Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey !!i wanted to ask about that if in future there will be new Emotes and the other thing that i want to ask is why there should be a Emote called insult or fart . lel which makes the game more toxic and all Would be nice if there will be any new emotes . . . Thanks to Dear Little Orbit and All Others ^^ 

#Ayule

Edited by Ayule
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Keshi said:

of all things... emotes?

well already everyone asked for everything new and i asked for this . so yeah ... why not !? 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because my clan leader likes using  /insult at me when I blow their car up rofl
As for /fart I use that afterwards and tell them I ate cabbage and to have some.
Our clan is  weird like that *shrugs*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be nice if they also made the emote system a little better... maybe something similar to Fortnite with a selection wheel? Commands are kinda weird 😛

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, hypergoob said:

Would be nice if they also made the emote system a little better... maybe something similar to Fortnite with a selection wheel? Commands are kinda weird 😛

you don't have to use commands, on a certain buttom ( cant remember which ) you can open up emotes menu, look it up in the options. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Because my clan leader likes using  /insult at me when I blow their car up rofl
As for /fart I use that afterwards and tell them I ate cabbage and to have some.
Our clan is  weird like that *shrugs*

Can I have some cabbage join your clan?



I'd personally like the dance emotes to continue on forever ala WoW style, it sucks when waiting for OP and your favourite tune comes on the car radio and you got to keep spamming the commands.  Edited by KnifuWaifu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adding new emotes would add a potential new revenue stream for LO. The biggest question is if it would earn enough to make up for the development cost of their creation. Emotes (especially dances) are a pretty big thing in the Fortnite community for example.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't have time to use an emote because the guy probably spawns in his car 30m ahead of me, 
dont mention ltl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New emotes should consists of /dab, /floss and /boneless

Edited by Grizmo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Grizmo said:

New emotes should consists of /dab, /floss and /boneless

you just wait till I come on discord when I see you next....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wibsey said:
10 minutes ago, Grizmo said:

New emotes should consists of /dab, /floss and /boneless

you just wait till I come on discord when I see you next....
you coming on my cords dang.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wibsey said:
10 minutes ago, Grizmo said:

New emotes should consists of /dab, /floss and /boneless

you just wait till I come on discord when I see you next....
Looking forward to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i want /fart with little yellow smoke coming out of them bums once 4.0 gets released

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...