Jump to content
Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, postalgril said:

you are the dethreaters

it's literally the golds that dethreat that do it, the only reason you ALL dont is because its boring having to dethreat. thank god its only a minority of you that do

but now ALL of you are dethreaters because ALL of you are going to ruin the game for everyone

 

its ok tho ive decided in matches against golds im just going to afk so i wont have to put up with it at least but i feel sorry for other bronzes that are going to and then leave the game because of you

 

i hope the game dies now just to spite the golds since they're the ones going to kill it, they'll deserve to lose the game

I challenge all the golds of this game, those who play in silver or bronze do not care, I have no problem so that the weapons are there if it is not to kill them, there is no problem in helping, as on several occasions huh Buying cars or lending money (which I never gave back) to many players, even giving away 100,000k just to find me, and all this is true just to help people who were starting to play, they asked me for help and I lent it to them, I would also have to say that we have very few options, and if I also get angry when my bullets hit the enemy, it is criminal or police, and it seems that I don't harm them ... it's just my thing ... of all ... ways to stay afk you don't gain anything, you lose confidence and you end up playing alone and every time this game depresses you more, if you just can't kill ask for help from your teammates, a girl does miracles, the ntec more of the same or any weapon that learn to drive with or you should see, it may be the end for your enemies, I have not spent the ogre for a long time because there is much crying gold for real!  

hey I'm silver and I go up to gold in a silver giving joy to all the golds that is wonderful, kicking their asses and feeling like they cry to me privately is priceless, when you want you join me with me a few days and you will see how the golds high rank They are just as easy to kill them! Come on champion, do not get depressed, that for two buzzes of life you don't have to put yourself like that, man of God!

Edited by SirVilla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, postalgril said:

please add segregation or game wont even be worth playing for majority of players. the only pop you'll have is the gold clans as they'll stomp and chase out everybody else.

🤨 go baylan or asylum or social to design something wtf

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember when I was growing up in apb. I got stomped daily by golds. and then I just got gud. which a lot of players don't get is. stop complaining and just get better. instead of hiding behind a district wall to protect you. 

  • Like 2
  • Dislike 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

 

XB1 NA/EU and PS4 NA/EU are back online.
We're working on bringing up PC.

 

Thanks,
Matt

Do you think PC Servers are coming back today? 😼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
16 minutes ago, Amayii said:

We are keeping the forum issues in mind, but one step at a time.

 

~@mayii

Alright, thank you very much for your answers.

 

11 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

 

XB1 NA/EU and PS4 NA/EU are back online.
We're working on bringing up PC.

 

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks for the update as always Matt.

We appreciate your hard work guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RageKitty said:

I remember when I was growing up in apb. I got stomped daily by golds. and then I just got gud. which a lot of players don't get is. stop complaining and just get better. instead of hiding behind a district wall to protect you. 

liar

what can a bronze do against a full clan of golds with all their configs, triggerbots, macros etc? nothing

 

just 1 gold can take a team of 12 bronzes or 8 silvers

 

at least the ones who dethreat die sometimes but now every single match 90% of the playerbase is going to get 0 points and it'll just be 2 or 3 gold clans just stomping and trashing the entire district with nobody else allowed to play or have fun.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, postalgril said:

just 1 gold can take a team of 12 bronzes or 8 silvers

are u actually high? or just frustrated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, FakeGucciBelt said:

Oh yea, console servers are up. Lets gooo!!

Have fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so like every day now since this has been happening ive been coming on here to see all the comments and how funny they are...
i myself dont care how long it takes this is a BIG step that LO needed to do the server's they had weren't the best.

i hope everything is going ok LO and that ul have APB running 100% soon enough and i hope with the new server's this game will be a lot more fun and playable... (its not really playable for me in the state is was in.... because 2080... it really hates 2080's)
23-Great-Job-Memes-02-720x720.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MattScott said:

We're working on bringing up PC.

Does this mean there is still a problem, or that we are just waiting on the upload to finish, and an ETA please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Hausman said:

are u actually high? or just frustrated

it's just truth

 

if you must let all the macroing triggerbot gold clans rule the roost then at least let /abandonmission work during opp missions.

 

im just going to afk in matches so if LO just wants loads of afks bc all matches are suddenly unfair bronzes vs gold clans then this is a great idea. 

  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, postalgril said:

liar

what can a bronze do against a full clan of golds with all their configs, triggerbots, macros etc? nothing

 

just 1 gold can take a team of 12 bronzes or 8 silvers

 

at least the ones who dethreat die sometimes but now every single match 90% of the playerbase is going to get 0 points and it'll just be 2 or 3 gold clans just stomping and trashing the entire district with nobody else allowed to play or have fun.

 

 

umm, when apb reloaded got relaunched, and gold was full, silver was full, and so was bronze. and I never really ventured into bronze. I was mainly in silver. so I did run into golds a lot. I got stomped a lot. but I got better. it didn't happen over night. or in a couple of days. if you want an easy mode game go play Farmville. but you have to put in some effort if you want to get good at the game. and as much as players like to say "oh I hardly put in effort to fight people" its true depending on the player you fight. but there are some games you run into where you have to try if you want to have somewhat a chance at winning. I don't go into every game thinking that my fellow golds have a cheating mechanism. which most don't they just know the mechanics and know how to use them well. as well as when you play the game long enough, you eventually get to predict what most apb players do. which is quite honestly easy since most of the pop do this. not to mention whenever you play in certain areas there are only so many avenues of attack. 

 

but to answer your question. yes I got stomped plenty. plenty of times did I rage. plenty of times did I take breaks from apb. but I do enjoy the game. I do enjoy the community. you just have to have steel skin and be able to accept you aren't as good as you think you are and grow. 

  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RageKitty said:

umm, when apb reloaded got relaunched, and gold was full, silver was full, and so was bronze. and I never really ventured into bronze. I was mainly in silver. so I did run into golds a lot. I got stomped a lot. but I got better. it didn't happen over night. or in a couple of days. if you want an easy mode game go play Farmville. but you have to put in some effort if you want to get good at the game. and as much as players like to say "oh I hardly put in effort to fight people" its true depending on the player you fight. but there are some games you run into where you have to try if you want to have somewhat a chance at winning. I don't go into every game thinking that my fellow golds have a cheating mechanism. which most don't they just know the mechanics and know how to use them well. as well as when you play the game long enough, you eventually get to predict what most apb players do. which is quite honestly easy since most of the pop do this. not to mention whenever you play in certain areas there are only so many avenues of attack. 

 

but to answer your question. yes I got stomped plenty. plenty of times did I rage. plenty of times did I take breaks from apb. but I do enjoy the game. I do enjoy the community. you just have to have steel skin and be able to accept you aren't as good as you think you are and grow. 

as a gold plated silver i know how u feel my dud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RageKitty said:

umm, when apb reloaded got relaunched, and gold was full, silver was full, and so was bronze. and I never really ventured into bronze. I was mainly in silver. so I did run into golds a lot. I got stomped a lot. but I got better. it didn't happen over night. or in a couple of days. if you want an easy mode game go play Farmville. but you have to put in some effort if you want to get good at the game. and as much as players like to say "oh I hardly put in effort to fight people" its true depending on the player you fight. but there are some games you run into where you have to try if you want to have somewhat a chance at winning. I don't go into every game thinking that my fellow golds have a cheating mechanism. which most don't they just know the mechanics and know how to use them well. as well as when you play the game long enough, you eventually get to predict what most apb players do. which is quite honestly easy since most of the pop do this. not to mention whenever you play in certain areas there are only so many avenues of attack. 

 

but to answer your question. yes I got stomped plenty. plenty of times did I rage. plenty of times did I take breaks from apb. but I do enjoy the game. I do enjoy the community. you just have to have steel skin and be able to accept you aren't as good as you think you are and grow. 

liar

 

i lose most of my matches already but i dont care. facing silvers is not a problem its fun just playing and fighting them most are better than me. but we're not talking about normal players here we're talking about the golds with all their configs, macros, triggerbots that they all use. its a whole other thing they dont belong in the same district as normal players. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, postalgril said:

liar

 

i lose most of my matches already but i dont care. facing silvers is not a problem its fun just playing and fighting them most are better than me. but we're not talking about normal players here we're talking about the golds with all their configs, macros, triggerbots that they all use. its a whole other thing they dont belong in the same district as normal players. 

Not all golds are cheaters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, doireallyhavetomakeadisplayname? said:

since when does console take priority over pc? lmao

I don't think it does, it just happened to be done faster (mainly due to less data)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, postalgril said:

liar

 

i lose most of my matches already but i dont care. facing silvers is not a problem its fun just playing and fighting them most are better than me. but we're not talking about normal players here we're talking about the golds with all their configs, macros, triggerbots that they all use. its a whole other thing they dont belong in the same district as normal players. 

not all golds hack a lot have just game knowledge from playing the game for so long

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, postalgril said:

liar

 

i lose most of my matches already but i dont care. facing silvers is not a problem its fun just playing and fighting them most are better than me. but we're not talking about normal players here we're talking about the golds with all their configs, macros, triggerbots that they all use. its a whole other thing they dont belong in the same district as normal players. 

What if I told you there are players trying every trick in the book like those players you're describing, but they're silver ...

You just don't want to go up against players trying to get any and all advantages they can, which is understandable but that's no reason to throw all golds under the same bus. 

 

The districts will still have matchmaking, so the matches won't be completely attrocious (despite what you might think of the current matchmaking)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, SirVilla said:

I challenge all the golds of this game, those who play in silver or bronze do not care, I have no problem so that the weapons are there if it is not to kill them, there is no problem in helping, as on several occasions huh Buying cars or lending money (which I never gave back) to many players, even giving away 100,000k just to find me, and all this is true just to help people who were starting to play, they asked me for help and I lent it to them, I would also have to say that we have very few options, and if I also get angry when my bullets hit the enemy, it is criminal or police, and it seems that I don't harm them ... it's just my thing ... of all ... ways to stay afk you don't gain anything, you lose confidence and you end up playing alone and every time this game depresses you more, if you just can't kill ask for help from your teammates, a girl does miracles, the ntec more of the same or any weapon that learn to drive with or you should see, it may be the end for your enemies, I have not spent the ogre for a long time because there is much crying gold for real!  

hey I'm silver and I go up to gold in a silver giving joy to all the golds that is wonderful, kicking their asses and feeling like they cry to me privately is priceless, when you want you join me with me a few days and you will see how the golds high rank They are just as easy to kill them! Come on champion, do not get depressed, that for two buzzes of life you don't have to put yourself like that, man of God!

dayum so stronK ok ok sorry

im just not on the same skill level like this dude (according to his words lol)

please dont rekt me in game 😮

p.s. I want to advise you to enroll english leassons, or if you are just a kid stay in school or even if you are russian... well then it's forgiven hehe

Edited by DJeez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, postalgril said:

liar

 

i lose most of my matches already but i dont care. facing silvers is not a problem its fun just playing and fighting them most are better than me. but we're not talking about normal players here we're talking about the golds with all their configs, macros, triggerbots that they all use. its a whole other thing they dont belong in the same district as normal players. 

believe what you want to believe. and this is why you will remain in the bottom. and stay at the bottom. till you acknowledge and grow. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RageKitty said:

believe what you want to believe. and this is why you will remain in the bottom. and stay at the bottom. till you acknowledge and grow. 

 Some of us don't want to be at the top, or try out best and hardest, I just want to kick around and laugh with friends, even it it means we loose. We have fun

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Werefox said:

 Some of us don't want to be at the top, or try out best and hardest, I just want to kick around and laugh with friends, even it it means we loose. We have fun

without fun the whole game isnt worth to play imo 😄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Werefox said:

 Some of us don't want to be at the top, or try out best and hardest, I just want to kick around and laugh with friends, even it it means we loose. We have fun

you want to know something funny? and dare I ever fucking say this. The Kek and his crew are all friends and are all good. and they enjoy the game and stream it. because it is a game they enjoy to have fun in with a group of friends who are good. 

 

and if you don't want to be at the top that's fine. just don't fuzzy bunny or complain about someone being better than you if you aren't going to put in the effort like other players have. 

 

and wow they wont let me say the female dog word. 

Edited by RageKitty
cause of forum editing.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...