get to work chop chop

12 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Whatever I  say? ok sure.....

I say you owe me every bundle pack for enforcer

oh and a white chocolate mocha

get to work chop chop

Mmmm.... White chocolate mocha.

On 1/25/2019 at 8:34 PM, WorldDominator said:

As mattscott said once before that it is hard to tell who is cheating and who isn't in Apb specifically, most of the inexperienced unaffected players seem to be happy with those recent bans and congratulating LO for their great work when it actually is a complete madness of them to do that so unprofessionally. Let me tell you that so many people got falsely banned

So back to the main question, do you think falsely banned players will simply reroll and start it all over again and invest more money and time in that game after years of growing their accounts just simply because of some GMs who seem like they they do not know what they are doing?

In my opinion i see that the decision of making this ban wave a thing made alot of players distrust LO even more than they already do, sadly.

This was supposed to be something important that needed to be revised 1000 times to make it flawless by banning the real cheaters only.

If you got falsely banned keep your story for the support team, Lets just wait and see what will they do 

i play with many many many very skilled players, none of them got banned. One of them has even streamed without the anticheat hook, so.....

you know who I know got banned? someone who cheats, was recently banned for cheating, has 5? fairfight bans, and one punkbuster ban under his belt, and his friends.

hmm, makes me think, actually, now that i think about it, everyone that i know that actually got hit with a ban has a previous vac ban on record, and multiple previous bans in apb, but they were "never cheating". yeah bro, i just got hit because i used a prestige hack in MW2, alright buddy.

interesting. Fairfight bans? I get that, We do know Tiggs went a bit nuts, banned a few people for streamsniping for "cheating", that sortve thing. BE bans? Yeah, GL, lowest false positive rate in the industry for the type of anticheat it is. Not to mention, everyone i've seen has many bans under their belt already who were hit by it, and that kinda kills all credibility.

@zyde According to your post history, also looks like you were "banned for no reason" sometime in september or before it.

MBAaUUQ.png

ok buddy. id search you up on the old forums or on ffbans or your steam too but, then again, you did change your name for this forum specifically too so you likely have bad history. I mean I know you said your internet nickname in your post history was Vail, but that forum account on the old forums has 0 posts.

"just a pro"

just to make a point to people that don't know, you should take a gander at how rare false positives actually are, even with the worst anticheats. it's less than 3-4%, and, you'll notice, most of the people in APB that claim they were falsely banned have been banned a lot, usually multiple times in APB like this dumbass, and many have multiple APB bans + vac bans + bans in other games, because, they like a big ego they didn't earn.

Edited by Thaumaturge
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

16 hours ago, Thaumaturge said:

i play with many many many very skilled players, none of them got banned. One of them has even streamed without the anticheat hook, so.....

you know who I know got banned? someone who cheats, was recently banned for cheating, has 5? fairfight bans, and one punkbuster ban under his belt, and his friends.

hmm, makes me think, actually, now that i think about it, everyone that i know that actually got hit with a ban has a previous vac ban on record, and multiple previous bans in apb, but they were "never cheating". yeah bro, i just got hit because i used a prestige hack in MW2, alright buddy.

interesting. Fairfight bans? I get that, We do know Tiggs went a bit nuts, banned a few people for streamsniping for "cheating", that sortve thing. BE bans? Yeah, GL, lowest false positive rate in the industry for the type of anticheat it is. Not to mention, everyone i've seen has many bans under their belt already who were hit by it, and that kinda kills all credibility.

@zyde According to your post history, also looks like you were "banned for no reason" sometime in september or before it.

MBAaUUQ.png

ok buddy. id search you up on the old forums or on ffbans or your steam too but, then again, you did change your name for this forum specifically too so you likely have bad history. I mean I know you said your internet nickname in your post history was Vail, but that forum account on the old forums has 0 posts.

"just a pro"

just to make a point to people that don't know, you should take a gander at how rare false positives actually are, even with the worst anticheats. it's less than 3-4%, and, you'll notice, most of the people in APB that claim they were falsely banned have been banned a lot, usually multiple times in APB like this dumbass, and many have multiple APB bans + vac bans + bans in other games, because, they like a big ego they didn't earn.

You could've done a 1+1 and realized that somebody took that name from me.

And for the record, I have never been banned in any game in my entire life besides APB for a false chargeback that I was not able to prove to the support.

And now that false ban for a reason I do not know? Which is why I am waiting for a reply from the support. You can feel free to search me up in the old forums or ffbans or whatever.

My nicknames were liav/Vailei/GoldRifle in the forums. And in apb I have a bunch of nicknames because of a bunch of characters. (GoldRifle, neighborhood, Vailei, Envail, Trevail, phrin) As I said Vail was a taken name for some reason both in forums and ingame.

a false cheating ban and a false chargeback, how does a false chargeback even happen, exactly?

Edited by Thaumaturge

Just now, Thaumaturge said:

a false cheating ban and a false chargeback

how does a false chargeback even happen, exactly

gifting

On 1/30/2019 at 5:51 AM, Thaumaturge said:

just to make a point to people that don't know, you should take a gander at how rare false positives actually are, even with the worst anticheats. it's less than 3-4%

That's not accurate my dude. Makes me wonder from where did you get these numbers and why are typing as if you have any experience any in that sort of thing

16 minutes ago, WorldDominator said:

That's not accurate my dude. Makes me wonder from where did you get these numbers and why are typing as if you have any experience any in that sort of thing

I mean, you could post sourced data to disprove. 

But that's probably asking too much these days. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I mean, you could post sourced data to disprove. 

But that's probably asking too much these days. 

If you do not know for sure and can not prove what you are claiming then stay silent is what I'm telling this dude to do, we enough non sense and keyboard-butt smashers on the internet already.

1 minute ago, WorldDominator said:

If you do not know for sure and can not prove what you are claiming then stay silent is what I'm telling this dude to do, we enough non sense and keyboard-butt smashers on the internet already.

Exactly. 

You claimed he was wrong, and I am asking for proof. 

I'm glad we agree on this.

I await the posting of your sourced data.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Exactly. 

You claimed he was wrong, and I am asking for proof. 

I'm glad we agree on this.

I await the posting of your sourced data.

There is no sourced data, but there are facts of what i know is true about the recent bans that yes it may have banned some cheaters here and there but alot of people got banned falsely and i guess for legit players to get banned and judging by the current daily population in apb we can identify the numbers between 5 - 7  players whom i know as alot not to mention if there were other victims. [ and as i said earlier that one of the players who got banned and unbanned after the incident immediately by one day was actually cheating and i personally confirmed that and there is no need to elaborate on how i did it ]. 

And lets us not talk about the famous blatant clans in citadel (don't know if there are any in jericho) that are so blatantly cheating and the speed hackers are still free ruining everyone's experience in the game since day 1and didn't get caught in this ban wave nor did they get any type of manual bans which in my opinion is completely fine and there is no need to to research any data or do any investigations to ban those type of cheaters if they are that blatant.

If the anti cheat is that incompetent then don't be so surprised when alot of people are out telling everyone that they got a false ban as LO were completely reiable on that "incompetent" anti cheat, so yeah dude these bans are not accurate at all.

1 minute ago, WorldDominator said:

~snip~

And your proof of these false bans is what exactly?

I'm not saying there were or weren't false bans, I'm just saying that without proof it's just speculation, and maybe as you said "If  you do not know for sure and can not prove what you are claiming then stay silent".

That's all. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

And your proof of these false bans is what exactly?

I'm not saying there were or weren't false bans, I'm just saying that without proof it's just speculation, and maybe as you said "If  you do not know for sure and can not prove what you are claiming then stay silent".

That's all. 

From this point on you seem to be arguing for arguing sake to me. If any of the reasons i stated above of how inaccurate their data about cheaters is,  how they got to unban an actual cheater, how there are blatant cheaters that existed before the banwave and still exist after it perfectly with no problems and how those players that i know for sure that they didn't cheat and got no cheating record nor any previous bans got falsely banned. All Those things do not need to be proven as they are what happened and what is continuing to happen, these are called facts and facts my friend do not need to be proven. If that is not enough of a "proof" for you then i guess you have your excuse by staying too long on these forums. I'd suggest you take a week off that'll be a good medication for you.

2 minutes ago, WorldDominator said:

facts my friend do not need to be proven

oh my god

One would think that someone upholds the burden of proof when accusing others of disregarding it!

Edited by TheJellyGoo

25 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

oh my god

its a neckbeard on the forums.

call the police!

1 hour ago, WorldDominator said:

From this point on you seem to be arguing for arguing sake to me. If any of the reasons i stated above of how inaccurate their data about cheaters is,  how they got to unban an actual cheater, how there are blatant cheaters that existed before the banwave and still exist after it perfectly with no problems and how those players that i know for sure that they didn't cheat and got no cheating record nor any previous bans got falsely banned. All Those things do not need to be proven as they are what happened and what is continuing to happen, these are called facts and facts my friend do not need to be proven. If that is not enough of a "proof" for you then i guess you have your excuse by staying too long on these forums. I'd suggest you take a week off that'll be a good medication for you.

I humbly accept your surrender.

GG

• Like 1

Seeing that this thread has devolved into argument, I think it is time to bring it to a close. If you have genuine cause to believe that action was taken against your account in error, please send a ticket to our support here and they will take care of it.

-Spuzva

• Like 1