jagermeistergrape

I can't have enough APB

APB? what is it? Is it a unicorn? is it a mythical being? So majestic, so blatant, too perverted. 

How can I ever be so amused. This game is... pathetically...comedic-pact action entertain. 

I just had to share my experienced after halve a year off on work. Now I was back at it yesterday playing a fairly competitive game. 

After I beat a well matched opponent and we exchange bloat and gloat. A car drove pass with a song full blasting... "PHUCK YOU" in a heavy metal manner and disappear around the corner. 

How can I ever have enough of APB? 

Is there an antidote? is there any body out there to give me shelter from the cold green bitter soup being serve by the computer game industry today? 

RDR2 may have share the sense of humor. 

APB is only fun when you enjoy it with others. 

I remember my college night. Having log onto APB after tiresome papers and long hour of class. 

Meeting online friend who I group with all most all the time, due to our time zone. 

But this is an amazing game. 

Some what profound but renown. 

There will never be any game that quite capture what those that start this accomplish. 

The quirky presentation, the car chase around the bridges, the player own style. 

APB is still one of the best MMORPG/TPS out here living, ram raiding and making a bill for killing. 

Love this game. 

If this game is gone. I'd probably stop playing game forever. Other's than Chess and some Funny Website games after work hour. 

Keep it alive. It's taught us many ugly lesson about life. 

Edited by jagermeistergrape
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jagermeistergrape said:

So majestic

Ya, that's not what I'm thinking... LOL

I can only imagine what happens if APB gets much more players online...

More addicts, but whatever, APB is considered drug and no one can do anything with it. Maybe this is the reason the game is still alive? 

God Bless LO.

roses are red

violets are blue

you like apb?

theres something wrong with you

• Like 2

Stop it. Get some help.

df83ece7f8cd13d7e75ea52348e124a8ed278102

Edited by Sayori

Imagine just expressing your love and or hatred towards a game in this manner. And people just start shitting on you.

This guy is actually able to write sentences like this. Most of ya'll don't even have a personality.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Jorlak said:

Imagine just expressing your love and or hatred towards a game in this manner. And people just start shitting on you.

Unfortunately, can't expect nothing more from an emotionally immature community, where the majority thinks expressing any kind of emotion is a sign of weakness. I genuinely feel sorry for them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1