I figure that some people do some small annoying things that make you groan but you don't feel the need to take the time and actually explain it ingame.

Here's one of mine: You DO NOT have car surfing. Walking forward as I drive is NOT going to make you stay on the car consistently. GET INTO THE FRICKING CAR SO I CAN DRIVE WITHOUT HAVING TO STOP AND PICK YOU BACK UP WHEN YOU INEVITABLY FALL OFF.

why do people love getting out of the car to take an aim duel on the way to the objective (being 200-300m out), inevitably die, and then tell me to stop so they can car spawn? like...just why?

People who get in your way when you're trying to shoot the bad guys, I understand what you're doing and am very glad that you're drawing fire and putting out some sort of damage but I don't want to be stuck with a TK because your patootie just has to dance around in my line of fire. Now I can imagine there isn't much you can do if you don't know you're doing it since you're focused on them, I understand. Either way, I can kill them really fast, but if I am forced to 1. not shoot 2. shoot but miss a lot trying to not hit you or 3. kill you and eat a TK then I'm not going to be happy either way.

Replying to in-game /d cancerous chat with even more cancerous chat thinking you're making the game a better place and being extremely self-righteous about it, when in fact you're contributing to making the environment even more hostile than it already is.

Edited by AsgerLund
  • Like 8

Getting pulled into an alliance mission when I opt out of them.

That person who calls in backup at the last 10-30 seconds of a final stage mission when they're losing.
Such an easy fix to it too.

3 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Replying to in-game /d cancerous chat with even more cancerous chat thinking you're making the game a better place and being extremely self-righteous about it, when in fact you're contributing to making the environment even more hostile than it already is.

This!

Seriously if APB wants to make a comeback alot of players & clans seriously need to tone down on the edginess. People arn't gonna want to hang around if chat is just constantly full of Tryhards insulting other tryhards or memes & injokes. I'm especially talking about new players asking for help & instead getting spammed with memes & insults...

• Like 1

Don't cry about me wall hacking when you ran past my car with mobile radar tower......5 straight times in a row without blowing it up. Also, I am using spotter. Please don't tell me my account is going to be banned for wall hacking. I generally just reply "k" now because I don't have time to tell them how my mods work. 

Outside the obvious things like technical issues(stuttering, lag, frame drops) I think just trying to use fragile, I like the speed of fragile but it seems I just get absolutely punished everytime I run it. I almost rage quit two times today because of it. "Oh, I've got an N-TEC and you're using Fragile..? Let me just kill you before you even have the time to blink" 

2 minutes ago, AgentWatson said:

Outside the obvious things like technical issues(stuttering, lag, frame drops) I think just trying to use fragile, I like the speed of fragile but it seems I just get absolutely punished everytime I run it. I almost rage quit two times today because of it. "Oh, I've got an N-TEC and you're using Fragile..? Let me just kill you before you even have the time to blink" 

The shotgun from the Pack of Revelations, when equipped with IR3, has an incredible range to one shot fragile users. I don't remember specifics, however.

3 minutes ago, Freewind said:

The shotgun from the Pack of Revelations, when equipped with IR3, has an incredible range to one shot fragile users. I don't remember specifics, however.

Strife does 945 damage spread over 21 pellets, Fragile takes 140 hp off the standard 1k leaving you with 860. Strife vs. Fragile = RIP Fragile (if enough pellets hit)

I never seen a police officer chasing criminal whilst riding on the cruiser's roof, actually.. car surfing the is stupidest things they've ever implemented into the game.

• Like 3

Districts are almost full, 40 enf, 39 crims, and I switch to crim, come back to load screen 37 enf, 40 crim. Switch back, and wait because 3 people joined again. Wish there were more mission districts.

Also, capturing a point for the final stage of the mission, literally on the obj, not being shot at, and at 1 sec left, lag teleports you off the point.

At rank 195, you suddenly get access to mods such as spotter, which really give you an edge if you play it right. This kind of end game material is cool and all, but extremely frustrating to lower lvl players

37 minutes ago, Misterff1 said:

At rank 195, you suddenly get access to mods such as spotter, which really give you an edge if you play it right. This kind of end game material is cool and all, but extremely frustrating to lower lvl players

Farm joker tickets and buy it from the joker store. 

That teammate that appears out of nowhere, in the doorway, where you tried to cook up a grenade... *Teamkill*

1 hour ago, LaQuandra said:

Farm joker tickets and buy it from the joker store. 

No I get that, but new players do not know this and even if they do, they need to put in far more effort than a rank 195+ player.

No matter how you look at it, it is unfair

5 minutes ago, Misterff1 said:

No I get that, but new players do not know this and even if they do, they need to put in far more effort than a rank 195+ player.

No matter how you look at it, it is unfair

I agree that new players might know about the joker store and such and there could be a better tutorial, but why is it unfair if someone spends the time and progresses in the game? Don't they deserve some rewards? Is it unfair a rifleman ranked 10 has a two slot NTEC while someone else has a no slot open?

2 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

I agree that new players might know about the joker store and such and there could be a better tutorial, but why is it unfair if someone spends the time and progresses in the game? Don't they deserve some rewards? Is it unfair a rifleman ranked 10 has a two slot NTEC while someone else has a no slot open?

its less unnfair and more inconsistent imo

all other mods are rewarded as an unlock, which you can purchase and sell - these mods are all permanent

the r195 mods are given to the unlocking player for free, and any player below r195 only has the option of leasing the mods from the joker store

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

its less unnfair and more inconsistent imo

all other mods are rewarded as an unlock, which you can purchase and sell - these mods are all permanent

the r195 mods are given to the unlocking player for free, and any player below r195 only has the option of leasing the mods from the joker store

I get what you're saying, but I think there is a limitation in the game that they are unable to allow the "195" mods to be redistributed to the lower contacts. By allowing them to be on the joker store you're at least giving sub 195 players a chance to use the 195+ mods. Maybe with the engine upgrades they will be able to redistribute the 195 mods so they are unlocked earlier. If they do that, my only suggestion is to "accidentally" delete the remote det mod.

I still like rewarding players for progressing though. 

Player creates acct,  joins social skipping tutorial. 

>  Guys where can i find a door?

>  How can i change my clothes?

>  Where can i get grenades?

Tell him to press T and follow it. The reply would be

"I m gold nova 1 csgo,  i dont need tutorial"

"Apb community is soo toxic they dont help newbies"

Edited by Defibrillator
  • Like 1

People who don't know how to use teamwork complaining about their teammates not helping.

when you blow someone up in a car with an osmaw and they proceed to call you an aimbotter

yeah man, an explosives weapon used to SPECIFICALLY DESTROY vehicles means i'm cheating