Jump to content
Pista

What flag does LO consider political?

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, GoPlayUWO said:

And? What does this prove? A sort of prescription hypocrisy? Times change, world changes, people doesn't change (well, debatable). "My way or the highway". Or ask 'em, ALL TOGETHER, to look closer and deeper about this (not so interesting) issue, persuading them to change their minds.

When you have a rule some people think is crazy, they start debate about it.

 

If you find that weird, ask yourself how rules, politics etc. are made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2024 at 6:20 PM, kxnv said:

Oh, I'd love to hear your explanation for this. This would only be a comparison if we were talking about the US flag. No, the flag of some failed army is not comparable to the flag that represents a country as a whole.

 

Name a part of UK throughout history that unilaterally decided to secede from the union in armed rebellion. THAT would be a comparable flag.

wait til you find out that America seceded from the UK in armed rebellion. source: read a book, watch a movie, get out from under ur rock

 

Merged.

 

On 2/7/2024 at 7:09 AM, BlatMan said:

As long as you're not toxic, the chances of support caring is practically 0. Only thing they seem to freak out about is the German WWII solder attire. Ironically, we have some of their weapons, MP 40 (CAP40) and Luger (OCSP).

valentines event also offends asexual ppl

 

Merged.

 

On 2/8/2024 at 10:09 AM, PonuryZniwiarz said:

And russians with their war propaganda and cars with Z,  When LO want to be ok but russians are too big base of players XDDD

 

Merged.

 

So tell me boi Russians Z cars arent offensive for Ukrainian players?

Germany WW2 weapons arent offensive for players from Europe? Israel?

Explain

also stabba are offensive to african americans

 

Merged.

 

On 2/11/2024 at 2:55 AM, iRawwwN said:

matt is trying to find funding for this game, cant have a bunch of racists running around with flags, think of the children

 

o wait it's an adult rated game.

he sold the IP to china so he just rakes in armas sales and then spends it to fund his crappy crypto games

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, GoPlayUWO said:

And? What does this prove? A sort of prescription hypocrisy? Times change, world changes, people doesn't change (well, debatable). "My way or the highway". Or ask 'em, ALL TOGETHER, to look closer and deeper about this (not so interesting) issue, persuading them to change their minds.

 

It's sad that Little Orbit supports cancel culture.   RTW and Gamersfirst never supported that nonsense.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pista said:

 

It's sad that Little Orbit supports cancel culture.   RTW and Gamersfirst never supported that nonsense.

 

 

Gamersfirst banned for the same things. Tiggs banned people over a horse spray.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BlatMan said:

Gamersfirst banned for the same things. Tiggs banned people over a horse spray.

Tiggs was cancer to this game. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2024 at 1:32 AM, Pista said:

Tiggs was cancer to this game. 

I agree.

 

How happy I am that I never have to really see or hear about that @$$-clown again.

I hope his life is as miserable as it should be.

Edited by CHRISCEO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 pages to discuss a nonsense. The GM told u to remove it, u remove it and move on. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What were you expecting honestly?

LO openly donated to blm rioters. Of course they consider it "offensive".

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2024 at 10:54 PM, greenfield said:

3 pages to discuss a nonsense. The GM told u to remove it, u remove it and move on. 

GM didn't tell me anything.  You do realize forums are for people to discuss things with the game right.  General Lee themed car is not political no matter how you look at it. Dukes of Hazard was never a political show. It was a family show. Now if someone used the rebel flag with political text, that would be political.

 

Merged.

 

On 2/21/2024 at 10:48 AM, Gro said:

What were you expecting honestly?

LO openly donated to blm rioters. Of course they consider it "offensive".

That wouldn't surprise me at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2024 at 12:17 AM, R3ACT3M said:

Just use an american flag

S.Grant mobile 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pista said:

GM didn't tell me anything.  You do realize forums are for people to discuss things with the game right.  General Lee themed car is not political no matter how you look at it. Dukes of Hazard was never a political show. It was a family show. Now if someone used the rebel flag with political text, that would be political.

 

Discuss all you want does not change anything LO might lose a few racist and bigoted players but will gain players to replace the few loud ones.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nabiki said:

Discuss all you want does not change anything LO might lose a few racist and bigoted players but will gain players to replace the few loud ones.

 

That makes you a bigot by claiming anyone who likes the Rebel Flag or General Lee themed car is a racist. 

 

It's easy to spot people like you who support cancel culture.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pista said:

 

That makes you a bigot by claiming anyone who likes the Rebel Flag or General Lee themed car is a racist. 

 

It's easy to spot people like you who support cancel culture.

 

 

 

Honestly you got it all wrong I love history.  I don't got a direct issue to the rebel flag being from the south I fly it under the American flag.

 

However even I know not to fly it where it is not wanted and I don't make scenes.

 

The winds of change are ever present either get with the times or be swept aside by them.

 

So you sir don't know the first thing about me making assumptions on what I support or don't.

 

I just grew up, you need to catch up and mature. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every time I enter the apb forum I only see people arguing about LO, how hard is it to follow the rules of the game stop complaining and have fun.

973736913934635140.webp?size=128&quality

Edited by SuperChaffee
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SuperChaffee said:

Every time I enter the apb forum I only see people arguing about LO, how hard is it to follow the rules of the game stop complaining and have fun.

973736913934635140.webp?size=128&quality

How about they list specifically what is and isn't allowed. I mean an exact list of what they deem offensive. Every flag, every symbol, every word, etc. Without that, no one knows what is and isn't allowed. For me, I'm not offended by anything, so disallowing generic offensive content means nothing to me. If we have to apply that rule to every possible scenario, we'd have to delete cars from the game. I have a friend who freaks out when trying to drive on highways because they nearly died in a car crash as a kid. Cars are the #1 killer of children, at least in the US.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BlatMan said:

How about they list specifically what is and isn't allowed. I mean an exact list of what they deem offensive. Every flag, every symbol, every word, etc. Without that, no one knows what is and isn't allowed. For me, I'm not offended by anything, so disallowing generic offensive content means nothing to me. If we have to apply that rule to every possible scenario, we'd have to delete cars from the game. I have a friend who freaks out when trying to drive on highways because they nearly died in a car crash as a kid. Cars are the #1 killer of children, at least in the US.

Brain dead fucking take. You're playing on a privately owned game with established rules and guidelines. If they say you can't do something, you just don't do it. 

 

They aren't going to make a list for your personal convenience because they don't owe you a thing.  Accept the answer you've been given and stop trying to appeal to vagueness and pretend that there must be something unclear or hypocritical about what they're doing. What about XYZ? What about such and such? What about it lmfao

 

The confederate flag isn't allowed and it isn't necessary to play here, so if you don't like it, make your own game or go elsewhere. 

 

Also comparing a fear of cars to an established historical atrocity? Come the hell on dude, think clearly. 

On 2/21/2024 at 10:48 AM, Gro said:

What were you expecting honestly?

LO openly donated to blm rioters. Of course they consider it "offensive".

Cringe. Lots of symbols are banned from the game, there was a player who made a German uniform from WW2 and got his patootie handed to him then threw a tantrum like you are expecting the world to bend in his favour. Again, not anyone's problem.

 

On 2/13/2024 at 3:45 AM, Pista said:

 

It's sad that Little Orbit supports cancel culture.   RTW and Gamersfirst never supported that nonsense.

 

 

This isn't cancel culture, are you kidding? You're not being deplatformed, you're being asked not to use a symbol on SOMEONE ELSE'S GAME. What don't you get about the EULA you agreed to before playing? 

 

 

Edited by Reprimand
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SuperChaffee said:

have fun.

Fun, in the streets of San paro? Yeah right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BlatMan said:

How about they list specifically what is and isn't allowed. I mean an exact list of what they deem offensive. Every flag, every symbol, every word, etc.

Or, and bear with me here, they tell you when something you are doing isn’t allowed and you go “ok”?

 

 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Or, and bear with me here, they tell you when something you are doing isn’t allowed and you go “ok”?

 

 

This entire thread:

 

"Can I do X?" 

 

"No, it's against the rules."

 

"WHAT ABOUT Y AND Z  THIS ISN'T FAIR REEEEEEEEE" 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did read some talk about the Russians with the Z or the one with the slash in it (These are not allowed either.) 

The trouble is for these symbols to be dealt with a GM must witness it in real time or a player must contact support via ticket or email to make a report the email is: Support@gamersfirst.com

This goes for Ukraine political symbols which are also likewise not allowed within our game. Furthermore non-permitted obviously is anything to do with WW2 Germany and the like. Also of course the recent war between Israil and Palestine.

I do not make the rules I just enforce the rules that Little Orbit has put in place and if LO doesn't want something in its game it won't be in game discuss all you like it is set in stone.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Nanichi said:

The trouble is for these symbols to be dealt with a GM must witness it in real time or a player must contact support via ticket or email to make a report the email is: Support@gamersfirst.com

and yet you still do nothing, I made a support ticket regarding cringe Z symbols 6 months ago and aswell brought it your attention on this thread, all you did was delete my posts, and the screenshots I reported are STILL on steam

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

and yet you still do nothing, I made a support ticket regarding cringe Z symbols 6 months ago and aswell brought it your attention on this thread, all you did was delete my posts, and the screenshots I reported are STILL on steam

It is unfortunate but support is swamped with countless tickets so could take awhile, but eventually we do find these folks in game we request they remove these symbols then the player puts them back on as soon as we leave. We catch them again and we can get it escelated eventually to a ban.

https://extremismterms.adl.org/resources/hate-symbols/search?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAoeGuBhCBARIsAGfKY7xlkb6oMWdLMTyk9KDf_ldwtzVxVIF0v049VgI5uUl67Ivne6tSlIQaAnvpEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

If you can find it in the above it is not allowed within our game does not matter what form you put it in.

As for what started this entire topic I made no report on the (General Lee Car I observed at the time). This was to give players a chance to remove it themselves since most players were not aware of the change in stance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Reprimand said:

Brain dead fucking take. You're playing on a privately owned game with established rules and guidelines. If they say you can't do something, you just don't do it. 

 

They aren't going to make a list for your personal convenience because they don't owe you a thing.  Accept the answer you've been given and stop trying to appeal to vagueness and pretend that there must be something unclear or hypocritical about what they're doing. What about XYZ? What about such and such? What about it lmfao

 

The confederate flag isn't allowed and it isn't necessary to play here, so if you don't like it, make your own game or go elsewhere. 

 

Also comparing a fear of cars to an established historical atrocity? Come the hell on dude, think clearly. 

Cringe. Lots of symbols are banned from the game, there was a player who made a German uniform from WW2 and got his patootie handed to him then threw a tantrum like you are expecting the world to bend in his favour. Again, not anyone's problem.

 

This isn't cancel culture, are you kidding? You're not being deplatformed, you're being asked not to use a symbol on SOMEONE ELSE'S GAME. What don't you get about the EULA you agreed to before playing? 

 

 

lol

IF THE EULA SAYS THE COMPANY CAN BARGE THROUGH MY DOOR AND BANG MY WIFE THEN SO IT SHALL BE! THEMS THE RULES NOW AFTERALL.. 

tell me, how does that corporate boot taste? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...