Delete884943468320878423

Bronze District For Years And Years!

1 minute ago, Yood said:

thank you for the advice . didn't try . 

I don't really understand the point 

If a group of silvers is playing in bronze, one of them gets gold. Do you kick that player, the entire group or none of them?

5 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

If a group of silvers is playing in bronze, one of them gets gold. Do you kick that player, the entire group or none of them?

only gold . if gold plays in bronze for more than 1 hour it must be stopped forcibly by GMs service .

Edited by Yood

1 minute ago, Yood said:

only gold .

So then he's no longer allowed to play with his friends or he has to dethreat. Or they'd have to join him/her in a silver district. But neither of those is a great solution in the end 

4 minutes ago, Yood said:

only gold . if gold plays in bronze for more than 1 hour it must be stopped forcibly by GMs service .

Seems like a great use of GM's time.

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

English pls.

not sure but yood might want to tickle you to make you laugh.....

found odd stuff googling it

anyways a gold in bronze is not the same as someone who is normally gold in bronze since it is possible for even a bronze to go gold if carried.

threat matchmaking and points all need to be reworked first.

kicking could be cruel to some and well deserved to others , but in the end it could discourage all from playing just like the forced segregation did.

Title of the topic changed by mods, few posts were deleted without prior notice.

Like what happened to (post removed by spongebob)?

Jus not pointing fingers at somebody, bt gifs and memes are allowed even tho' it jus mocks someone. But when someone is discussing something which has been prevailing in the game for years it gets deleted without a warning. Atleast have the courtesy to mention post removed & warn the one who posted those.

Edited by Defibrillator

I've removed several off-topic posts. Please stay on topic and refrain from attacking each other.

As for prior moderator action, posts previously removed were offensive in nature and not pertaining to the point, it is in no way to censor the conversation, everyone is free to discuss this topic freely as long as you keep it clean and free of attacks against other users. The title was edited to make it PG-13 compliant.

-Spuzva 

11 hours ago, Yood said:

Is it serious?  : D   

in principle, what else can be said of gold playing in silver )))

very decent comment !!!

you have to be kidding right?, i give you 2 realistic options, as a third option you can ask for the district blocked for the threat, so we can see how fine its go

Wins give much better exp... right? It's not just trolls some people just want the fast exp doing easier fights.

Of course that doesn't make sense with the 'idea' of having a bronze district, I mean why even have a bronze district if people can play like that? The idea is nice, but

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, sundere said:

you have to be kidding right?, i give you 2 realistic options, as a third option you can ask for the district blocked for the threat, so we can see how fine its go

gold rapes the silver district, gold and silver rapes  bronze district .

the game is an uncontrollable CHAOS . no restrictions - no rules - no game

Edited by Yood

2 minutes ago, Yood said:

gold rapes the silver district, gold and silver no the bronze district .

the game is an uncontrollable CHAOS .

Maybe we should.... RIOT!!!

17 hours ago, SpuzvaBob said:

I've removed several off-topic posts. Please stay on topic and refrain from attacking each other.

As for prior moderator action, posts previously removed were offensive in nature and not pertaining to the point, it is in no way to censor the conversation, everyone is free to discuss this topic freely as long as you keep it clean and free of attacks against other users. The title was edited to make it PG-13 compliant.

-Spuzva 

openness and honesty are the prerogative of the company . deleted topics were directly related to this post .

BRONZE DISTRICT FOR YEARS AND YEARS! , SILVER DISTRICT FOR YEARS AND YEARS! 

hypocrites and liars .

Edited by Yood

3 hours ago, Yood said:

gold rapes the silver district, gold and silver rapes  bronze district .

the game is an uncontrollable CHAOS . no restrictions - no rules - no game

Yood, jus stop. I know that you get a high ping. So do I. I get 312ms in Eu (playing from asia) for 4 years, and guess what..i too dont have a real good pc. I get around 40fps max.  

Heres what you gotta do.

> stop goin to bronze if u wanna improve

> pick a wep u wanna improve in

> go to fc, play

> Get rekt for a few days. 

> repeat next day.

> analyse your strengths and weaknesses.

Learn to switch shoulders on a frequent basis. Bet you wont do that in bronze.

Ask for tips from pro players. Some might be haughty, there are good people as well. Some might train you till you improve.

I take sniping tips from a player called "Niveous". I am sniper 14. His tips helped me a lot.

Likewise i take tips from @Loom 

Thats how you improve. So stop complaining and go play.

12 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Yood, jus stop. I know that you get a high ping. So do I. I get 312ms in Eu (playing from asia) for 4 years, and guess what..i too dont have a real good pc. I get around 40fps max.  

Heres what you gotta do.

> stop goin to bronze if u wanna improve

> pick a wep u wanna improve in

> go to fc, play

> Get rekt for a few days. 

> repeat next day.

> analyse your strengths and weaknesses.

Learn to switch shoulders on a frequent basis. Bet you wont do that in bronze.

Ask for tips from pro players. Some might be haughty, there are good people as well. Some might train you till you improve.

I take sniping tips from a player called "Niveous". I am sniper 14. His tips helped me a lot.

Likewise i take tips from @Loom 

Thats how you improve. So stop complaining and go play.

Learn to switch shoulders on a frequent basis - What do you mean ?

Thanks. your opinion is very important to me . I will do as I see fit .

3 hours ago, Yood said:

openness and honesty are the prerogative of the company . deleted topics were directly related to this post .

hypocrites and liars .

Little Orbit not here for years and years

yood lie

Little Orbit make Engine Upgrade then Little Orbit fix matchmaking and threat.

Patience is a virtue

19 minutes ago, Yood said:

The camera. It is usually the V key.

Also there are a few tips, which you either discover urself or from others..you cant learn stuff from a newbie.

5 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

The camera. It is usually the V key.

Also there are a few tips, which you either discover urself or from others..you cant learn stuff from a newbie.

very funny advice to the person who plays 7 years . I laughed .

Learn to switch shoulders on a frequent basis - where the word camera ?

Edited by Yood

1 minute ago, Yood said:

very funny advice to the person who plays 7 years . I laughed .

There is always somethn to learn. I never said you didnt know abt the switching shoulders part. If u are playing in bronze for 7 years, either you dont wanna learn new things or wanna dominate the newbies.

Had the urge to post this.

nehOu4l.jpg

My fav quote.

3 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

There is always somethn to learn. I never said you didnt know abt the switching shoulders part. If u are playing in bronze for 7 years, either you dont wanna learn new things or wanna dominate the newbies.

Had the urge to post this.

nehOu4l.jpg

My fav quote.

you play gold in the silver district . why should I play silver in silver ? these are double standards . hypocrite .

Edited by Yood

Just now, Yood said:

you play gold in the silver district . why should I play silver in silver ? these are double standards . hypocrite

because playing with others is fun

playing with yourself is lonely

1 minute ago, Yood said:

you play gold in the silver district . why should I play silver in silver ? these are double standards . hypocrite

Where did i mention i am a gold? I fall between silver and gold. Yes i play in silver districts. I stopped playing in silver districts cuz i am not a good team player. Driving cars and coordinating with others in silver districts is not easier for me atleast. I am playing in open conflicts in some arranged matches against frnds of my skill level and i pretty much live on the fc.

4 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:
5 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Where did i mention i am a gold? I fall between silver and gold. Yes i play in silver districts. I stopped playing in silver districts cuz i am not a good team player. Driving cars and coordinating with others in silver districts is not easier for me atleast. I am playing in open conflicts in some arranged matches against frnds of my skill level and i pretty much live on the fc.

this is your personal choice . you write that you are not a good player . so you're JUST a problem for your team . Food. 

Just now, Yood said:

this is your personal choice . you write that you are not a good player . so you're JUST a problem for your team . Food. 

average player is not bad player.

player who is stuck between silver/gold is not bad.

bad players team kill

5 hours ago, Yood said:

was the same i said to you lol 

Hmm, yeah golds join in silver, silvers join in bronze and bronze are supposed to join in green but with this low player base in Jericho that isn't possible..

But, i mainly played in bronze district (because my high ping, i can't be competitive.. just try to have good time here and see how tryhard and sh*t talk can people be playing in bronze). I can say it's very strange when i face a mission vs bronze's.. yeah sometimes we got mission like 3vs1 Trainee, but that is how matchmaking works here. (?) 🤣

Most of the people i play againts are very skilled, sometimes people who play in silver districts join in bronze and they say something like this "Wow, i'm getting killed more than compared in silver"  or "opp here is hard than silver". Maybe that happen because of many players dt in silver.. idk. Most of the match i played in silver are very balanced, but there is always a pro player, maybe hack (?) 😅 that can carry alone our or their team or a well coordinated premade groups.