

what ban?

this is the same file that is edited every time you change keybinds ingame, why would anyone be banned for this?

why do you need to change something that the developers do not consider necessary in the changes ?