Bva

CHeating, supporting/defending the cheater.

I think, in my opinion. (this is my opinion, you can critisize it with constructive critisizm)

Let's say, you get in a mission, teamed with a cheater, yes?

Would you;

Teamkill him? (Doing the right thing)
Sit this mission out? (Doing the right thing)

Or

Play the mission normally, knowing that you're gonna win? (Not such a great decision)

i would sit the mission out and /report ''Said cheater''

In my opinion, people that play with cheaters, are in my eyes supporting the cheater, and should be penatalized by some degree, Not saying a ban or anything.

People who then proceed to defend said cheater should also be penetalized, because it all supports the cheater.

Cheating in this game is a huge problem, especially now that Fairfight is turned to manual instead of automatic.

With that you create more cheaters, because there are no consequences of using an Aimbot, wallhack, ESP or Triggerbot, etc.

WHat do you guys think?

Or do you think nothing should be done to those types of players?

Sure you can say. ''But it's not premade'' or ''How do you know if it's premade or not''

It's still an issue in my eyes.

Would love to hear what you guys think about this.

depends entirely on the situation tbh

if they’re shawcoptering at 55mph around the map - sure, sit out the mission

but i’m not going to stop playing or follow a teamate around to spectate him just because my opp has whispered me that said teammate is cheating

Unless they're completely blatant, aka shawcoptering or speedhacking, I could care less what my op has to say about a player.

Previously banned? again, I could care less. Unless theyre blatantly cheating I will continue to play or group with people.

If someone closets, and fools you the whole time while you're friends and grouped with them, and you defend them, when they get banned do you think you should also be penalized? You grouped with them and defended them despite not ever knowing or thinking they cheated, is that fair? The issue is a slippery slope. Are people who intentionally group with blatants terrible people? Sure. But the moment you start punishing people for doing so you have to draw the line on what is 'blatant' and what is not. And a lot of people have very different lines. For me, someone has to do something so inhumanly possible so many times in a row, or has to be breaking the games code. I don't consider a really fishy multi banned player to be 'blatant' if theyre owning me, because blatant is something that truly means /obvious/. And despite you THINKING its obvious, when you take the time to look at it, it really isnt that obvious. Benefit of the doubt.

• Like 5

The way I see it, you're trying to blur the lines on whether someone is deliberately or accidentally choosing to play with someone who cheats and therefore regardless of their intent they should be socially ostracized just as much as the cheater is. Firstly, people who play with cheaters accidentally very rarely have the perspective that the enemies have on who they're playing with, from the enemies perspective they see the snaps and shots not being missed, but from the ally they've no notion of what that's like because they're not the one playing against them. 

This is funny because this is exactly what happened to Kempington last week, he queued up with some people who wanted to queue up with him in his chat. Supposedly the people he chose to play with were cheaters, whether they were or weren't it doesn't matter, I don't feel Kempington should've been held responsible because he unknowingly teamed up with those people. 

It's this blurring of the line people in this community do that allowed people who alter shaders to be banned just as harshly as someone who blatantly aimbots and cheats.

Choosing to team up with someone who cheats fully knowing they cheat so you can reap the benefits is an offense but not one that can ever conclusively be proven unless they admit to it, but it's aboherrent and is definitely should be frowned upon even punished harshly.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

depends entirely on the situation tbh

if they’re shawcoptering at 55mph around the map - sure, sit out the mission

but i’m not going to stop playing or follow a teamate around to spectate him just because my opp has whispered me that said teammate is cheating

why 55mph?

6 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

why 55mph?

because 54mph would be acceptable, thats not cheating

duh

you should know shawcoptering at 54mph or under is ok

1 minute ago, Aeronaut said:

why 55mph?

Pretty sure 55MPH is the max speed a car can go in this game or the servers will crash. 

Just now, Fur said:

duh

okay i don't appreciate the tone of that "duh"

also, i wouldn't be able to play with anybody with the amount of times people whisper me about cheating teammates.

...unless all my teammates cheat. oh no...

6 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

okay i don't appreciate the tone of that "duh"

also, i wouldn't be able to play with anybody with the amount of times people whisper me about cheating teammates.

...unless all my teammates cheat. oh no...

u must be punished

1 hour ago, Aeronaut said:

why 55mph?

because the engine spazzes out past this doing crazy stuff.

Case by Case, sure if they Cheat and I catch them I either sit out or ii start teamkilling them. But unless they are as said Shawcoptering at 54 mph then you cannot tell by yourself. 

And I stopped giving a flying fuck what random nobody says in-game about who and who isn't cheating. 

From 2017 I applied policy of no playing with cheater. Sit in corner cause opposition already got hard time with that parasite, they don't me as distraction. That's way of passive protesting and at least help op to deal with him. Expection is FC where i don't have much of choice other than just go out of FC.

I just keep playing no matter if there's a hacker on my side or the enemy's side. I'm here to play the game, it's not my fault if other people are abusing the system. As long as I'm performing to the best of my abilities I couldn't give a toss how well other people are doing.

Of course I only play with my friends who I know for a fact don't hack so if there's someone on my team doing it, it's due to the backup system and thus is beyond my control.

I call everyone a cheater who drives faster then me without getting apb'ed by the gamemechanics.

Also If someone is cheating, closeting, shawcoptering at max speed, whatever the max is tho, u can stillout play them or just use an N-HVR, some of your teammates will eventually kill them. Me, Esther, Kitchen and Camie played some games yesterday, mostly LTL weapons, and it was hella fun, ripping some suspicious players appart 🙂 in case u wanna watch the video, just check out the last one on my twitch below, *cough* dont follow me, I DONT KNOW HOW TO APB *cough* 😛

Most of us would say that they'd teamkill the cheater or sit down but that would create an issue that you can simply be reported for Grief

so Simply this is an Endless loop of problems and the only way to be Fixed is ya boy BattleEye and Having a cheating spectate system like

csgo which is called Overwatch

3 hours ago, Fur said:

[...] I don't consider a really fishy multi banned player to be 'blatant' if theyre owning me, because blatant is something that truly means /obvious/. And despite you THINKING its obvious, when you take the time to look at it, it really isnt that obvious. Benefit of the doubt.

Herein lies the problem as to why this community has become an incurable disaster.

Multi banned scum still being supported by fools who believe every lie coming form their mouths or worse knowing the truth and still acting from base motives.

Not sure you understand what you just wrote there.

The right thing to do is to file a report, and finish playing your match, however, this only applies if you joined the match queue as a random player and unluckily you were paired with cheaters as team members (nothing you can do about it) other than reporting them.

Also, team Killing them is a bad practice and should be avoided, and if you sit your mission out everytime you get paired with cheaters then you might end up not playing the game at all. 

The above only applies if you play as a random. 

Now, if you teamed up with a player or players knowingly before hand they are cheating then you deserve to be punished for association or being an accomplice, plain and simple. 

There used to be an excellent way to annoy the living shit out of cheaters, and that was the ability to kick those people at the last few seconds of a mission. Too bad people just kicked anyone that didn't look strong and therefore it got abused all the time. 

If there's an obvious cheater in my team, I don't teamkill him but I give him the friendly taps with my gun. If he does teamkill me then I can kick him. If there's a cheater on your team the best thing you can do is annoy him. You might lose the mission, but know you're doing the right thing by not letting these people in. Hopefully this problem is solved once BattlEye shows up though.

• Like 1

Its incredibly rare that Im 100% certain that someone is cheating. 

But if it does happen, I just go make a sandwich or something. Maybe spam /cointoss if Im not hungry. 

If I end up getting teamed up with speedhackers then I will likely sit it out.

But if someone from the other team is crying that my teammate is cheating and I'm not able to visually see this myself then I'm going to keep playing. 

if i get teamed with a cheater i will continue playing. not following them tho but i will continue. when the mission ends i will wait a while before readying up again so i wont get in the same team as the cheater

And how do you tell that someone is cheater? Does he need to snap 180 or just 99 degreees? Is WH accusation enough? Where do you draw the line?

You want to afk the mission I get it but to penalize people? This would be very murky

If you believe the other team are having a bad time perhaps play the mission to end the suffering sooner?

•     Without the cheater your team might win anyway. <A lot of people cheat because they are vegetables when it comes to gaming.
  •     The opposing team might be able to pull through, let them have the opportunity to show some real skill.
  •     Tking is not the right thing.
  •     Going AFK is not the right thing, you are going to waste your own time and let someone dictate how you play.

The truth is you are not the one that needs to take action against cheaters, the game developer has a job to improve their game and provide the best possible service to their players. So if you value your time and understand the misery caused to the other team the best option is to play, get it over asap. Also consider the possibility that the other team may still be able to win and are not going to give in to the twisted players using cheats.

Do what you think is right without breaking any rules and remember, don't let others dictate how you play.

Edited by ElectroStingz