31 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Why should I expend bullets that won't kill a hacker, why should i run back to be botted again. 

I can jog and just use my pistol. They gonna call names on me and my mother and hack me dead 

as soon as i show up. Oh ill show up, but i aint gonna sprint and hold two buttons, and im not gonna sprint in, 

and just feed the toxic imma hang back n fire rounds when i see a target. I wear fragile because LO makes running so 

slow and holding 2 buttons all the time running back to get botted again. only dif is now the botter will yell about my mother.

We already had mass hackers, so no real change there. And the Damage LO did was already done just prior to the debannning. 

So its not afk like most people do to me anyway, its not refusal, it's simply minimal effort. 

Exactly how much effort Matt makes to rid the game of hackers.

Just remember little kids, I have toons on both sides. Which ever side has the toxics and hax is the side i will play on. 

im gonna level with you man, you not participating in missions is actually an improvement lmao

Posted (edited)

Main prob with pop is all the blatant cheaters so lets fix this, we unban all of them 🙂 This game is total trash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merged.

Sad and pathetic that you have to unban people to boost pop. Just shut the game down so sad that you ruin the games legacy that much more.

Edited by MistyRayne
clerity

1 hour ago, vsb said:

you not participating in missions is actually an improvement

I guess you didn't read me right. I am participating under other names.

Names were changed due to Toxicity toward me being Legit, prior to the unban.

Unfortunately I will have to spend to rename all my toons. 

They are named the same or similar to the names I was called. For now.

Until I see a change in LO's direction.

So I'm gonna be on the same team as people who did this to the game.

LO has zero respect for legit players or paying customers. 

I really have nothing to lose. I will however remove the apb framed poster from my wall and burn my apb 

T shirt. 

Silent Protesting. 

4 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I guess you didn't read me right. I am participating under other names.

Names were changed due to Toxicity toward me being Legit, prior to the unban.

Unfortunately I will have to spend to rename all my toons. 

They are named the same or similar to the names I was called. For now.

Until I see a change in LO's direction.

So I'm gonna be on the same team as people who did this to the game.

LO has zero respect for legit players or paying customers. 

I really have nothing to lose. I will however remove the apb framed poster from my wall and burn my apb 

T shirt. 

Silent Protesting. 

I just don't bother signing in. Not sure why you keep logging in if you're not going to play. I've been on 2 or 3 times since the new matchmaking was put in. Each time I sat for 30 minutes or more waiting for a mission, only to get the same group again as opposition in a full district. It's boring.

I still have the retail boxes. I wouldn't destroy them. I have way more good memories than bad from APB. Met some IRL friends here and went traveling across the country with them.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Please be careful as refusing to play missions is a form of griefing and I would hate for you to get into trouble.

So you make matchmaking unfair as hell openly allow and support cheaters and are telling us we have to play certain teams or we are banned. LOL have you lost your damn minds?

Edited by MistyRayne
clerity

I guess LO is desperate for players to unban all the cheaters for the 3rd time. G1 gave out free premium as a compensation when unbanning. Will LO award cheaters too?

I am grateful to you for unblocking my account. But what if your stupid anti-cheat bans me again? The support service ignored my requests for a whole month. I'm not sure if my account won't be blocked again tomorrow. Fix the anti-cheat!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BlatMan said:

Not sure why you keep logging in if you're not going to play

To irritate the federal fugitives that hack all day. 

And I will Remind LO staff that aiding and abetting a fugitive known to commit Fraud is a crime. 

Remind LO staff that any connection between the LO company and the script writers is a federal felony.

The essential elements of conspiracy to commit mail fraud or wire fraud in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 371, are (1) an agreement between two or more persons; (2) to commit mail fraud or wire fraud; and (3) an overt act committed by one of the conspirators in furtherance of the conspiracy.

I feel that because I wont hack, and I play, it really gets the hackers mad, who see the game as a k/d sand box, 

when its not, its an open world. And now we know it makes LO mad if you don't hack. So its On.

It's sad to think that LO has stooped this low, and is so angry at the few legits that would not buy hax. 

Astonishingly LO's actions this last two weeks has proven almost every rant n conspiresy ive come up with, even the crazy ones. 

I will also remove my cc information from armas paywall. Go Ahead Ban Me, I Dare Ya. I double Dare Ya. 

Oh I'm not stupid enough to call the feds while Mr Biden is still in office, but soon as he gone. 

First thing is imma spend the day shooting that sign over the rail at doubles, so intruding fugitives sent by Matt, 

cannot stand on it. If ya goto wf, imma steal the truck n park it so you can't jump up on that roof. 

Threatening the last couple legits with banning if they dont feed golds, OH Bring it, Now I'm Mad

4 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

To irritate the federal fugitives that hack all day. 

And I will Remind LO staff that aiding and abetting a fugitive known to commit Fraud is a crime. 

Remind LO staff that any connection between the LO company and the script writers is a federal felony.

The essential elements of conspiracy to commit mail fraud or wire fraud in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 371, are (1) an agreement between two or more persons; (2) to commit mail fraud or wire fraud; and (3) an overt act committed by one of the conspirators in furtherance of the conspiracy.

I feel that because I wont hack, and I play, it really gets the hackers mad, who see the game as a k/d sand box, 

when its not, its an open world. And now we know it makes LO mad if you don't hack. So its On.

It's sad to think that LO has stooped this low, and is so angry at the few legits that would not buy hax. 

Astonishingly LO's actions this last two weeks has proven almost every rant n conspiresy ive come up with, even the crazy ones. 

I will also remove my cc information from armas paywall. Go Ahead Ban Me, I Dare Ya. I double Dare Ya. 

Oh I'm not stupid enough to call the feds while Mr Biden is still in office, but soon as he gone. 

First thing is imma spend the day shooting that sign over the rail at doubles, so intruding fugitives sent by Matt, 

cannot stand on it. If ya goto wf, imma steal the truck n park it so you can't jump up on that roof. 

Threatening the last couple legits with banning if they dont feed golds, OH Bring it, Now I'm Mad

Bro whatcha smoking? Gimme some.

Posted (edited)

I got an idea add aim assist to the game and then watch all the cheaters leave LOL

Edited by MistyRayne
fgfg

100k+ kill sniper role triggerbotting still going strong

soviet chris kyle is back

On 6/20/2024 at 10:18 PM, explosiveUA said:

and how to contact support? any email?

🤔😛

Posted (edited)

glad you made the game playable for a few days with escalations and then removed the only thing that made it fun. back to waiting 5 minutes for opposition to K, back to unwinnable 1v1's/absolute stomps, back to teamkills and whispers from terminally online golds on their 40th character, back to 45ap snipers, back to obir spam, back to seeing no new players, back to waterfront being unplayable. all because "some people complained about 1 hour queues" which sounds like a complete lie from either a handful of social rejects or from LO

oh, and now there's ANOTHER UNBAN WAVE.

at least add the option to surrender or quit matches without exiting the game

Edited by The Abominable GMan
  • Like 1

On 6/21/2024 at 5:23 AM, MistyRayne said:

So you make matchmaking unfair as hell openly allow and support cheaters and are telling us we have to play certain teams or we are banned. LOL have you lost your damn minds?

I don’t know that you’d get banned for it. Certainly not without multiple warnings I’d imagine. 

Merged.

On 6/21/2024 at 9:38 PM, The Abominable GMan said:

glad you made the game playable for a few days with escalations and then removed the only thing that made it fun. back to waiting 5 minutes for opposition to K, back to unwinnable 1v1's/absolute stomps, back to teamkills and whispers from terminally online golds on their 40th character, back to 45ap snipers, back to obir spam, back to seeing no new players, back to waterfront being unplayable. all because "some people complained about 1 hour queues" which sounds like a complete lie from either a handful of social rejects or from LO

oh, and now there's ANOTHER UNBAN WAVE.

at least add the option to surrender or quit matches without exiting the game

new MM w/escalation stopped working right so they temporarily switched back while they try to fix it.

4 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Bro whatcha smoking? Gimme some

tried to be nice, what it boils down to, is that some knucklehead threw some words on me a few day before the

Unbannings, and we already had hackers daily, between that and the MM being designed in such a way that, with 

people hacking/using smooth aim that the late comers coming in as back up, would get little to no xp/cash and score

much lower than the golds that are in almost every mission on both sides. If that particular part of the scoring system were 

adjusted to pay players that may not even make it to the point to get any xp. It is a good thing, if it was tweeked a bit. 

Now as for U GM's. I will follow the rules, However if one of these punks mouths off to me, My reaction will most likely be 

unruly at best. I have a pretty good idea who the knucklehead is. Won't let it bother me. 

As for my performance, I only play for tickets and killing golds, so im going be first in the door

do as much damage as I can or I will rage quit, I'm not standing around afk 

Sometimes I'm just lost for words.

Are all the anti-cheats ever utilized in APB so useless? Ban-waves after ban-waves being followed by un-ban-waves after un-ban-waves.

Do we suck so bad using them tools? Or are the tools really that bad?

Or are we just so desparate to get the sus whales back?

Are we the baddies?

Or what?

I have no clue.

• Like 2

On 6/20/2024 at 3:50 AM, Todesklinge said:

10$ cost to unban the account... if you need money for development.

10 dollars plus all ingame money and jts sets to zero

On 6/19/2024 at 2:37 PM, MageLO said:

Can I appeal if my account remains banned after the unbanning process?

• Yes, you can appeal by providing detailed information about your account and the reason for the appeal. Our support team will review your case and get back to you.

Gotta love blatant lies on the internet.

On 6/21/2024 at 5:07 AM, Yapopal said:

I am grateful to you for unblocking my account. But what if your stupid anti-cheat bans me again? The support service ignored my requests for a whole month. I'm not sure if my account won't be blocked again tomorrow. Fix the anti-cheat!

This is why I haven't hopped back on yet. They claim they'll hear out appeals, but they just leave you on read and ghost the support ticket. There are no appeals, doesn't matter if your ban was legit or not. If it wasn't for this unban wave, my account would still be banned due to a false flag triggered by using Flaws's config.

On 6/20/2024 at 3:40 AM, CookiePuss said:

Please be careful as refusing to play missions is a form of griefing and I would hate for you to get into trouble.

MattScott explicitly stated that choosing not to play missions where you suspect the opposing team is cheating is acceptable, and will incur no penalties. Source: I directly asked him when LO took over, and he responded with that statement.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 1

Second or third unban, worst decision, and a spit into legit player face. Amazing... same cheaters now on same accounts, cheating same way, So instead of waiting for a ANTICHEAT YOU PREPARING, you let them cheat without properly functioning one... GREAT DECISION , and also why do you force players to play known cheaters that people reported milion times? I have a right to be AFK against cheater. Noone is gonna force me to play against cpu, imagine it would be a football match where other team can just pick up a ball into his hands and run accross the field and place it into your goal post, WHY AM I SUPPOSED TO RUN AFTER HIM?  when i cant take a ball? idiotic.

• Like 1

Are you actually so f.... re....mentally challenged????

You already unbanned cheaters when you took over and now you give them "2nd chance"? No...it's N-th chance already.

F you. I am done with this garbage game.

deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg

Edited by Sayori
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, Sayori said:

Are you actually so f.... re....mentally challenged????

You already unbanned cheaters when you took over and now you give them "2nd chance"? No...it's N-th chance already.

F you. I am done with this garbage game.

deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg

Without getting into my personal feelings on the subject, Matt did say 35% of the pop had been falsley banned so they had to so something.

Cheaters will cheat anyway, primary accounts or not. They don't care about their accounts and nobody should either. 

The number of Cheaters in APB's population will remain the same regardless. Don't give them the false-pleasure of obsessing over their so precious accounts.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

The number of Cheaters in APB's population will remain the same regardless

why even ban if it makes no difference?

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Without getting into my personal feelings on the subject, Matt did say 35% of the pop had been falsley banned so they had to so something.

If 35% have been falsely banned then unban them - the rest? Keep them banned if you don't have enough evidence it's a false positive.

This whole thing sounds hogwash.  The fact that they also unban "players who violated our terms and conditions, such as selling items online or bad conduct in game" only bolsters this feeling.  This is not false positive.

Suddenly, "a multi-year ban for those kinds of mistakes seems punishment enough.". What a coincidence, they just decided that this is long enough punishment.

I can tolerate LO's failures when it comes to technical stuff but not going to tolerate no integrity. They can keep saying how this is the most fair thing to do but it ain't.

• Thanks 2