Sign in to follow this  
Excalibur!

Do you plan to do something about yukon?

It is far from most useless. It is currently in the mid tier/average level of side arms and where it should be.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

It is far from most useless. It is currently in the mid tier/average level of side arms and where it should be.

Lol what? Can't kill anything at mid range, cant kill anything at short range. Im not playing for the assists you know?

3 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Lol what? Can't kill anything at mid range, cant kill anything at short range. Im not playing for the assists you know?

Sounds like you need to git gud homie. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

40M range. 4.2 accuracy at 10M in MM (RFP 6.4). 0.78 ttk (lower than nano and FBW).

If you can't take a player down with those stats, you might want to consider joining the bronze districts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You won't get ttk with the yukon unless you're point blank. You also get -10% base acc from the purple mod. and to top it off; when you aim down sights it just becomes a worse pre buff bullshark.

Edited by Yoss

24 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

40M range. 4.2 accuracy at 10M in MM (RFP 6.4). 0.78 ttk (lower than nano and FBW).

If you can't take a player down with those stats, you might want to consider joining the bronze districts.

[GIF removed - Spuzva]

lol... savage

I just wanted to say that I agree wholeheartedly with this post.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Sounds like you need to git gud homie. 

I mean, the yukons burst mode is so bad you could just not shoot your enemy and it'd have the same effect.

And the hip fire is quite bad since they nerfed it. They should probably up the firerate a liiiittle bit to make it comparable to other automatic sidearms.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GhosT said:

I mean, the yukons burst mode is so bad you could just not shoot your enemy and it'd have the same effect.

And the hip fire is quite bad since they nerfed it. They should probably up the firerate a liiiittle bit to make it comparable to other automatic sidearms.

Could just revert the "fix".

• Thanks 1

no

gun is fine just not meta level, chillax 

snowballs should be be made out of yukon owner tears this year 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

You are not using it right in that case L2P

I laugh my patootie off about this, people bought yukon because it was broken and now its fixed QQ lol oh I have to use some skill to kill QQ

Hell naaa,yukon is aight now and i think this is mostly the way it was intended in the first place.It pretty much needs no further tweaks

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Spread is huge, burst fire its really bad. Players are bullet absorbing it all the time. If you think that you can use the perfect ttk all the time at all ranges, you need to pass the tutorial bud.

I would trade nano over it any time, but nerfing it so bad and making players lose millions is smart.

Edited by Excalibur!
  • Like 1

Its two guns in one and a master of none but competitive. This is right, if it could out do other guns that only do one thing then that is over power. But if you take advantage of the two different fire modes you have an advantage so, its a L2P THING!!

8 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Spread is huge, burst fire its really bad. Players are bullet absorbing it all the time. If you think that you can use the perfect ttk all the time at all ranges, you need to pass the tutorial bud.

I would trade nano over it any time, but nerfing it so bad and making players lose millions is smart.

It has higher accuracy than the RFP while in MM, same bloom per shot penalty, and has a lower shot modifier cap. The burst is more accurate than the RFP's. It takes more hits to kill and a longer burst time, but that's to balance out having a lower ttk when hip fired up close. Draw time is a little longer, but it will still kill faster than the Nano if both were drawn at the same time and hip fired.

I think your issue is you're treating it like a primary weapon. If you want something that's better, use the N-TEC.

They "fixed" it and since the "fix" i use my hazardous more then my Yukon even my firework kills faster (mini osmaw)

I'll miss the fact the deadliest secondary in APB was made in Canada : )

I saw 30 Yukon's go up on marketplace after that "fix" now Yukon has dropped in value so it's clearly not a welcome fix for everyone they lost their pocket shaw. 

It was a snipers best backup now it's a gun I can't even trade cause no one that's tried it before the fix wants it anymore.

it also in a weird way lost it's "reloading" weakness it shoots so slow you have to get a kill you can't just miss 10 bullets in under a second like before. It's firerate was fixed to bring it in line with the armas variant (which might actually be better then the legendary now.)

I miss my "pre fix" yukon it was fun while it lasted

rip yukon &

Shaw-opgl-cd

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

They "fixed" it and since the "fix" i use my hazardous more then my Yukon even my firework kills faster (mini osmaw)

I'll miss the fact the deadliest secondary in APB was made in Canada : )

I saw 30 Yukon's go up on marketplace after that "fix" now Yukon has dropped in value so it's clearly not a welcome fix for everyone they lost their pocket shaw. 

It was a snipers best backup now it's a gun I can't even trade cause no one that's tried it before the fix wants it anymore.

it also in a weird way lost it's "reloading" weakness it shoots so slow you have to get a kill you can't just miss 10 bullets in under a second like before. It's firerate was fixed to bring it in line with the armas variant (which might actually be better then the legendary now.)

I miss my "pre fix" yukon it was fun while it lasted

rip yukon &

Shaw-opgl-cd

I am not even asking to remove the fix... the gun is "fairly" good, but needs better hip fire accuracy and probably remove the burst fire when marksman. Also trade the "burst fire when marksman" to "greatly increase accuracy in marksman mode". That would make it a fairer gun that costs a lot of millions... just check my other forum account signature, i sold two legendaries + some good amount of money i already had to try it when they didnt fix the fire rate, and it wasnt that good either. I felt money lost anyways.

On 12/3/2018 at 9:24 PM, Excalibur! said:

Weapon is the most useless secondary right now.

Or should i live with myself throwing 6m to the trash?

I used it in the event, its still good.

Gitgud

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Halelulia said:

I used it in the event, its still good.

Gitgud

Any gun is good if you are in a mission with 79 other enemy players, and you'll get an assist with every single kill.

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:

i use my hazardous more then my Yukon even my firework kills faster (mini osmaw)

Well now you are just being ridiculous.

18 hours ago, Zolerox said:

They "fixed" it and since the "fix"

You shouldn't be saying "fix" like it was a mistake to adjust the Yukon; the RoF outside MM was straight up bugged, it was never meant to be like that. I owned one prior to the fix and I still own it; I felt it was a stupid gun before (and it's still a stupid gun), but at least now it's not stupid because a bug makes it better than the competition.

• Like 1

Honestly they just have to finally nerf the RFP to allow for more secondaries to be playable imo.

4 hours ago, swft said:

Honestly they just have to finally nerf the RFP to allow for more secondaries to be playable imo.

They just need to nerf the Fang; change it to Improved Rifling 1 or a different mod entirely.  RFP series itself is fine imo.

Edited by mynd

7 hours ago, Knite said:

You shouldn't be saying "fix" like it was a mistake to adjust the Yukon; the RoF outside MM was straight up bugged, it was never meant to be like that. I owned one prior to the fix and I still own it; I felt it was a stupid gun before (and it's still a stupid gun), but at least now it's not stupid because a bug makes it better than the competition.

Doesn't mean bugged guns can't be more fun shaw-opgl-cd comes to mind.

The value yes it was because of a bug, of Yukon has all most halfed (saw 13 people selling it at 2-3 million) O how the mighty have fallen from grace.

On 12/3/2018 at 8:29 PM, Excalibur! said:

If memory serves correct, you yourself said that secondaries are only used as a support item/to finish someone off. So in your own words, why are you using it like a primary and not after you've tagged someone?

Such a great hypocrite, don't even follow your own words. We're reaching levels that shouldn't even be possible

then again I don't know if you can respond to this :^)

Sign in to follow this