Sign in to follow this  
introlapse

Don't screw up again, Little Orbit.

Screenshot_2019-06-15-06-14-27.156056491

Delays in launching RIOT resulted in minimal efficiency. We have as much online as we did two months ago, but now it's even more empty in fight clubs. Even during previous, less significant events, online rose to ~ 1100. 

Yes, this is beta. But with this beta we live for another six months or a year. It is not known when we will get the engine upgrade (and, accordingly, the release RIOT).

I was hoping that the RIOT beta launch would help live this game before the engine was updated... Too bad.

Now i hope you have learned the lesson, Little Orbit and @MattScott

Yes, errors are unforeseen and no one wanted to postpone the launch several times. But the specific launch date should be announced only after all testing. Zero day errors are acceptable.

• Like 2

This is not a Topic of Discussion, This is a Rant. 

N I dont like it 🖕

5 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

This is not a Topic of Discussion, This is a Rant

N I dont like it 🖕

Just a public reprimand so that they no longer make such mistakes. They understand this without me, but I had to do it.

19 minutes ago, introlapse said:

Just a public reprimand so that they no longer make such mistakes. They understand this without me, but I had to do it.

If they understand without you, you dont need to make a thread.

If they understand without you, this is not a public reprimand, they already understand to make less mistakes.

What is the point of this thread?

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, introlapse said:

Screenshot_2019-06-15-06-14-27.156056491

Delays in launching RIOT resulted in minimal efficiency. We have as much online as we did two months ago, but now it's even more empty in fight clubs. Even during previous, less significant events, online rose to ~ 1100. 

Yes, this is beta. But with this beta we live for another six months or a year. It is not known when we will get the engine upgrade (and, accordingly, the release RIOT).

I was hoping that the RIOT beta launch would help live this game before the engine was updated... Too bad.

Now i hope you have learned the lesson, Little Orbit and @MattScott

Yes, errors are unforeseen and no one wanted to postpone the launch several times. But the specific launch date should be announced only after all testing. Zero day errors are acceptable.

Calm down we are recovering players

1R2uQag.jpg

One and half but there they are.

It makes you sound like a glorified  @$$.  🤨

Apr 2019 .  clown who are you ? steam data is not correct .  what is this Steam ?  🤣

the problem of a small population of players is much more global than you can imagine .

Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, Yood said:

Apr 2019 .  clown who are you ? steam data is not correct .  what is this Steam ?  🤣

the problem of a small population of players is much more global than you can imagine .

what is "apr 2019"? You got it wrong.

The data of the steam is incorrect, if only because not everyone plays /starts the game through the steam, but reliability of this service is enough to see the general trend and approximate online.

20 minutes ago, introlapse said:

The data of the steam is incorrect, if only because not everyone plays /starts the game through the steam, but reliability of this service is enough to see the general trend and approximate online.

you answered yourself . I don't want to see the wrong data .

Edited by Yood

Sounds like a GOLD Threat! I say take it. Or else what? You and others may quit to make room for NEW REAL PAYING CUSTOMERS!

PLEASE!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this