Sign in to follow this  
Prescott

Came back to see the progress

I came back to see the progress.  New owners, new anti cheat programs, weapon changes, etc.  Sounds exciting!

The reality is that all of the cheaters who have been banned in the past have been allowed back into game.  Cheating and hacks are more prominent than ever, driving away legitimate players.  RIP APB.  Sad to see you go, but based on what I've experienced and the exit of the legitimate players, it won't be long before the shutdown.  

• Like 4

He's not wrong.  Sure they're adding fancy new reskins, making some new clothes.  Thats nice peanut.  But what about addressing the real problem?  Another company turning their back on the problem and just skirting it under the rug.  Like who honestly thought it would be a good idea to unban everyone and start from scratch?   Lmao!  Its like someone saying "Lets just let all the mass murderers out of prison and see if they've learned their lesson!"

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, saudauish said:

Cheating and hacks are more prominent than ever

lol
Literally nothing has changed since LO took over other than some new employees. 
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Shimmer said:

Sure they're adding fancy new reskins, making some new clothes.

why are you bothering to comment if you dont even know whats going on?

as for the op, i dont know what server you play on but on jericho ive seen a grand total of 2 people who i'd definitively say were cheating
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Shimmer said:

He's not wrong.  Sure they're adding fancy new reskins, making some new clothes.  Thats nice peanut.  But what about addressing the real problem?  Another company turning their back on the problem and just skirting it under the rug.  Like who honestly thought it would be a good idea to unban everyone and start from scratch?   Lmao!  Its like someone saying "Lets just let all the mass murderers out of prison and see if they've learned their lesson!"

12 minutes ago, Shimmer said:

Literally nothing has changed since LO took over other than some new employees. 

lmao dude get off the forums... Edited by Snubnose
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ignorant kids tryna point out the issues yet dont know that they are one of the issues that makes this game suck. LQ is small what ya want to expect for a few months of work ? maybe program a game yourself and understand how hard it is, otherwise go play something else, whats the point of your complaints and who are you to complaint, they are trying and keep contacting with us, learn something before making an ignorant trash thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Prescott said:

The reality is that all of the cheaters who have been banned in the past have been allowed back into game. 

Welp, time to stop reading.

There is no such thing as cheats in any game ever. Fake news. #PapaBless

4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
as for the op, i dont know what server you play on but on jericho ive seen a grand total of 2 people who i'd definitively say were cheating

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Haven't seen any cheater on Jericho in quite some time now.

Guys, seriously. Stop implying that OP is Dunning-Kruger'ed and lacks the self awareness to come to the realization, that his bad gaming experience isn't caused by an inflated perception of the cheating population but rather by an inflated perception of own skill level.

Seriously, the toxicity on this forum. Such a waste.

1 minute ago, AsgerLund said:

Guys, seriously. Stop implying that OP is Dunning-Kruger'ed and lacks the self awareness to come to the realization, that his bad gaming experience isn't caused by an inflated perception of the cheating population but rather by an inflated perception of own skill level.

Seriously, the toxicity on this forum. Such a waste.
don’t use big words you’ll confuse him 

3 hours ago, Nanometic said:

There is no such thing as cheats in any game ever. Fake news. #PapaBless

You are one of those blatant cheater kids ,pls stop it,...

STILL TO MANY STREAMER KIDS WITH TONS OF CHEATS AROUND!!!
STILL TO MANY TRIGGERBOT AND MACRO USER CHEAT KIDS AROUND,TO MANY FAKE GOLDS AROUND!!!!!

• Thanks 1

Mate there are still a few. iF you also started playing again it would take you time too get used too it all again and  i guess you will suck for awhile till you get used to the game again. 

Edited by RYanJM007

Oh, yet another post drumming up a false cheater epidemic narrative, ok.

6 hours ago, Prescott said:

The reality is that all of the cheaters who have been banned in the past have been allowed back into game. 

The reality is that many of bans were under uncertain reason and wasn't backed by any proofs. If not for LO I still would be banned for god know why (As I was called out for cheating, yet never saw any proofs of that - you know why? Because I didn't cheat.). Visit FFBans, look at all bans, including me. They surely don't look controversal to you, were you even there when G1 ruled game? It was usually that the closets outlived legit players in terms of in-game bans.

Cheating and hacks are more prominent than ever, driving away legitimate players. 

Point me good site with cheats. Sure, you can make hacks yourself - and that's most of cheaterbase do, making triggerbot scripts from scratch - kinda waste of talent.
I looked on Darknet too and at least for now, didn't found any APB cheating sites on most of bigger catalog sites, so here's that to ease your mind.

Sad to see you go, but based on what I've experienced and the exit of the legitimate players, it won't be long before the shutdown.  

"Sad to see you go" yet you call out majority of population cheaters without any basis. Do you have any proofs?
And players keep going and coming - reason why was such huge up and down was due to so huge expectations of some about LO that they quit after week because LO didn't rolled EU 4.0 already. Jeez.

6 hours ago, Shimmer said:

I'd want you to write this if you were among those unfairly banned...

I can't tell if this is a post from when G1 acquired APB from RTW or this guy doesn't play the same game as me 😕

3 hours ago, Atomkraftwerk said:

STILL TO MANY STREAMER KIDS WITH TONS OF CHEATS AROUND!!!
STILL TO MANY TRIGGERBOT AND MACRO USER CHEAT KIDS AROUND,TO MANY FAKE GOLDS AROUND!!!!!

macro is not čhēāts x7 mouse could burst fire its not čhēāt. !!!~1``1`11 Edited by EMilika
lel nub l2p get big

8 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'm not sure if I reply with an add it to the pile or an ok bye?

Tell him to contact Support, and then reset his ticket.

Just now, AsgerLund said:
9 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'm not sure if I reply with an add it to the pile or an ok bye?

Tell him to contact Support, and then reset his ticket.
Please contact support so that they can reset your ticket and add it to the pile before you leave.

Game is back at 500 players online, pretty sure you're facing the same players you were up against 4 months ago, before the mass unban. Nothing changed

Sign in to follow this