cheater

Citadel district performance complete shit

So for the last 3 weeks, citadel been performing like shit, game stutters way more than before, server MS is almost never below 34, my ms is higher by 10 than usual and is unstable (My internet connection is fine as I have no similar problems in any other games), districts lag to 40+ ms spikes which makes you teleport and the hitreg is almost non existent.

the servers never been at this low point. (also to mention that I get 89 - 92 ping at best and now I get in between 96 - 120 when to other servers in germany or netherlands I get 65 - 75 ping in any other game, Routing is complete shit to the APB Servers and its APBs fault).
I know  the way districts in apb work and its shit (less people, less ping, I get 58 - 65 in a FC and when mission district is half pop) but still, routing is bad.

Edited by cheater
  • Like 5

You ll see what is bad performance after the merge.When players from chinese taipe or some sht start playn with us(europeans)cause gonna be the only populated place

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

You ll see what is bad performance after the merge.When players from chinese taipe or some sht start playn with us(europeans)cause gonna be the only populated place

Do we even have any Chinese players?

20 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Do we even have any Chinese players?

we have some HK guy who bought apb :^) HK is basically china

53 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

we have some HK guy who bought apb :^) HK is basically china

ahh true... true

Naw I like desyncing when I sprint and the coin toss if my shotgun blast will land or get lost somewhere in the aether is alotta fun

But for real, those issues are prolly my 125ms because the Citadel servers haven't felt too bad lately, still been 100% playable for me and I haven't even seen high server ms issue lately

Edited by Acornie
typo

ye 😎 🤩

Edit: gold

Edited by PaperDuck

7 hours ago, poochyena said:

Has APB servers ever been good?

No, but not as horrible as it is right now

Thought I was the only one with this issue. Constantly micros stuttering as well as 1 packet loss going up and down, started about 3 weeks ago and my ms has also been way higher than usual. 

Not only this, but today the districts crashed and after they came back up, they are just lagging hard, teleporting every 15 seconds

this problem is not special to the citadel . All SERVERS this SHIT . LO they make a new engine. sell ready-made things and balance weapons . THEY'RE BUSY .

1Wjrpy293i.jpg

Edited by olo

11 hours ago, olo said:

this problem is not special to the citadel . All SERVERS this SHIT . LO they make a new engine. sell ready-made things and balance weapons . THEY'RE BUSY .

1Wjrpy293i.jpg

it is a ruski sewer?

Ah shit, here we go again.