Jump to content
Vhalyr

Still full of cheaters?

Recommended Posts

So, i've been away from this game for years now, and i thought i'd reinstall this, since i don't have anything to play actually.
Are there less cheaters now? Or is this still unplayable because of them?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I rarely find cheaters. Hell, I don't think I've seen one post battleeye. People who hackusate are usually just bad.

Edited by JohnNighthawk
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, RazerXGo33 said:

So far i seen right now about 7-8

fatboyhappy.jpg
Old man reference here! Anyone?

(not aimed at you in any way, Razer)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

APB had cheaters, more than average perhaps. However it was never "unplayable" because of cheaters. Battleeye has reduced the numbers by alot but if you had that sort of mindset back then there's a good chance you'll think the same again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i went through the same thing, i reinstalled the game now after a long break, trying for few days already to get back, but its no longer fun for some reason 😞

ps. as for cheaters.. they are still here.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe its just Jericho, but I cant remember the last cheater I saw.
Plenty of players are still better than me, but sadly (for my ego at least) none of them seem to be cheating. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think BE is helping with the hax. Reducing it to a few closet hackers.  Lag spikes do cause some hacksawing.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you sure that the cheaters you supposed to see was real or just skilled players?
Cause i used to been hackusated multiple times in the last month also if im not using cheats at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This trash game is dead and yes it is still full of cheaters. Like if i shot some bigfarger who survives 4 shots from sniper (I even got hit indicator appear)? So thats skill? Dont think so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CatInTuxedo said:

This trash game is dead and yes it is still full of cheaters. Like if i shot some bigfarger who survives 4 shots from sniper (I even got hit indicator appear)? So thats skill? Dont think so. 

Friendly reminder that just like RNG, Bloom, and base accuracy... player HP is server sided and cannot be changed by cheats / hax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played a while. What the shitty matchmaker doesn't do, the cheaters do.

So, farewell once again. Don't bother replying, i won't answer: i will be away and probably check back in the next 4-5 years.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a small clan of about four players that share an obvious speedhack, and a couple independent blatants. These all being on the Enforcer side on Jericho. Haven't played much of my Enforcer as I've been trying to cap my Criminal, so can't speak to the Criminal side's population. Considering that's all I've encountered since BattlEye went online, while playing several hours almost every day, it's pretty safe to say that the cheating problem is essentially gone. Just need Little Orbit to stop dropping the ball and moderate the few rogue elements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

There's a small clan of about four players that share an obvious speedhack, and a couple independent blatants. These all being on the Enforcer side on Jericho. Haven't played much of my Enforcer as I've been trying to cap my Criminal, so can't speak to the Criminal side's population. Considering that's all I've encountered since BattlEye went online, while playing several hours almost every day, it's pretty safe to say that the cheating problem is essentially gone. Just need Little Orbit to stop dropping the ball and moderate the few rogue elements.

Can you DM me the player names?
Im also Jericho and Im just curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since BE I haven't seen any rage hackers and only few fishy rerolls. Sometimes I wonder how many cheat developers got rekt during test of their tools lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

There's a small clan of about four players that share an obvious speedhack, and a couple independent blatants. T

There's also a small clan on Citadel that do pretty much the same thing (and their main guy even streams while blatantly cheating), anyone who's been around a while knows who they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Vhalyr said:

I played a while. What the shitty matchmaker doesn't do, the cheaters do.
 

 
Classic, have you thought maybe they're not cheating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kiida said:
There's also a small clan on Citadel that do pretty much the same thing (and their main guy even streams while blatantly cheating), anyone who's been around a while knows who they are.
I know this rage king you speak of I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kiida said:
There's also a small clan on Citadel that do pretty much the same thing (and their main guy even streams while blatantly cheating), anyone who's been around a while knows who they are.
Wonder if it's the same group on Citadel alts...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cheaters are here, beye is still on manual mode?
who is doing reviews if it is still on manual mode?
how often? 
yeah 0 info

Edited by Dahel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...