Lixil

Halloween 2019

22 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

it's not really crashing, but it's freezing up on spawn screens like 1/5 times... I can make it unfreeze though by opening up task manager (so the game minimizes) and it just fixes itself after a few seconds...

so basically, every ~5th spawn I get I can't choose where to spawn and I'll be standing around for a few seconds after spawning in...

Oh shit. 

I have this issue too. 

I thought it was something to do with my config, but I'm also running an RTX card. 

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Oh shit. 

I have this issue too. 

I thought it was something to do with my config, but I'm also running an RTX card. 

that sucks...

yea can't really be your config since I run the game vanilla...
I use reshade, but these freezes happened before I got reshade, so it's definitely APB + RTX...

1 minute ago, Snubnose said:

that sucks...

yea can't really be your config since I run the game vanilla...
I use reshade, but these freezes happened before I got reshade, so it's definitely APB + RTX...

Yep. 

Super frustrating too. 

So many deaths because my character is just standing there.

31 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yep. 

Super frustrating too. 

So many deaths because my character is just standing there.

I'd love to just die... with my 2080 it's like > hey play on lowest settings or run out of memory crash 🤯

Somehow soooo frustrating that i was able to run APB on max since 2011 till i bought my overpriced RTX card 

• Like 1

Big no from me.

You think to make the community happy? 2/3 new rewards for halloween?

K.

- No any bug/glitch fixes;

- No any issues fixed like RTX ones etc;

- No any interest regarding support tickets;

- No any interest in catching cheaters or improve the "Anti-Cheat" feature (if it is really active, but i don't think);

- Crashes and disconnects regarding servers.

More, of course

The Only thing could make me happy is if (IF) you guys are going to put the LCR back into the ARMAS, or should i be happy for the Same Halloween "Event" with glitchers going on rooftops or brake the rules without being punished? NO, THANKS LO.

Yeah, because remember, i can't know how many of us have opened a ticket regarding that, but i can swear and promise, you didn't fixed any single 1 of them, and that's your interested in bringing something back every year.

Just 👏

This was my point of view about that Halloween 2019, if you like it fine, if you don't like it, fine anyway.

Alisha

PS I will give it 1 match, not more, if i see Anything out of the ordinary, like.. Glitchers for example, or other shit, im OUT.

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Big no from me.

You think to make the community happy? 2/3 new rewards for halloween?

K.

- No any bug/glitch fixes;

- No any interest in catching cheaters or improve the "Anti-Cheat" feature (if it is really active, but i don't think);

More, of course

The Only thing could make me happy is if (IF) you guys are going to put the LCR back into the ARMAS, or should i be happy for the Same Halloween "Event" with glitchers going on rooftops or brake the rules without being punished? NO, THANKS LO.

Yeah, because remember, i can't know how many of us have opened a ticket regarding that, but i can swear and promise, you didn't fixed any single 1 of them, and that's your interested in bringing something back every year.

Just 👏

This was my point of view about that Halloween 2019, if you like it fine, if you don't like it, fine anyway.

Alisha

PS I will give it 1 match, not more, if i see Anything out of the ordinary, like.. Glitchers for example, or other shit, im OUT.

Man you've always got something to complain about don't you? 

"You think to make the community happy? 2/3 new rewards for halloween?"

I don't know about anyone else but I'm happy we're getting new content at all. I'm also happy it's headless horsemen and not epidemic.(no offense LO but that wasn't the best event)

"- No any bug/glitch fixes;

More, of course"

1. Not much they can do when the code for the game is hot garbage. (Engine Upgrade)

2. I haven't looked into the RTX problems much since I don't have RTX but from what I've seen it's mostly due to APB being 32-bit atm. Once APB changes to 64-bit *hopefully* most of those problems should be gone.

3. There are plenty of posts mentioning why support tickets are slow, etc. 

4. As someone who has cheated in the past (ffbans.org) it's pretty easy for me to tell when someone is cheating. I personally haven't seen a cheater since Battleye, am I doubting they're out there? No, especially since we have EAC now(EAC is a good anti-cheat but it's easier to get past than Battleye, plus EAC doesn't require a bypass so alot of websites can start selling there APB cheat again for pretty cheap) Here's a thought, maybe your just bad? Lmao.

5. Server merge.

"The Only thing could make me happy is if (IF) you guys are going to put the LCR back into the ARMAS, or should i be happy for the Same Halloween "Event" with glitchers going on rooftops or brake the rules without being punished? NO, THANKS LO."

Didn't know LO needed to cater just to you.

"PS I will give it 1 match, not more, if i see Anything out of the ordinary, like.. Glitchers for example, or other shit, im OUT."

Trust me, this game would be better without you. Bye.

15 hours ago, Snubnose said:

got a RTX 2070, also experience something similar..

it's not really crashing, but it's freezing up on spawn screens like 1/5 times... I can make it unfreeze though by opening up task manager (so the game minimizes) and it just fixes itself after a few seconds...

so basically, every ~5th spawn I get I can't choose where to spawn and I'll be standing around for a few seconds after spawning in...

I have got rtx 2060 super. And I should say - you're lucky. At least you're able to play "smooth" enough, without constant crashes. As for me, my game just freezes at the spawnpoint absolutely randomly - it doesn't relate to the playtime in the district. The problem is the only way to quit freezing means to get the crash report. And, as other people mentioned, switching the graphic settings doesn't impact this unavoidable process. 

It goes without saying - it's annoying. And sadly nobody is going to fix it. At least I don't see the real attempts of somebody to fix it. Doesn't it mean the game is outdated? I hope not. 

I srsly hope that rewards for new red pumpkins gonna be a new unique halloween backpack. 

There was a tradition, G1 started, that each Halloween event you could gain a new unique backpack.  First was monster backpack, then came skull backpack, then pumpkin (glowing) backpack. I am sad that last year LO came, it was merely a backpack choosing of all previous backpacks same as G1 did year before.

Personally i really hope u guys @Lixil are returning that awesome tradition with new unique one. Since there was 2 years of refurbished same backpacks.

Xmas santa backpack for first time helped to solve a sorrow a lil but i would still love if Halloween tradition is continued. 

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina
  • Like 1

yay new rewards. Red pumps are new. Besides that I think everything else is from previous years. Cant wait to find out the rewards. 

2 hours ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

I srsly hope that rewards for new red pumpkins gonna be a new unique halloween backpack. 

There was a tradition, G1 started, that each Halloween event you could gain a new unique backpack.  First was monster backpack, then came skull backpack, then pumpkin (glowing) backpack. I am sad that last year LO came, it was merely a backpack choosing of all previous backpacks same as G1 did year before.

Personally i really hope u guys @Lixil are returning that awesome tradition with new unique one. Since there was 2 years of refurbished same backpacks.

Xmas santa backpack for first time helped to solve a sorrow a lil but i would still love if Halloween tradition is continued. 

That would be super cool.

Same here. Can't even play with 2080Ti because the game just constantly crashes with an "Out of memory" error.

The purple pumpkin hunt was one of my favourite events in APB.

Will red pumpkins follow the same ruleset? The low number makes me curious how difficult it will be to find them. With the purple ones it only took a little understanding of the mechanics to estimate the next pumpkin's location to a fairly accurate degree.

14 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

some of the new rewards have been posted to social media:

72576585_2799126670120877_18120168306848
74902118_2799126743454203_66625629026139

lmao, nearly the same shit like dark prophecy

Funny they don't even post these images on forums but on social media.

🔜 Failing down like G1, K2, RTW, EA, Deep Silver and whoever tried to resurrect this game 🔚

On 10/16/2019 at 1:32 PM, CookiePuss said:

*cries in 11 characters*

-laughs in 12 other characters I never log into for this fucking reason

Why would you post the rewards on social media instead of the forums?

I still don't get LOs love for adding a ton of new symbols that won't see much use and preset clothing in a game all about customization.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snubnose said:

some of the new rewards have been posted to social media:

72576585_2799126670120877_18120168306848
74902118_2799126743454203_66625629026139

These were also posted:

EHMbXwoWwAAtgy_?format=jpg&name=small

EHMbYDFWkAAUlXA?format=jpg&name=small

41 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Why would you post the rewards on social media instead of the forums?

Because only a surprisingly small amount of people actually read the forums

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

weapon skin looking nice 

Just now, Kevkof said:

These were also posted:

EHMbXwoWwAAtgy_?format=jpg&name=small

EHMbYDFWkAAUlXA?format=jpg&name=small

I like how the Halloween announcement thread devolves into people complaining about completely irrelevant things.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iMiss said:

I like how the Halloween announcement thread devolves into people complaining about completely irrelevant things.

doesn’t every thread at this point?

9 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Even less do read their stuff on social media

Forums have always been the main thing for news, and still is, but lixil tends to forget important things.

• Like 2