Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Matt, when are you going to grow a pair and ban the blatants you unbanned ? you know the ones you said were unjustly banned.

Also from what im told there is already a bypass cheat for battle eye.

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Dislike 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was told there would be snacks provided

  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

there's been numerous cheats that bypass battleye since the first week BE was out, lol

 

probably doesn't help that they say they patch exploits when they actually don't 🙂

Edited by trustdealer
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

i was told there would be snacks provided

All gone. Sorry, but not sorry.

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Willy Wonka said:

Matt, when are you going to grow a pair and ban the blatants you unbanned ? you know the ones you said were unjustly banned.

Also from what im told there is already a bypass cheat for battle eye.

Do you have any proof what you say is accurate?

Or is it only speculation of "its the unbanned"

 

As for cheaters themselves - yes I noticed a few suspicious people the past few days who could be cheating.

 

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Do you have any proof what you say is accurate?

Or is it only speculation of "its the unbanned"

 

As for cheaters themselves - yes I noticed a few suspicious people the past few days who could be cheating.

 

the fact that there on ff bans and clan name says unbanned, tbot, ect.. and still blatant idk you tell me.

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this particular subject is what apb is suffering from and i think its more important than any other revisions or patch or new contents.. if people are begging you for doing something, it means serious.. for many time that has passed and will pass..

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blocking russian ip's is a start

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I must say it's truly astonishing how some people that were banned on accounts with hundreds of dollars spent, start cheating again after being given such a massive second chance. I don't understand.

 

Edit: Overall I don't think the situation is that bad overall. Still, seeing blatant spinbotters rampage for days is disheartening.

Edited by VanilleKeks
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VanilleKeks said:

I don't understand

it’s not rocket science, they just don’t care

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Glaciers said:

it’s not rocket science, they just don’t care

I'd say its quite the opposite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no kidding.3 missions in apb, 2 vs blatant dethreaters in bronze - cu tomorrow.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

And this is why Lo should stop wasting """milions""" for anticheats..there will always be bad players complaining.

 

You guys really think the 500 average players, playing the game right now, are different from the 500 playing BEFORE LO took over? Also do you not think they would reroll over and over and over?

 

Also how many times do people have to repeat you that there is no perfect anti-cheat, especially for a small game with limited resources?

Edited by Lato
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, trustdealer said:

there's been numerous cheats that bypass battleye since the first week BE was out, lol

 

probably doesn't help that they say they patch exploits when they actually don't 🙂

Yea I know, I was just trying not to make LO look bad but im losing patience. 

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Willy Wonka said:

you know the ones you said were unjustly banned.

That's because a good majority of us were unjustly banned before LO took over. Fuck off with your one dimensional thinking. 🙃

 

And a good majority of the accounts that I've seen cheating nowadays are accounts that people have made just to cheat for that day (throwaway accounts). The problem that's going on is that BattlEye is not working well, but at least false bans are not happening like it did with fairfight.

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

That's because a good majority of us were unjustly banned before LO took over. Fuck off with your one dimensional thinking. 🙃

 

And a good majority of the accounts that I've seen cheating nowadays are accounts that people have made just to cheat for that day (throwaway accounts). The problem that's going on is that BattlEye is not working well, but at least false bans are not happening like it did with fairfight.

Feeling guilty are we? I said blatants, I said nothing about the majority. Please read the post before you start to forum warrior.

 

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the time FF was activated and FFbans site went up, there were reported: Total Bans: 16917.

 

Some of which were not broadcasted. 

That is very alarming in a game that rarely sees 500 players on average. 


 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Ramihyn said:

no kidding.3 missions in apb, 2 vs blatant dethreaters in bronze - cu tomorrow.

be/ff never addressed/claimed to address dethreaters. they were always an issue - one for support. op is talking about hackers...

1 hour ago, Willy Wonka said:

Feeling guilty are we? I said blatants, I said nothing about the majority. Please read the post before you start to forum warrior.

 

you're just bending your own words as you please. op pretty much implied that he should reban all that were unbanned.

 

if it didn't, i don't see how that'd be related to growing a pair. do you think he keeps them unbanned on purpose? if they had the capacities to check the players they probably would (i hope, lol)

it's also in their best interest

 

but ye, seeing blatants occasionally is annoying. i agree there. and obviously they should be banned.

 

Edited by neophobia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, neophobia said:

be/ff never addressed/claimed to address dethreaters. they were always an issue - one for support. op is talking about hackers...

you're just bending your own words as you please. op pretty much implied that he should reban all that were unbanned.

 

if it didn't, i don't see how that'd be related to growing a pair. do you think he keeps them unbanned on purpose? if they had the capacities to check the players they probably would (i hope, lol)

it's also in their best interest

 

but ye, seeing blatants occasionally is annoying. i agree there. and obviously they should be banned.

 

Original post says blatants, didn't imply anything other than blatants as it says. How do you get everyone from that? I already covered this with my reply to goldtiger.

Edited by Willy Wonka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Was amazing when BE first was released for APB. Then it slowly started going back to sort of how it was before unfortunately.
Meanhwile, the anti cheat progression for BF5 should be something to learn from for all developers.

Edited by SilverCrow
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

color me impressed if this game ever gets rid of cheaters completely imo

 

sooner or later you guys should have known.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Willy Wonka said:

Original post says blatants, didn't imply anything other than blatants as it says. How do you get everyone from that? I already covered this with my reply to goldtiger.

there is a good reason why people are reacting the way they are.

7 hours ago, Willy Wonka said:

Yea I know, I was just trying not to make LO look bad but im losing patience. 

Because of your attitude of wanting to hurt Little Orbit is oozing out into your posts to where people taste that saltiness rather than the serving you are saying you were attempting to give to people.

 

 

9 hours ago, Willy Wonka said:

the fact that there on ff bans and clan name says unbanned, tbot, ect.. and still blatant idk you tell me.

From what the community has said  (assuming I am writing this accurately) ff bans is run by a person not associated with fair fight and is not accurate or trustworthy.

 

Edit : I almost forgot to mention MattScott did post a while back that those who were given a 2nd chance with the unbans and did get caught with proper evidence were already banned.

Keep in mind I am paraphrasing and that this statement may not be completely accurate to what the old posts by MattScott said.

I would need help finding them again on the forums so that we have a true quote of that information.

I just do not have enough time to hunt through the forums for them sorry.

Edited by Fortune Runner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we need more experienced gms then actual anti-cheat

and if theres even just 1 or 2 cheaters,its really bad for apb,cuz cheaters play 24/7 u will meet em everywhere since pop is kinda small

fun fact: 20to30% of pop is just sitting in social

not like i have something against social, its nice and customization is best part of game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

there is a good reason why people are reacting the way they are.

Because of your attitude of wanting to hurt Little Orbit is oozing out into your posts to where people taste that saltiness rather than the serving you are saying you were attempting to give to people.

 

 

From what the community has said  (assuming I am writing this accurately) ff bans is run by a person not associated with fair fight and is not accurate or trustworthy.

 

Edit : I almost forgot to mention MattScott did post a while back that those who were given a 2nd chance with the unbans and did get caught with proper evidence were already banned.

Keep in mind I am paraphrasing and that this statement may not be completely accurate to what the old posts by MattScott said.

I would need help finding them again on the forums so that we have a true quote of that information.

I just do not have enough time to hunt through the forums for them sorry.

The only people that stayed banned were people who commited fruad, everyone one else got a second chance and that is fine, what some of you are failing to grasp in the OP is I'm complaining about blatants that take months to get banned if at all.

    Also, ffbans was accurate with broadcasted bans it didn't have bans that were not brodcasted unless g1 posted them on Twitter.

7 hours ago, Bellenettiel said:

color me impressed if this game ever gets rid of cheaters completely imo

 

sooner or later you guys should have known.

It will never be cheater free and I don't expect it to ever be but there is more they can do with bans to make it harder for people to reroll after being banned.

Edited by Willy Wonka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Amaineko said:

I think we need more experienced gms then actual anti-cheat

and if theres even just 1 or 2 cheaters,its really bad for apb,cuz cheaters play 24/7 u will meet em everywhere since pop is kinda small

fun fact: 20to30% of pop is just sitting in social

not like i have something against social, its nice and customization is best part of game

Imagine if more gm's just silently spectated people.

Edited by Willy Wonka
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...