SirVilla

good afternoon

Recently, I have been able to verify that some old players with active accounts are creating new accounts, only to play on a bronze server and try what is prohibited, saying that I expect a little more seriousness from these players that I guess they will be bigger and do not need such pirated accounts, to annoy the judaros of the bronze servers, who have enough to deal with all kinds of experienced players, saying that I hope a little more sanity, if things do not change, you can be that we start again with the old problems (cheats a full) this was devlo to many things and one of them was the veterans who caused them, I hope to stop seeing this or things can get worse and much for those golds that you are creating new accounts, because of so much to give to ignite and execute what you do not devieres you will be gold for your life, thank you for your patience.

• Thanks 1

Shady to be sure, but is there actually anything in the rules that prohibits this?

having multiple accounts in the game is not allowed . the only in this the purpose of FRAUD . 

Cookie the ban on ownership of multiple accounts on the forum there ?

Edited by Yood

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Shady to be sure, but is there actually anything in the rules that prohibits this?

Is there something in the rules to create a new account? no. are there any problems that these players spend what your i know =? yes

i apologize my english

Edited by SirVilla

3 minutes ago, Yood said:

having multiple accounts in the game is not allowed . the only in this the purpose of FRAUD .

I have only one account, however can you please locate for me where does it say that in the TOS or EULA, because I am too bored to search it myself?

Thank you.

• Thanks 1

Just now, SirVilla said:

are there any problems that these players spend what your i know =?

more essence

Just now, Saxtus said:

I have only one account, however can you please locate for me where does it say that in the TOS or EULA, because I am too bored to search it myself?

Thank you.

Saxtus the ban on ownership of multiple accounts on the forum there ?

I guess you know why I say it, and if not I can also do the same as them, but I will not lower myself to their level, I am proud to be faithful silver and not a fake gold, which I call once I can be without external help.

I just put this so that the old folks think a little bit more, but if you want war I'm connected, we make a versus i show you between my level and then I show you theirs worth coki

Edited by SirVilla

2 minutes ago, Yood said:

Saxtus the ban on ownership of multiple accounts on the forum there ?

I can't find it, please link it to me.

Just now, Saxtus said:

I can't find it, please link it to me.

if you're ready for class , come .

ready, I wait for you in finalial 1, which as always is empty.

It is for me a task to be translating, I imagine that for the rest it is easier!

https://ffbans.org/Citadel/villanueva2             

Once the account was blocked, I saw the injustice of this game, although several demons have disappeared to a follow in the dark !!

Edited by SirVilla

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I only skimmed, but I didnt see it here.

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/eula

My skim provided the same result. No explicit mention of any "illegality" of having multiple accounts.

Having multiple forum accounts however is explicitly mentioned as not allowed. But since we don't have forum threat, there is no need to forum de-threat.

I do not think it's wrong for you to have accounts 1 2 3 ect, which seems to me to be out of support for extense or in other words (cheats) I only said that because I could not express myself, I have two accounts and two They are high silver I have not cheated in my life I was banned x heavy because after they stole my account sold me weapons and I deleted other obgetos the only thing I received was an account lock and a slap on the sword

Edited by SirVilla

10 minutes ago, SirVilla said:

I do not think it's wrong for you to have accounts 1 2 3 ect, which seems to me to be out of support for extense or in other words (cheats) I only said that because I could not express myself, I have two accounts and two They are high silver I have not cheated in my life I was banned x heavy because after they stole my account sold me weapons and I deleted other obgetos the only thing I received was an account lock and a slap on the sword

I agree with you, that having a second or third account with the purpose/intent of "gaming" the threat/matchmaking system is wrong, and should be sanction-able. However, with the problems there currently are to objectively sanction de-threating on a single account, sanctioning de-threating across accounts like you describe would be even harder.

Like you, I also hope it stops.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yood said:

Cookie the ban on ownership of multiple accounts on the forum there ?

There is nothing in the ToS that says you are not allowed multiple accounts.

Multiple Forum accounts is not allowed however.

• Thanks 1

sometimes it's a man who says the right things . danger on the forum, the developers saw . the game of the danger of abuse is not .

Edited by Yood

this thread's going nowhere fast

• Like 1

I don't see any real benefit of having multiple accounts, unless you have never paid anything on any account, so you use them for design purposes etc, or abuse new or other low threat players.

I too like to type in different colors to make what I say seem important

4 hours ago, SirVilla said:

I guess they will be bigger and do not need such pirated accounts

I suppose you may not be fluent in English but I still have to ask, what does this have to do with piracy?

I'm pretty sure alternate accounts are indeed allowed, otherwise they would have explicitly told everyone who was *going to be unbanned from the FF days that they need to close their reroll accounts asap, right? That wouldn't be very fair to the people who poured money into their rerolls

Edited by Acornie
To add needed context;

33 minutes ago, Acornie said:

pretty sure alternate accounts are indeed allowed, otherwise they would have explicitly told everyone who was banned that they need to close their reroll accounts asap, right? That wouldn't be very fair to the people who poured money into their rerolls

For the record, LO does reserve the right to ban the reroll accounts of banned players at any time.

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

For the record, LO does reserve the right to ban the reroll accounts of banned players at any time.

I meant the FF bans that they reversed, they would have been putting a lot of people who they were giving accounts back to into a different kind of trouble

Edited by Acornie
Edited to add colours, because that's what we do in this thread, right? :^)

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

orbit reserves the right to ban any account at any time lol

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

orbit reserves the right to ban any account at any time lol

This is different.

Its a policy specific to previously banned players.

You technically aren't allowed to reroll once banned.

1 hour ago, Acornie said:

I too like to type in different colors to make what I say seem important

I suppose you may not be fluent in English but I still have to ask, what does this have to do with piracy?

I'm pretty sure alternate accounts are indeed allowed, otherwise they would have explicitly told everyone who was *going to be unbanned from the FF days that they need to close their reroll accounts asap, right? That wouldn't be very fair to the people who poured money into their rerolls

Well, I do not speak English fluently, some of us had to get stuck with 14 years and we did not have that opportunity!
  but I think that it was understood quickly and this was the account that I was suspended.
now dramas not one, I from today until I arteis of my I will be playing where I play is a silver to any gold that insults or discriminates me for being silver and I'm telling you that I'm going to go through the lining .. ..

what this has to do with those who use traps, not read, you create new account only to spend agusto what in your account only half good,
I had only done this to give some pros cheats, which are gold, and now I am too, unfortunately! (I do not see any benefit) especially because of the big difference of TRAMPOSOS ahem, do you want or need something else!?

There was a time when cheaters played in gold districts, then silver districts where pretty good. 

So from what i understand from you op is that there is no place left to play a fair match now.

There are no gold servers for the mentally challenged anymore.