Sign in to follow this  
Lixil

Social media art promotion!

Heya artists!

Do you want your art to be featured on our social media channels? You can submit your artwork to us!
After reviewing it, it may just make an appearance for everyone to see! (We'll credit you, don't worry)

Simply by replying to this thread with your art, you are given a chance for your art to get a shoutout. The art will be promoted once a week.
Please make sure not to spam this thread. Keep in mind that these forums are PG13 so the art as well has to fit that.

Rules:
Only post the art that is made by you. 
You can submit one art per week.

• Like 6

dcswdvs-bce113e5-80e9-4fdb-b909-d156e9ec

dbcilaj-a87b84ab-bf64-4810-8173-a05205ce

deviantart.com/incbox

Those all in APB Reloaded Section was made for APB Community, All of them ready to put. Also can share PSD files.

Edited by IncBox
  • Like 19

I'm not the best artist but I'm very proud of my work. blFyYYJ.jpg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Glad to see a thread like this. There are many talented artists in this community no doubt. :classic_smile:

7 minutes ago, Word2 said:

APB stuff like drawings, WIPs, sketches, collabs, and APB renders I used to work on with Jenz, Bridgette, Roxl and other awesome folks.

awsome stuff , honestly your and @IncBox 's stuff are the best seen / most fitting so far

i quote @Word2 cause his team did great 2d jobs, true masterpiece and one is my constant splashscreen. This is one of my render, i guess suits APB too. kas_WP_v21.png

• Like 1

Ueh, I guess I can put in my stuff.

ProfPic3.png
NnNor8u.png
ihL1AIZ.jpg

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

And thank you for your art submissions for this first round. We shall be announcing the names of those we chose to be featured on Facebook and Twitter soon, placing it on this post. As of now, you are free to post your art for the following week. Looking forward to see it!

Also, we are reminding you once more that you art has to be original, and you are allowed ONE entry per week, and only those will be taken into consideration.

Good luck.

P.S. Please refrain from posting anything but your original art following the rules, and avoid derailing the thread. In order to keep it clean and easy to browse through for us, we shall be removing everything other than what this thread is made for. Thank you for your understanding.

The winners for this week are: Marru, Nekrova and LightEroz, Citadel! Thank you!

Um kinda of new to the forums. How do I post my images here? I don't see an insert attachment button. 😕

10 hours ago, Xcillent said:

Um kinda of new to the forums. How do I post my images here? I don't see an insert attachment button. 😕

Just copy and paste image link. it automaticly works.