Sign in to follow this  
ninjarrrr

haha what a joke

lost 3 of my guns due to innova server merge, aswell as my entire mailbox, no compensation either, brilliant

As mentioned, the compensation will be given out in the following days and not during this maintenance.

17 hours ago, Lixil said:

Hello everyone, 

We will be doing the Nekrova migration tonight during the patch downtime. We will be calculating the G1C that we will be granting each account and that will be coming in the following days. It will not be sent to the affected accounts during the migration tonight.

Thank you!

I'm not sure if the migration process has fully finished yet, since we haven't had a post about that yet.

~@mayii

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

ye well the 2500 g1c wont be enough get back the guns i've lost, be real

I'm yet to find a post where anyone has thanked LO for migrating your accounts at all... you should be grateful you still have your account.

• Like 7

18 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

Then start investing your time into "reading". As the Moderator said: It is not fully finished. So be patient. You can start complaining if something is finished and not before anything happens

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

Well I mean, they could have just shut down your server with no migration.  They didn't have to do the merge, and they had every reason not to do it, but they did it anyway so you guys can still actually play the game without losing absolutely everything.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 8/15/2019 at 10:08 PM, Amayii said:

I'm not sure if the migration process has fully finished yet, since we haven't had a post about that yet.

How about finding out for us? There's loads of people (including me) who lost a shitload of stuff due to the merge and the problem is known to staff and yet no official announcement of it.

Hi all,

The basic migration is done.

G1C compensation hasn’t been done yet, and we are still looking into transferring mail with attachments.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

The basic migration is done.

Why is it allowed to use a name in the Russian alphabet?

It is very complicated for other players to write their names.

2 minutes ago, Roxane said:

Why is it allowed to use a name in the Russian alphabet?

It is very complicated for other players to write their names.

Click on "Whisper" on the scoreboard or inspect them if you need to report or text to them.

(You can also install the russian keyboard layout lol)

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, MattScott said:

G1C compensation hasn’t been done yet, and we are still looking into transferring mail with attachments.

Just the mail? How about looking into all weapons that everybody is missing? How in the world can you overlook something important like that?

1 minute ago, Spy said:

Just the mail? How about looking into all weapons that everybody is missing? How in the world can you overlook something important like that?

I have posted many times on why we couldn’t bring across all the weapons. That was never the plan. Even with the limited scope, it took months to identify and test everything we did migrate.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Speedz said:

(You can also install the russian keyboard layout lol)

You are on a European server.

9 minutes ago, Speedz said:

lol)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MattScott said:

I have posted many times on why we couldn’t bring across all the weapons. That was never the plan. Even with the limited scope, it took months to identify and test everything we did migrate.

You might want to take a look at that again, even the Sitting Ducks are missing. How hard can it be ffs...

40 minutes ago, MattScott said:

considering there was no real obligation to transfer anything, I think that not appreciating this transfer is people acting like spoilt little pricks. If I were you matt I would have not done this transfer at all. It was not your problem and not your company who owned the Russian stuff in the first place. These people have treated LO like dirt and shown little to any appreciation for the work carried at LOs expense and all done for FREE! Also the resources you have could have been put to better use. Another lesson learned about the lovely APB community.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Seedy said:

considering there was no real obligation to transfer anything, I think that not appreciating this transfer is people acting like spoilt little pricks. If I were you matt I would have not done this transfer at all. It was not your problem and not your company who owned the Russian stuff in the first place. These people have treated LO like dirt and shown little to any appreciation for the work carried at LOs expense and all done for FREE! Also the resources you have could have been put to better use. Another lesson learned about the lovely APB community.

I agree, why are ppl compleining about something free. They got transfer to another server when they would otherwise lose everything just be greatfull you got something. Image so, you are starving someones gives you bread and you say: "but what? I want pizza i won´t eat this shi*!"...keeps starving for beeing unkind and stupid! These is the situation we are having with players from nekrova...still i can understand the frustration but ffs remember that this was done for you! they were not obligated. Be thankfull! Also please insert a filter so we can filter the russian chat, or at least find a way so we can report them or at least "call out" their name, cause is impossible to read russian to an european player!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, RodriguesPTF said:

Image so, you are starving someones gives you bread and you say: "but what? I want pizza i won´t eat this shi*!"...keeps starving for beeing unkind and stupid! These is the situation we are having with players from nekrova

to me it’s more like they’ve forced the bread into your mouth and taken all your clothes but the socks in exchange 

some players might truly be grateful because they had no clothes and now they have socks, but that’s clearly not the case for everyone 

telling people to be grateful because one subpar circumstance was switched for another is hypocritical at best - did you feel grateful to g1 for running apb into the ground? after all you got “something” right?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

to me it’s more like they’ve forced the bread into your mouth and taken all your clothes but the socks in exchange 

some players might truly be grateful because they had no clothes and now they have socks, but that’s clearly not the case for everyone 

telling people to be grateful because one subpar circumstance was switched for another is hypocritical at best - did you feel grateful to g1 for running apb into the ground? after all you got “something” right?

Yes, bit stilll better to have something than have nothing at all. Does not mean you can't fight for more but be respectfull. LO did you a favor nekrova hás nothing to do with them...in other case G1 did Run and ruin APB só se could complain because they hás a responsability.

8 minutes ago, RodriguesPTF said:

Yes, bit stilll better to have something than have nothing at all. Does not mean you can't fight for more but be respectfull. LO did you a favor nekrova hás nothing to do with them...in other case G1 did Run and ruin APB só se could complain because they hás a responsability.

g1 bought the game from rtw and it was their responsibility, so why is it when little orbit bought the game from g1 it’s not their responsibility?

12 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

g1 bought the game from rtw and it was their responsibility, so why is it when little orbit bought the game from g1 it’s not their responsibility?

man it wasnt even their responsibility to migrate your shit from the russian publisher

you would have nothing by now 

but all i can see here are typical ungrateful russians

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HardStyler3 said:

man it wasnt even their responsibility to migrate your shit from the russian publisher

you would have nothing by now 

but all i can see here are typical ungrateful russians

not even russian my dude, i play on jericho

all items were already migrated from innova afaik, nekrova existed before little orbit purchased apb 

59 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

Analogy/10

4 hours ago, MattScott said:

Всем привет,

Основная миграция выполнена.

Компенсация G1C еще не была произведена, и мы все еще рассматриваем передачу почты с вложениями.

Спасибо,

Matt

Good afternoon, I would like to know when all the same they will give compensation, and why does someone say that someone has already been given?

Sign in to follow this