Wasabi987

Can you bind emote?

On 6/27/2020 at 2:30 PM, yood said:

who will you blame for your ban : Frosi or yourself ?

LO. It's config inside game folder. Goddamn, I already had this argument yesterday. I don't fucking inject cheats, just change input in config...

And with G1 I was banned for cheating but not really (Unless for you advantage is being cannonfodder for all kind of cheating Removed Inappropriate Language ~@mayii).

Pretty sure it was about my aggressive sceptism toward their actions (justifed after all), constantly questioning their lack of transparency (what the fuck were they doing most of APB lifetime under their reign???) and my sometimes out-of-place sassy atittude. LO questioning FF bans shows greatly how dubious FairFight was - in my opinion it's next to PB when it comes to false-flagging (+when I was banned FF was MANUALLY managed (!) so it's hard to not find here strange approach for their "cheating" bans (might been false-flagged somewhere but might as well been just manually banned out of spite)).

I prefered you when you were writing in that wierd english.

2 hours ago, yood said:

why do you need to change something that the developers do not consider necessary in the changes ?

Because the key bind options werent touched in 10 years and only when they added new systems to the game. Gaming has come a long way, the more binds the better is a common thing in gaming nowadays and I'm sure it is one of the things that LO knows they have to do to modernize the game, including highly requested things such as hold crouch and toggle sprint.

• Like 2

On 6/24/2020 at 12:11 AM, Frosi said:

If it works such as commands like /abandonmission you should be able to bind it by editing the APBInput.ini file. For example, I bound my /abandonmission to F1 by changing: Bindings=(Name="F1",Command="OpenAPBSupportPage invalidURL",Group="UI",bAllowInScaleformUI=True) to this here: Bindings=(Name="F1",Command="abandonmission")

Maybe an edit like this is worth a shot.

ur da mvp !

was binding such commands via my keyboard software, didnt even consider apbinput for some reason

18 hours ago, yood said:

why do you need to change something that the developers do not consider necessary in the changes ?

They actually do, that's why setting in 2.1 are way wider than in current version. And extended apbinput options are coming there as well (toggle sprint ftw)

So nah, this is not bannable, at least for now. Apb settings are outdated and the fact that players found all the ways to fix it is a good thing.

Afterall, i feel like command keybinds is a good idea for futher apb updates, after 2.1 of course.

Edited by Nerima

Bindings=(Name="F1",Command="fart") 
Bindings=(Name="F2",Command="cointoss")
Bindings=(Name="F3",Command="chuckle")

I attempted this but it didn't function.

Edit for people looking for the bind to abandonmission:

Bindings=(Name="F1",Command="abandonmission") 

Edited by KyoukiDotExe