Jump to content
Synezisia

Log In / Error 9 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

That means RIOT will be postponed again. Like when the game was down for 15 hours so they decided to delay it 1 week. Now the game is down again so it will porbably be delayed to 17th May. Cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

There are 468 players online on Citadel (including me), i can't understand how the game is down for maintenance 😯

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AlishaAzure said:

There are 468 players online on Citadel (included me), i can't understand how the game is down for maintenance 😯

It goes ohh shiet it's Alisha quick make out the servers are on maintence :^)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

It goes ohh shiet it's Alisha quick make out the servers are on maintence :^)

i will try to logout and see xD, i really can't understand why some can't and why some are in since this morning 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlishaAzure said:

i will try to logout and see xD, i really can't understand why some can't and why some are in since this morning 😅

As Flight said, the issue has been escalated. This morning i've joined into my account but now i can't 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

So.. apparently, i don't know how that can works.. but seems both login screen and retriving characters screen are offline.

With that i mean,. they works for me but for going online for just join into the Social District it can take up to 5 minutes, and isn't my network 💁‍♀️

 

Merged.

 

2 minutes ago, Mauryhaoo said:

As Flight said, the issue has been escalated. This morning i've joined into my account but now i can't 

Yeah, i saw his reply, well, i do hope you guys will be able to join us very soon again 🙂

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we have escalated the issue 

 

~@mayii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay so about 30 minutes later I was able to login but it was really slow. Other people in Social said the same thing. 

971b0abb65e880dfa8c6308d5764da9d.png

Edited by Basih

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

So.. apparently, i don't know how that can works.. but seems both login screen and retriving characters screen are offline.

With that i mean,. they works for me but for going online for just join into the Social District it can take up to 5 minutes, and isn't my network 💁‍♀️

 

Merged.

 

Yeah, i saw his reply, well, i do hope you guys will be able to join us very soon again 🙂

I think you probably  connected to APB servers via E-net cable that's why u don't have any issues and always online when everyone else is not LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Yey, got kicked out, Game may be down for maintenance. :] and after that the generic "account alredy in use"

Just now, OnlyOnePro said:

I think you probably  connected to APB servers via E-net cable that's why u don't have any issues and always online when everyone else is not LMAO

Nope, Wi-Fi, that shouldn't change things anyway, if the game have issues, will be for everyone, or depends on load of them.

Anyway like i commented up here i got too out now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What sever was this ?

Citadel, Jericho ?

 

Both ?

Edited by Westford

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
12 minutes ago, MarvellouS said:

its slowly coming back

 

Nope, getting disconnected every5/10 minutes, and login screen offline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...