Hello APB: Reloaded community,

Little Orbit believes in second chances so we have taken the bold step to unban almost every single account found to be violating our terms of service in the past. We hope that all of you who have been unbanned take this chance and don't waste it by violating our rules again.

Check out the exact details on why we are taking this step in our most recent Blogpost.

Additionally we have prepared an FAQ for those players who have been unbanned. We urge you to read through it as it contains vital information on how to stay unbanned moving forward.

APB Reloaded Unban FAQ:

Why am I still banned even though the ban is being lifted?

• If you are still banned, provide us with your email address, date of registration, recent purchases, and character names so that we can assist further.

If I break a terms of service rule, will I be banned?

• Yes, your account will be banned accordingly, as we retain account ban history.

How do I know if my account has been unbanned?

• Accounts are already unbanned, however, you can try logging in to verify the status of your account.

What should I do if I can't remember my account details?

• If you have forgotten your account details, please contact our support team with any information you do remember, such as Email address or character names, and we will investigate further.

Will my progress and items be there after my account is unbanned?

• Yes, all your progress and items will be as they were before your account was banned.

Can I appeal if my account remains banned after the unbanning process?

• Yes, you can appeal by providing detailed information about your account and the reason for the appeal. Our support team will review your case and get back to you.

What if I encounter issues after my account is unbanned?

• If you experience any issues after your account has been unbanned, please contact our support team with your Email address and a detailed description of the problem.

How long will it take for my account to be unbanned?

• The unbanning process has already been completed. If your account is still banned after this period, please reach out to our support team.

Is there anything I need to do to ensure my account gets unbanned?

• No additional action is required from your side.

Will there be any changes to my account or game experience after being unbanned?

• There will be no changes to your account or game experience. You will be able to continue playing from where you left off.

What do I do if I cannot trade on my account?

• Look at the notification in chat, when you enter a district, if this is a 3-day ban period, you’ll have to wait it out, customer support cannot assist with shortening or removing the trade ban in this case. However, if it is a permanent trade lock, please contact us so that we can investigate further.

What do I do if I cannot trade on my account?

• Look at the notification in chat, when you enter a district, if this is a 3-day ban period, you’ll have to wait it out, customer support cannot assist with shortening or removing the trade ban in this case. However, if it is a permanent trade lock, please contact us so that we can investigate further.

Who can I contact if I have further questions or need additional support?

• For any further questions or additional support, please contact our customer support team.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

ok

Edited by iRawwwN

Will the new anti-cheat work in Linux? Currently, while the shader comp is broken, it at least runs and eventually runs smoothly. Would suck if that changed.

Unbanning accounts that were affected by EAC is understandable, but everyone? Those cheaters have multiple accounts. Most won't care about the unban, but some will get back their rare items, like legendary weapons and themes. This isn't going to bring back legit players. This isn't going to bring in new players. It's going to be a circle-jerk of "I wAs LeGiT!"

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

We started the process of sorting out the false and positive bans from the issues with EAC a couple of months ago. Over the course of our investigation, we found there simply wasn’t enough information to make that determination. That meant we had to unban everyone, going back to February or possibly January. But it was hard to determine the exact date where the issues started. Then we asked ourselves about the fairness of unbanning some players and not others. We know that today’s announcement will be controversial, but ultimately we know that the new anti-cheat will start the process of sorting cheaters from regular players again as soon as it comes online.

what does this even mean, how do you not have enough information on what players are banned for? isn't this the same issue you had 6 years ago with the fairfight unbans? why is there not proper ban documentation?

We didn’t just unban cheaters. We unbanned players who violated our terms and conditions, such as selling items online or bad conduct in game. A multi-year ban for those kinds of mistakes seems punishment enough.

We believe in second chances.

brother the second chance is the temp bans that are handed out for this behavior lmao

getting a permanent ban for bad conduct in game means they've gone through second, third, and probably fourth and fifth chances already, anyone with a perma ban for this is just actively a detriment to the community

• Like 3

i can now play with my friend who game up because he was banned in 2014 (the reason was his stupidity at the time. (not cheating)).

thank you.

Same loop, same story repeating . . .

i-had-dejavu.jpg

For starting, Can you get the registered version of EAC or  and pay for a decent service as any decent game publisher for their own games ? (or bare least now with your so new proud matchmaking if you like so much cheaters, FiNe, just let them play  and annoy between themself )

Even though it may backfire all of us, im glad... literally shaking rn. I was banned for goddamn crosshair overlay 💀

7 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

Even though it may backfire all of us, im glad... literally shaking rn. I was banned for goddamn crosshair overlay 💀

well... they are bannable, including shaders. Only a handful of things arent considered cheating and all of them are "vanilla game"

22 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

well... they are bannable, including shaders. Only a handful of things arent considered cheating and all of them are "vanilla game"

Well, alright. But permanent one? Kinda unreasonable if you ask me. Never gonna use it again tho...

hahahahahhahaahah you literally seen what it made before - IT KILLED THE GAME sooooooo many players left after you made that idiotic unbans before xd now whne the game is at the end of extinction you literraly do it again. Holy cow who is making this stupid decisions.... even 8 year old person would not invent such idiotic idea....

Now as there is no (or is not working) anty-cheat and cheating pop is like 30% on district you want to make it 50%?

I ADVICE ANYONE TO STAY AFK ON MISSIONS WHOEVER YOU THINK IS CHEATING - ITS ONLY WEAPON WE HAVE RIGHT NOW TO FIGHT THIS ABOMINATION

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DreAmGirL said:

I ADVICE ANYONE TO STAY AFK ON MISSIONS WHOEVER YOU THINK IS CHEATING - ITS ONLY WEAPON WE HAVE RIGHT NOW TO FIGHT THIS ABOMINATION

Please be careful as refusing to play missions is a form of griefing and I would hate for you to get into trouble.

What about the players who got tradelocked? 

Its all a Big Lie. its some jaw dropping propaganda. n yes my jaw dropped when i read matts message.

It's like you staff sit n think up ways to trigger Mack.

First off there were no Bans except one we know of, and he was not returned. 

You can't have banned anyone because eac never detected anyone hacking, 

and the only bans that went out were for behavior and the one guy out of bounds.

So I can see the gms are gonna play protect the bad guy. So I'll have to just block chat.

So they gonna run around name calling and aimbotting n we can say nothing about it.

Matt refuses to fix the car, and spends time with distractions like the new Gold feeding MM.

Come in to a district already filled with hackers, n let a bunch more of alleged banned hacks come in.

We can't have any organization, first you finish the first thing, the car. Then u move on to trying to 

get a decent anticheat which you wont, then you fix mm to not have golds and legits in same missions.

Ya don't make a car, then say the parts are just sitting there, n then skip it n do all this other hog wash, 

especially lying to me about banning hacker, nobody got banned but kerry.

So I was right all along, The game is rigged, the owner is rigged and friends of the hackers.

Your staff are here to protect the hackers from bans and chat insults. Yet the hax can name call 

all day long on the legit. So Now, All of U. The Toxics you unbanned, the gms, matt scott, all of you. 

Your all crooked and Im gonna deal with you the way I deal with crooked people.

DEVEST 

Stop rewarding hacking with gold threat. 

• Like 1

Excellent idea! My entire account was deprived of anything worth a penny a few months ago and my support tickets got ignored, but I'm glad to know that the reason for this is that we're giving scumbags a second change to ruin everyone's experience! Thank you, really shows how your priorities are being set straight.

• Like 2

this could've been handled way better, instead of just having an unban wave on the back of a rise in rage cheaters in fight club and announcing that the anticheat has been turned off, you could've just waited until the *new* anticheat was rolled out and then do this. if matt thinks these cheaters aren't going to risk their accounts because "new content on the horizon" then he is sorely mistakn and/or delusional, as I witneesed people speedhacking on CBT accounts back in G1 era.

and after all this is just a big middle finger to those who played legit, seeing all these losers cheat their way to maxing out roles then having their accounts handed back to them, makes me wonder why I even bother playing legit!

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Explain why every streamer with a crosshair overlay was not banned at some point, which includes Summit1g. Shaders are still in that gray area, where it's technically not allowed, but LO don't enforce it.

Maybe a positive thing is NinjaRipper will work again, so we can extract our characters before LO shutdown for good. Some of my characters will fit in with Tony Hawk Pro Skater and Jet Set Radio.

Edited by BlatMan

Posted (edited)

>Second chances

More like 4th chances

3 time this has happened. All cheaters got unbanned for the 3rd time. What a fkin joke. No wonder everyone cheats in this game. Absolute joke

Might as well remove the anticheat and save some money that way, results will be the same anyways

Edited by Weaboos
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Please be careful as refusing to play missions is a form of griefing and I would hate for you to get into trouble.

“don’t do this or you could get banned” in a thread about everyone getting unbanned lmao

• Like 1

my first post was complaining about cheaters that day 1 kept cheating and how you should have active GM's the day you do something like that.

today imma log into fightclub and if there are still blatant cheaters I will make another post, i s2g.

1 hour ago, vsb said:

no Matt and the Golds/Hax get what they pay for, 

first 5 missions today v the same two gold hackers, they have gone out of their way to screw legit players.

They wont fix the car, their buddy run around snapping and if you dont kill them with sub standard ammo, 

they call ya a dethreater. so hacking is ok, being toxic is ok, but if you dont hack, its call dethreating.

DEVEST Stop rewarding cheaters with Gold. Pay Legits to face your friends with the nasty mouths and aimbots

Stop catering to the criminal empire of the hacking business.

And you can take that insult of a title n put it ...

What'd You think some title excuses you for letting all these people hack and running your company backwards.

And what numbskull idea have you, that I would wear such a thing.

Ya charge money for car spawns, ya charge money for bullets that dont work on your friends.

Why should I expend bullets that won't kill a hacker, why should i run back to be botted again. 

I can jog and just use my pistol. They gonna call names on me and my mother and hack me dead 

as soon as i show up. Oh ill show up, but i aint gonna sprint and hold two buttons, and im not gonna sprint in, 

and just feed the toxic imma hang back n fire rounds when i see a target. I wear fragile because LO makes running so 

slow and holding 2 buttons all the time running back to get botted again. only dif is now the botter will yell about my mother.

We already had mass hackers, so no real change there. And the Damage LO did was already done just prior to the debannning. 

So its not afk like most people do to me anyway, its not refusal, it's simply minimal effort. 

Exactly how much effort Matt makes to rid the game of hackers.

Just remember little kids, I have toons on both sides. Which ever side has the toxics and hax is the side i will play on.