illgot

what if secondary weapons could be equipped as a primary

How do you think the game would change if people could use secondary weapons in their primary weapon slot?

• Like 1

What do you mean, people can equip two primaries by using the Fang RFP. Doubt much would change with 2 Fangs

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2
  • Like 3

the game wouldn’t change at all really

WTB "yeet" mod for secondaries that allows you to, instead of reloading, throw the weapon at your opponent for a small amount of soft damage. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

WTB "yeet" mod for secondaries that allows you to, instead of reloading, throw the weapon at your opponent for a small amount of soft damage. 

example

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

example

John owes me some money. 

... Maybe I'll let it slide this time. 

True Legends equip grenades in the primary-weapon slot....

(They also equip Seiyos to raid doors with)

• Like 1

can we get the long awaited AKIMBO mod for the FBW?

• Like 2

Would be funny to test out, double snub, double pig, double firework launcher? i fail to see anything that would be that broken other than maybe double pig, but without perfect aim, i doubt it.

22 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

Would be funny to test out, double snub, double pig, double firework launcher? i fail to see anything that would be that broken other than maybe double pig, but without perfect aim, i doubt it.

you realize that half the weapons that are secondaries have a 1.05ttk. Having 2 fire at once would effectively give pistols a ~.625 min ttk which is almost that of a shaw... Seems pretty broken to me without drastic drawbacks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

you realize that half the weapons that are secondaries have a 1.05ttk. Having 2 fire at once would effectively give pistols a ~.625 min ttk which is almost that of a shaw... Seems pretty broken to me without drastic drawbacks.

I think you're confused friend, I was talking about having a secondary in a primary weapon slot, not dual wielding.

3 hours ago, Akito said:

can we get the long awaited AKIMBO mod for the FBW?

I think it would be better than the OCA to be honest.

• Like 1

u can hear all the MB1 spam clicking if the akimbo mod for secondaries were a thing....

imagine double thunders or just double shotguns for primary.....

LOL.... thats dumb even by my standards now that I think about the after effects.....

Edited by Akito

I would use a showstopper and an RFP  or PIG and nano

now i see people think about akimbo , if that was a thing you could just have one of each weapon in your hands , and they both have halved rate of fire (giving you the same rate of fire as one knowing you got two of them)  and just a higher range , i'd be very fun to have , but i have very high doubts that this would ever come in apb .

53 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

I think you're confused friend, I was talking about having a secondary in a primary weapon slot, not dual wielding.

ah, my bad, i saw someone above mentioning akimbo aka dual welding and thought thats what you meant xD

if its simply as op states i dont think it would be op.

9 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

the game wouldn’t change at all really

I would aim worse at longer ranges other than that  i cant think of anything

akimbo isn't a good idea unless its controlled,  like a legendary mod, too many chaotic possibilities, insta-stun with pigs, almost 800 damage for two rfp bursts at once, nearly as scary as a hvr shot, dual thunders too. 

1 minute ago, Nanometic said:

akimbo isn't a good idea unless its controlled,  like a legendary mod, too many chaotic possibilities, insta-stun with pigs, almost 800 damage for two rfp bursts at once, nearly as scary as a hvr shot, dual thunders too. 

halve range, double spread/bloom, double reload time, disable marksmanship mode

there'd be some annoyingly low TTKs but you'd have to give up so much for it that its a genuine risk

8 hours ago, Nanometic said:

double pig

Apocalypse is upon us.

• Like 1

How do you think the game would change if people could use primary weapons in their secondary weapon slot?

12 minutes ago, HQUEEN said:

How do you think the game would change if people could use primary weapons in their secondary weapon slot?

i cant wait for obir to oca qs