Sign in to follow this  
ezmegaz68

What if reflex sight gave you a crosshair while sprinting?

Pros: it would give the 1 slot CSG a purpose

Cons: a lot probably

just use a crosshair overlay lol

Yeah I just forget where the middle of my monitor is sometimes...

3 hours ago, swindIe said:

Yeah I just forget where the middle of my monitor is sometimes...

Really don't get why people even need that. If you're super new to gaming, maybe.. but if you're somewhat used to gaming?

Crosshair overlays can be useful, especially with weapons like oscar or joker carbine. If you know where an enemy is hiding, like behind a corner or a kneeling behind an obstacle, you can keep sprinting and fire as soon as you see them peek out.

So, crosshair overlays, a 3rd party tool, would negate,  the in game crosshair bloom effect when firing ?

Hmm.

I suppose that might provide a competitive advantage vs vanilla APB.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, GhosT said:

Really don't get why people even need that. If you're super new to gaming, maybe.. but if you're somewhat used to gaming?

It's for comfort. You can see it all times and never really need to put a thought (whether conscious or subconscious) on it.

Being able to see it at all times also helps lining up shots in case you are flicking while looking at the edge of your FOV, or when a lot of stuff is on the screen. Since it's an exact marker always in your view.

Not like APB usually has a lot going on onscreen but the concept still applies, it can make a different in regards to a more pixel perfect movement which might matter in some situations. Kind of like how you can just drive your car perfectly centered in your lane subconsciously, but still appreciate the markers on road in a comfy sort of way.

Edited by VanilleKeks

13 hours ago, Westford said:

So, crosshair overlays, a 3rd party tool, would negate,  the in game crosshair bloom effect when firing ?

Hmm.

I suppose that might provide a competitive advantage vs vanilla APB.

I dont use a crosshair or an overlay of any kind but please explain to me how having a dot in the middle of your screen "negates" the effect of bloom. Does the center of your monitor suddenly stop becoming the center of your monitor? Does the games RNG bloom just disappear and your bullets only hit the center of your screen?

Do people actually not know where the center of their monitor is without some kind of reference???

Reminds me of a guy who once said that it's impossible to track someone while jumping and being ADSd because the crosshair is bloomed out too much.

10 hours ago, swindIe said:

I dont use a crosshair or an overlay of any kind but please explain to me how having a dot in the middle of your screen "negates" the effect of bloom. Does the center of your monitor suddenly stop becoming the center of your monitor? Does the games RNG bloom just disappear and your bullets only hit the center of your screen?

Do people actually not know where the center of their monitor is without some kind of reference???

Reminds me of a guy who once said that it's impossible to track someone while jumping and being ADSd because the crosshair is bloomed out too much.

some ppl actually aim with their mouse and not with a program so thats probably what they are referring to

I don't understand why yall are talking about overlays, the question was about an ingame mod