Jump to content
zyde

Thank you, support team!

Recommended Posts

Finally, after about a week of waiting I was unbanned and I wanted to thank you all for the pretty quick response with no trouble at all!

Quote

-support quote removed-

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You were wrongfully banned?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ummm... I don't know what to say... honestly.

Shitstorm gonna enroll soon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Ummm... I don't know what to say... honestly.

Shitstorm gonna enroll soon...

We all know that this will result in several rose-tinted "bring back FF and ban broadcasts".

Potentially followed by "Ehrmahgerd, I still dream of RTW shaders, matchmaking is poopie now, bring back old threat system, please give us high/low/whatever TTK back".

 

To OP, a falsely banned account being unbanned after only a week of waiting is quite impressive. Good for you and kudos to Support.

 

...aaaaand, buff percs and NFAS.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zyde said:

Finally, after about a week of waiting I was unbanned and I wanted to thank you all for the pretty quick response with no trouble at all!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lucky, i got unbanned by Tiggs after 6 months of my wrong ff ban.

So, im happy for you, welcome back to APB.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there. I had to remove the response that you received from support.

 

I'll swiftly quote from the forum rules in case anyone is in doubt:

No Sharing Support tickets The conversation you had with the supporter agent should remain private. (..)

Ban Discussion While you are allowed to discuss the events that lead to your ban (or somebody else’s), refrain from sharing private details and conversation between any part involved and our support system.

 

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/guidelines/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess that sums up my other post and For all those who wanted proofs about false bans you can check this post aswell.

oh and "i humbly accept your surrender"@CookiePuss

Edited by WorldDominator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, WorldDominator said:

I guess that sums up my other post and For all those who wanted proofs about false bans you can check this post aswell.

oh and "i humbly accept your surrender"@CookiePuss

was that even a "false ban" for hacking based on the anti cheat tools or just a false for some ToS violation or some weird manual reports other players have sent?

Edited by LilyV3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

was that even a "false ban" for hacking based on the anti cheat tools or just a false for some ToS violation or some weird manual reports other players have sent?

He is one of the last banwave victims for "hacking based on the anti cheat tools" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now everybody from the last banwave are gonna start a riot..   Can you at least type why were you banned in the first place?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Call Bull Patootie. I'm not buying it.  False Bans went out with G1 and FF.  Either he had a temp ban for other behavior or he is full of hog wash.  The Bans are Reviewed by Staff. The anticheat doesnt ban players, it simply tells or reports its findings to Staff.  I say someone is trying for the Golden Ladle Jockey Award' 🥄 

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, zyde said:

Finally, after about a week of waiting I was unbanned and I wanted to thank you all for the pretty quick response with no trouble at all!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

You cant reply to the email i assume?

I replied already, I just wanted to give a shoutout to them!

 

7 hours ago, Saxtus said:

You were wrongfully banned?

Yes I have.

3 hours ago, Flight said:

Hi there. I had to remove the response that you received from support.

 

I'll swiftly quote from the forum rules in case anyone is in doubt:

No Sharing Support tickets The conversation you had with the supporter agent should remain private. (..)

Ban Discussion While you are allowed to discuss the events that lead to your ban (or somebody else’s), refrain from sharing private details and conversation between any part involved and our support system.

 

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/guidelines/

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

1 hour ago, DeadPixels said:

Now everybody from the last banwave are gonna start a riot..   Can you at least type why were you banned in the first place?

That's the whole reason why I sent a support ticket, I did not know for what reason I was banned. They didn't mention anything.

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I Call Bull Patootie. I'm not buying it.  False Bans went out with G1 and FF.  Either he had a temp ban for other behavior or he is full of hog wash.  The Bans are Reviewed by Staff. The anticheat doesnt ban players, it simply tells or reports its findings to Staff.  I say someone is trying for the Golden Ladle Jockey Award' 🥄 

Don't be mad that some players that are more experienced than you were unbanned after a false ban. Just deal with it.

And in addition to that, I want to say that those bans being reviewed are the only bull patootie here, I guess some employee was bored and banning people for no reason.. Because I definitely did nothing wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i can’t wait for every neanderthal to make a “false ban pls help” thread when they get 10008’d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i can’t wait for every neanderthal to make a “false ban pls help” thread when they get 10008’d

And even after my unban people still don't believe that false bans exist :X

I'm speechless of how degenerate this community really is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zyde said:

And even after my unban people still don't believe that false bans exist :X

I'm speechless of how degenerate this community really is.

I mean... They overturned it. 

Isn't that more evidence that LO will do anything to prevent a false ban?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, zyde said:

And even after my unban people still don't believe that false bans exist :X

I'm speechless of how degenerate this community really is.

No one ever denied the existence of false bans (even explicitly mentioned it in their posts).

You're just being a tool using the same hyperbole tactic as in every other argument.

 

Just as you have proven with that thread that you have no idea (or care) about the actual rules of the environment you move in.

Glad your case got reviewed but better keep it low because it's definitely not frowned upon to doubt the waves of false-ban-screamers that show up every time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, zyde said:

And even after my unban people still don't believe that false bans exist :X

I'm speechless of how degenerate this community really is.

my post had nothing to do with whether false bans exist or not

 

im speechless how mentally deficient this community really is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to wait 6 months and for a new company to take over before I could get my unbanning settled :^)

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, LoveForMatt said:

Yay 'second' chances for everyone!!!

 

This isn't a second chance. 

This is a mistake made right. 

 

 

Edited by CookiePuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LoveForMatt said:

I didnt know you make mistakes right...

You learn something new everyday, i love to be alive.

What he meant was a mistake that was fixed.

In one sentence -> I was banned and then they removed the ban because it was false.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2019 at 12:56 AM, dailytism said:

haven't seen a positive post about the support team in a hot minute

That's why I chose to actually do that. To actually support the support team 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...