IncBox

IncBox Reloaded Artworks

inc-logo.png | Proudly served some of the most famous character artworks | NO MORE APB ARTWORKS CLICK TO JOIN DISCORD

dcvsb0f-d09f085e-4c3b-431b-8d87-9b542c0d

Kempington889e0038003567.Y3JvcCw3ODksNjE3LDI2MywxNdb9f3b19437387.Y3JvcCw3NjIsNTk2LDg2LDM3.APB Reloaded Wallpaper Concept ArtxHaruhiSuzumiyax APB:Reloaded [Cidatel]Leotek Citadel [ Wolftek ] APB Reloadedf7eaf637913655.Y3JvcCwxMzE0LDEwMjgsMTQzLe1b06319446265.Y3JvcCw2ODUsNTM1LDAsMTQy.e7173819439167.Y3JvcCwxMzE0LDEwMjgsMTMzLTriTTon [Citadel][ BullExhume TEAM ] APB Reloaded

@IncBox 2007 All Rights Reserved, EUROPE / TURKEY - SIGNIFICANT BRAIN BOX teamincbox@gmail.com www.incbox.in

DeviantArt   |  Behance   |  Artstation   |  Facebook   |  VK   |  Instagram   |  Steam   |  Twitter   |  Twitch
Edited by IncBox
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Incbox is the best at creating art that fits APB'S style. I definitely recommend them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A marvellous hand that suits APB's Original concept Art.

The Kemp & Z-biscuit portraits are 2 masterpieces. In Particular the Z-biscuit look likes directly made from Reload Production Studios :D  

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

I'll give same compliment as I to Word2 in his thread.
Absolutely legendary stuff!!

Your stuff is absolutely amazing! I still use the Jenz art you made as my Wallpaper and currently almost everywhere else.

Edited by JenzAmaka
Dyslexia
  • Thanks 1

the ZombieBiscuit one is really the closest resemblance to the old APB art. Probably has to do with the outfit choice and colors.

@zombiebiscuit glad you finally settled on your own current style though. remember all those outfits you copied before you finally created something orignial of your own? (lol i'm kidding, but really...) you need a new version of incbox's portraits now that your char is so gothy! 😄

zombiebiscuit_by_incbox-da4l19d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, iodyne_ said:

the ZombieBiscuit one is really the closest resemblance to the old APB art. Probably has to do with the outfit choice and colors.

@zombiebiscuit glad you finally settled on your own current style though. remember all those outfits you copied before you finally created something orignial of your own? (lol i'm kidding, but really...) you need a new version of incbox's portraits now that your char is so gothy! 😄

Haven't used that outfit in like 3-4 years.

Oh, how I copied some nerd on joker called Virgil or something, despite having no idea who the person is or ever playing on Joker? Okay.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Haven't used that outfit in like 3-4 years.

Oh, how I copied some nerd on joker called Virgil or something, despite having no idea who the person is or ever playing on Joker? Okay.

I'm proud of you for developing your own style zombie, of which I blatantly rip the socks off of.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I had money to spare I would definitely request a commission from these guys.

Unfortunately I'm quite poor at the moment haha, like always.

• Haha 1

Highly recommended. They do fantastic work and I couldn't be happier with the result I got. I use it practically everywhere now.

• Thanks 1

Oh, it's the mad hatter-poser (sorry i'm sure your way different off stream, real I mean) 💯

Artwork is quite superb btw.

Edited by Kivron
  • Thanks 1

good to see the thread back in action 🙂

WB 

• Thanks 1

Haruhi and Tsumori

haruhi_and_tsumori_by_incbox-dcl535k.jpg

tsumori_by_incbox-dcl2tws.jpg

Tsumori's Artwork. This one was cancelled work at 2015 but going to publish as like that. Edited by IncBox
  • Like 1

A lot of potential but horrible communication and terrible delivery times... I guess It's worth the wait for some people, so if you have the time (take a few months) and you'll have an amazing piece of art!

• Thanks 2