TheWalke

WTF is this Macro shit ???

16 minutes ago, Kakalaki said:

you wanna be a SPCT? watch this and you see how you can edit firerate with a macro to make the gun more accurate. still have to aim tho and by just Holding down a key, you will never improve your skills in aiming by compensating recoil and tapfiring. I know ist not APB but it's basically the same and you can do that for any game.

still that is an unfair Advantage over other Players. When somone has very good aim and uses this, he will nail it. So i think that should be bannable, also like fastfire macro. or at least it should be blocked by some program detecting third Party Software. like it was on 4game.RU with FrostSecurity

APB's bloom is fairly different from Overwatch's and Battlefield, in that it's actually tied to bullets being fired and not for how long you hold your mouse down. Plus it takes a while for it to reset on most weapons, to the point where doing the same fire delay " trick" with APB guns would not result in your bloom never increasing

14 minutes ago, Kakalaki said:

you wanna be a SPCT? watch this and you see how you can edit firerate with a macro to make the gun more accurate. still have to aim tho and by just Holding down a key, you will never improve your skills in aiming by compensating recoil and tapfiring. I know ist not APB but it's basically the same and you can do that for any game.

still that is an unfair Advantage over other Players. When somone has very good aim and uses this, he will nail it. So i think that should be bannable, also like fastfire macro. or at least it should be blocked by some program detecting third Party Software. like it was on 4game.RU with FrostSecurity

You cannot exceed the max RoF of any gun can n APB by using a macro. 

You can set a macro for perfect accuracy at the cost of ttk on some weapons. 

You can also click for yourself and get perfect accuracy at the cost of ttk on those same weapons.

Add in the often questionable stability of the game, and I don't think you can be so sure who is macroing and who can click.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TheWalke said:

Why TF won´t you ban people who uses Macros like serious...... i see so many guys who play for example the ntec and they´re shooting fast af without loosing accuracy or having any mods like cooling jacket or other stuff.

I tried the Ntec too but having way more less fire rate even equiped with CJ3.... and loosing accuracy as hell after like 3-4 Shots. So why are you allowing Macros ? And you can´t tell me that they´re just good.... cuz you can see macros very easy in this Game. 

I think what you mean is that they are shooting at a consistent rate without shot degradation. Not improved speed of shot (which cant be done). This is happening allot that I have also noticed. Its like the Ntec is being shot as a semi auto weapon using a macro so not excessive bloom or other bad effects on the shots taken.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, illgot said:

a simple rapid fire macro won't improve your aim.  You will still aim like a potato.

A script user is basically using a trigger bot and will have nearly 100% accuracy.  Anti-cheat engines should be able to tell the difference between someone with 60% accuracy and someone with 99% accuracy.

that still does not answer what i asked so that op can read it.

Wait, people still tap-fire NTEC? The bloom doesn't recover at a uniform rate anymore. It's most efficient in 3-round bursts at range, usually.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

You cannot exceed the max RoF of any gun can n APB by using a macro. 

You can set a macro for perfect accuracy at the cost of ttk on some weapons. 

You can also click for yourself and get perfect accuracy at the cost of ttk on those same weapons.

Add in the often questionable stability of the game, and I don't think you can be so sure who is macroing and who can click.

i never wrote that you can exceed max rate of fire on a weapon. i explained that you can slow it down to get better accuracy and a constant slower "tapfire lookalike"

only Software can detect who is using macro or not

12 minutes ago, crusade said:

Wait, people still tap-fire NTEC? The bloom doesn't recover at a uniform rate anymore. It's most efficient in 3-round bursts at range, usually.

tap firing is just as viable, but you can't do it at nearly maximum RoF like one used to
Also I personally prefer two round bursts 😄

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Though how you would tell the difference between a macro user and someone who has used an ntec for more than 10 minutes is beyond me. (Unless maybe they are streaming their macro use)

Without getting into to much detail, if they use a simple macro is very easy to tell besause of the constant consistency. Experienced users 'screw up' once in a while, simple macro's don't.

Now, if you would use a more advanced macro then it will be harder for a GM/spectator/stream watcher to spot, IE: if you add a randomised factor to it looks more humanised. I've seen a guy using his own advanced macro and combined it with a semi-randomised/non-autoshoot aimbot, he went from rank 9 to 255 and that account is still not banned. We all know that AC's are a joke these days so it's up to other factors to get people like this banned and there is where the problem is. It's not what GM/spectators/stream watchers see, it's what cheaters wants them to see.

Sidenote to your streaming refference: there's still streamers who are blatantly using marcros and bots so catching those is not that hard, and yet they're still playing. It's a bit frustrating to say the least.

Edited by Spy
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Spy said:

I've seen a guy using his own advanced macro and combined it with a semi-randomised/non-autoshoot aimbot, he went from rank 9 to 255 and that account is still not banned

DM me the name?

8 hours ago, Solamente said:

i don't think he is

a macro can give you optimal rof/boom/accuracy within the boundaries of whatever gun's stats

• you can't "macro" a carbine (for example) to shoot faster than once every 150ms
  • but you can program a macro to shoot once every 150ms (give or take for latency) and achieve maximum rof

or you could just spend like 40 minutes of playtime learning how to click, in general that's going to give a player far more flexibility than a macro

properly written macro kills any balancing weapon 

the mechanics of the game are not as complicated as you submit 

the first fight against macros began on innova and I am very grateful to them for this step .

Edited by olo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

DM me the name?

Can't do, that account changed ownership so the cheater who made the 255 possible has no control over that account no more. I'm working on his new one tho.

Edited by Spy

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

You can make a macro for recoil, yes. 

That's why I didn't list it. 

Though how you would tell the difference between a macro user and someone who has used an ntec for more than 10 minutes is beyond me. (Unless maybe they are streaming their macro use)

By listening to their fire rate, if there's the same delay again and again between shots it's macro. Even top tier players can't keep the fire rate the same without difference less than 20ms

• Like 2

Macros can be detected easily as long as the devs are willing to actually detect them. Every injected input can be detected through certain flags if one knows the windows kernel.

You can write some kernel drivers sh.t to bypass it but this is beyond the scope of the 99.9% of the script kiddies in online games.

Woahh..... i didn´t know that this post got so much attention. I think im enlightened now with Macro or not Macro. But i really was just wondering why people who uses the NTEC are always shooting faster as me 

with literally not loosing any accuracy at this point. I may try out the Tap Tactic and the Burst one. 

7 hours ago, olo said:

the first fight against macros began on innova and I am very grateful to them for this step .

yeah the mechanics aren’t complicated, which is why any drooling idiot should be able to grasp them in 40 minutes

try macroing a carbine to shoot at max rof and let me know how many kills you get past 20m

• Like 1

10 hours ago, olo said:

You can not create a "properly balanced macro" because of the delay between your computer and the servers.  With short intervals between shots, if you try the perfect timing to negate bloom you end up just skipping shots on a simple rapid fire macro.

A simple rapid fire macro can't read the game and tell if the shot command actually executed.  The best you can do is set a rapid fire macro to fire as fast as possible but you will just max out your bloom instantly.

Edited by illgot

5 hours ago, Solamente said:

try macroing a carbine to shoot at max rof and let me know how many kills you get past 20m

offer to do it character Ketog 

Edited by olo

3 hours ago, illgot said:

You can not create a "properly balanced macro" because of the delay between your computer and the servers.  With short intervals between shots, if you try the perfect timing to negate bloom you end up just skipping shots on a simple rapid fire macro.

A simple rapid fire macro can't read the game and tell if the shot command actually executed.  The best you can do is set a rapid fire macro to fire as fast as possible but you will just max out your bloom instantly.

let's not write a manual for creating macros . Yes.you are right that the rate of fire reduces the accuracy and Vice versa .

the fight against macro is an automatic data collection and it is the work of an automatic anti-CHEAT system

macro prohibited - POINT

Edited by olo

On 8/22/2019 at 10:34 PM, Solamente said:

they dont

its more comfortable until you have to react to more than a single scenario

tbh idk why im arguing with a guy who thinks shoulder swapping is an exploit

They do.

Did you know that there are mouses with more than 3 buttons?

Tbh idk im arguing with a guy who thinks spreading misinformation will make him right.

On 8/23/2019 at 6:19 AM, illgot said:

You can also script it so that the cursor returns to a specific location.  This could be used to automatically return the crosshairs to their original position in predictable guns like the HVR where the recoil (was?) always the same.  So you fire the gun and the script returns the crosshairs back where you had the weapon.

The HVR also has horizontal recoil, which is hard to notice because of how much greater the vertical recoil is. So if you compensate the vertical recoil (which is always the same) completely using a pre set value, the crosshair usually ends up a bit to the left or right of the original position. You have a good point, I just can't resist pointing things out sometimes 🙂

1 hour ago, SilverCrow said:

The HVR also has horizontal recoil, which is hard to notice because of how much greater the vertical recoil is. So if you compensate the vertical recoil (which is always the same) completely using a pre set value, the crosshair usually ends up a bit to the left or right of the original position. You have a good point, I just can't resist pointing things out sometimes 🙂

some weapon recoil just seems random but the sniper rifles seem consistent enough a script like that will help.  I'm unsure if the recoil on sniper rifles is always the same with every shot.

I am probably wrong here, but I have been playing around with some shit and its very interesting.

Before anything, can u get banned for macros?

I mean I  have seen all this crap a million times before and its always a no Benefit type of deal , or so it it stated.

I play on both Bronze and Silver equally, and I have to say. Bronze is actually tougher in the long run than Silver.

Yea, I know BS, but the majority of Silvers and low rank Golds aren' t really all that good.

By and large its about 50 50.

Some missions are a serious patootie stomp , but others are really clueless Golds or High Silvers .

Too be honest I find better matches in Bronze. There are MORE 255 Sivers in Bronze that play a myriad of diff weapon combos.

It's actually MORE FUN! 

WHY! THe hardcore Golds ONLY seem to want to use NTEC and OBeya longer range type weapons. It gets very boring.

DOn't Beleive me? THen WHY does Jericho Silver Pop only play on Silver WaterFRONT!???

A few thhings that are obviously apparent. Ntec and Especially Ntec 7 Ursus are just way too strong!

I have no problem playing on either District but< I dunno its just weird.

There are waaay more better Silvers on Bronze than Silver server.

DONT SHoot the messenger, I am SIMPLY just stating my own personal observation.

With that being said.  It really seems like whoever have mastered the FBW in Bronze and Silver has a Major advantage.

I made a EXREMELy unpopular post on this before.

And, I do not see any change. I continue to work on the elusive FBW uber FIRE RATE.

fOR YEARS, YES YEARS, i HAVE tried many combinations and practiced.

All the forum gurus Have said it doesnt matter on Macros or whatever.

I have tried ALL and everything many times over. 

And I have to say, maybe not soo much a macro, But depending on your mouse hardware and software it is definitely a advantage. But, it does take some getting used to

I played around with my settings. ANd I can now, If I choose to, can fire the FBW fairly fast and consistently.

Its still very awkawrd, and I end up messing up more than usual in the short term.

But, depending on the weapon combo its No doubt way MORE consistent  than  for those of us that dont't have the perfect rhythm speed combo going for us.

I would like this to be a productive dialogue, but from my past experience I know it just cant be done.

THere is no better aternative than mastering the FBW fire rate. But, to say there is no other solution is wrong.

On 8/23/2019 at 2:03 AM, CookiePuss said:

Both incorrect and rude. 

Double whammy. 

cmon cooky, don't be so uncreative. if you main an N-tec for example all you need is 3 different macros, one for range accuracy one for mid range and one for cqc, and unless you play on a two button office mouse every somehwat advanced mouse cna use that, not even talkign about gming mice with swappable profiles.  So technically you justc na store hundeds of macros on demand depend on whcih weapons you use. Easy to manage, reliable and above what even top players can deliver constantly.

52 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

cmon cooky, don't be so uncreative. if you main an N-tec for example all you need is 3 different macros, one for range accuracy one for mid range and one for cqc, and unless you play on a two button office mouse every somehwat advanced mouse cna use that, not even talkign about gming mice with swappable profiles.  So technically you justc na store hundeds of macros on demand depend on whcih weapons you use. Easy to manage, reliable and above what even top players can deliver constantly.

Technically true I think. 

I'm not very familiar with macro software. 

The N-tech is more of the most rewarding weapons to get good with in the game. It's easy to pick up and use, but requires skill to get it right. It's just down to practice. You have to first learn the best firing rate with your taps at varying distances. Then keep a level head enough in combat, no matter how heated it gets, to continue that speed of tapping while aiming and trying to out position the other guy.