Suvayan_Ghosh

Does Criminal and enforcer have same social district ya different?

Does criminal and enforcer have Same Social district ya different I mean in social district they connect together ya they have their own social district?? 

11 minutes ago, Suvayan_Ghosh said:

Does criminal and enforcer have Same Social district ya different I mean in social district they connect together ya they have their own social district?? 

shouldn't you just go there and see?

but yes.

Edited by Fortune Runner

No. They would kill each other.

Criminals have Asylum for their Social district and enforcers have base set up in a bank.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Asylum was the Social for Criminals, the Enforcer Social one was in development but got scrapped.

At the end, 1 social, everyone together, at least inside it where you can buy, chat and hang out with your friends and other peoples, i think is better now than years ago when RTW had the idea to make this differently, but who knows, maybe we would have liked it if it was here now, instead of the actual one.

3 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Asylum was the Social for Criminals, the Enforcer Social one was in development but got scrapped.

At the end, 1 social, everyone together, at least inside it where you can buy, chat and hang out with your friends and other peoples, i think is better now than years ago when RTW had the idea to make this differently, but who knows, maybe we would have liked it if it was here now, instead of the actual one.

It mean in social district if I am criminal I can talk with enforcers? 

2 hours ago, Suvayan_Ghosh said:

Of course you can, Social District Breakwater Marina is accessible by both factions.

Edited by AlishaAzure

2 hours ago, Suvayan_Ghosh said:

No. They speak a different language.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Of course you can, Social District Breakwater Marina is accessible by both factions.

as an enforcer you wont be able to walk up to the criminal contact and vise versa, as a criminal you wont be able to walk up to the enforcer contact, you can however meet outside at the balcany where people use the marketplace / change clothes

you will also see a lot of other players in that area

Just now, ShaiShai said:

as an enforcer you wont be able to walk up to the criminal contact and vise versa, as a criminal you wont be able to walk up to the enforcer contact, you can however meet outside at the balcany where people use the marketplace / change clothes

you will also see a lot of other players in that area

he meant players, not contacts, you can't even reach the contacts if you are the opposite faction.

Two things You Must know before going.

During this time of Social Distancing You Must Wear a Face Covering when involved in any Trade.

Outside of Trading, You may only Socialize in Your Factions Night Club/Bar! Things Happen to people that cross the Line n get caught in the Wrong Bar

20 hours ago, Suvayan_Ghosh said:

1 minute ago, AlishaAzure said:

he meant players, not contacts, you can't even reach the contacts if you are the opposite faction.

i only said that part as its in the same social i did menshin that he can see other players in there tho

yes, crims and enforcers share the same Social District, but there is a "criminal area" and "enforcer area" that the opposite faction cannot go inside. It's just a small part of social though.

On 4/12/2020 at 3:10 AM, AlishaAzure said:

O I don't know about that.. (the criminals can jump into the enforcer base)

5 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

O I don't know about that.. (the criminals can jump into the enforcer base)

In the Base Game, is not possible to reach those contacts.

With glitches, you can also reach out of map or anywhere you want, you can even go up as enforcer inside criminals building.