Mitne

Let's finally talk about Cross Gun Event...

Should cross gun event be disabled?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should cross gun event be disabled?

• Yes
    • No

Total waste of time honestly.

All achievements are related to egg hunting anyway. Rewards are so low it's not even worth bother... Move bunny ears to Egg Wrangler reward instead - it's already grind.

We don't need cross gun event wasting 20 minutes between each egg hunt.

Considering how absolute shit the pop is on NA, especially during the daytime, the event was literally just two or three people getting 30 plus kills and everyone else just spawning 400 meters away after dying  several several several times, the event is especially bad.

Thats also not taking into factor that sometimes when the gun spawns it takes up to 10 minutes to even find the damn thing in the first place.  

From my experience last night the same guy dominated every round by either hiding on the roof of the Port Authority, or in that hallway with the breakable windows in the courtyard behind Brittany and Byron.  You know the one I'm talking about.  Wasn't really that fun. 

9 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

From my experience last night the same guy dominated every round by either hiding on the roof of the Port Authority, or in that hallway with the breakable windows in the courtyard behind Brittany and Byron.  You know the one I'm talking about.  Wasn't really that fun. 

Or that spot near double b where i got 142 kills.

the event, needs more then the grenade launcher.. we should get speed buffs.. or somthing since we don't have that fucking spam launcher holy fuk

Definitely, that event is terrible considering the fact that it's down to RNG on whether or not you will manage to land the final hit and get the launcher yourself. And even if you do, you are likely to have it taken away almost immediately since you are already surrounded by 20+ other players who will instantly start emptying their mags into you while you have no cover or any time to react.

And I'm not even going to get into details on how annoying and discouraging it is to get killed while chasing after the current egg-launcher holder, to just die fast with no time to react and then respawn 400m away and have to spawn your car and drive there again and again and again. It's plain stupid imo.

Edited by Flaws

4 hours ago, Flaws said:

Definitely, that event is terrible considering the fact that it's down to RNG on whether or not you will manage to land the final hit and get the launcher yourself. And even if you do, you are likely to have it taken away almost immediately since you are already surrounded by 20+ other players who will instantly start emptying their mags into you while you have no cover or any time to react.

And I'm not even going to get into details on how annoying and discouraging it is to get killed while chasing after the current egg-launcher holder, to just die fast with no time to react and then respawn 400m away and have to spawn your car and drive there again and again and again. It's plain stupid imo.

That is my exact problem with that event.

Plus - i'm here for egghunting goddamn and egg wrangler (done legit) already takes DAYS itself.

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

That is my exact problem with that event.

Plus - i'm here for egghunting goddamn and egg wrangler (done legit) already takes DAYS itself.

300 chickens, without mugging a single player.

*i did that last event 2 years ago

"last year" doesn't mean anything easter last year was cancelled.

Yes it should be disabled.. I really would like to farm at least a few ranks of the event. But always waiting for this stupid event to end is kinda driving me away. Dont even wanna talk about that 15 ranks of this egg role are waaaay to much. Also whats the jt rewards for ranking up and at which lvls we get them?

The issue is that players try to farm as many kills as they can with the egg-launcher for bragging-rights.

Modifying the event in such a way that it ends as soon as the top player reaches 15 kills (or any other set-amount) should massively prevent the time-waste.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

Modifying the event in such a way that it ends as soon as the top player reaches 15 kills (or any other set-amount) should massively prevent the time-waste.

Every time that I handed in the launcher after I got 15+ kills, I got a lot of people angry at me in /d. I just thought it was funny honestly

58 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Every time that I handed in the launcher after I got 15+ kills, I got a lot of people angry at me in /d. I just thought it was funny honestly

Reward is not even worth it. I just wait up.

200 JT, you got to be kidding me.

How about just move it?

Keep FN/WF as Egg Catcher Districts only and move the Hot Cross Gun to Bayan because I hate place. It goes in the normal rotation, so it doesn't entirely ruin FC but isn't completely turned to dust either. 

Kinda solves the issue with giant distances between spawns simply by holding the event in a smaller arena.

Edited by KnifuWaifu
out of reactions

Don't worry guys. wait for riot and UE3.5 for pop to start rising again

the distance to the guy with the launcher must be reduced like twice when u die..just that

I literally did not play events for years. Same rewards over and over, and when it's new, it's just something not worth the time.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2019 at 4:27 PM, TheKeanuReeves said:

I literally did not play events for years. Same rewards over and over, and when it's new, it's just something not worth the time.

You miss all the fun (and JTs)

Edited by Mitne

23 hours ago, Mitne said:

You miss all the fun (and JTs)

I do have too many JTs already I don't know what else to use them in. 😕

Mode is a complete waste of time. If your going to keep it in the event at least give out a title and or skin for winning the thing to make the mode worth playing and even winning otherwise just remove it completely.

On 4/12/2019 at 9:02 AM, Keshi said:

Don't worry guys. wait for riot and UE3.5 for pop to start rising again

yeah riot and engine upgrade comes out q4 2014!!!

it will save the game!

Finally talk about Cross Gun event even though we have talked about it for years?

Anyways having dynamic events has always been a good thing for any game.

More content has been proven to bring in more people .

Not everyone has the same likes or dislikes so if they do not have anything fun for them then why would they play?

If you do not like the Cross Gun event then that is fine but others like myself enjoy it.

10 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Finally talk about Cross Gun event even though we have talked about it for years?

Anyways having dynamic events has always been a good thing for any game.

More content has been proven to bring in more people .

Not everyone has the same likes or dislikes so if they do not have anything fun for them then why would they play?

If you do not like the Cross Gun event then that is fine but others like myself enjoy it.

Not like i'm having choice to when i'm in it (I'm only for egg hunting and this event is packed with it) and switching district every 2 events don't make sense (and even then I drop into cross gun event often on other server)

So quit your bullshoot.

Edited by Mitne

Just now, Mitne said:

Not like i'm having choice to when i'm on, only for egg hunting and switching district every 2 events rarely make sense (and even then I drop into cross gun event often on other server)

So quit your bullshoot.

i just seen the egg hunt go on around 8+ times in a row at least though

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

i just seen the egg hunt go on around 8+ times in a row at least though

At best it fires up 2 times and then fires Cross Gun Event.

AT BEST. And it's usually 1 Egg Hunting event and then Cross Gun Event

Edited by Mitne