Pista

What flag does LO consider political?

"why are ppl mad they are getting symbols removed for no reason" - smartest apb spct/gm

On 3/9/2024 at 8:01 PM, CookiePuss said:

I dunno... LO didnt make a thread crying about a silly flag.

"Silly" referred to the flag as an object or for what it represents?

On 3/9/2024 at 5:36 PM, tuktukdriver said:

Is this really the state of the world now? The General Lee Car is being banned in APB because it might be offensive to the woke?

Many Black Americans watched and loved the dukes of hazard show, this kind of historical revisionism is not OK.

"A lot of black people (that I just made up) liked the Dukes of Hazzard so the Confederate Flag doesn't matter anymore," Is historical revisionism.

Nice touch on the use of the word "woke". Pro-tip, if you're criticising something about black people, calling the people who dislike it "the woke" is probably a good way to unmask yourself.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2024 at 11:36 AM, tuktukdriver said:

Is this really the state of the world now? The General Lee Car is being banned in APB because it might be offensive to the woke?

Many Black Americans watched and loved the dukes of hazard show, this kind of historical revisionism is not OK.

TBF towards Little Orbit, OP is just discussing a comment from a volunteer GM, not an official Little Orbit employee. If everything they say is to be taken seriously, using a keyboard and the mouse wheel is not allowed. For reference: https://i.imgur.com/OZjFd5U.png

On 3/9/2024 at 6:19 PM, cowhorseman said:

YOur not wrong there. i'm just Trying to fan the flames so people start fighting

Here's some more fuel.

13 hours ago, BlatMan said:

TBF towards Little Orbit, OP is just discussing a comment from a volunteer GM, not an official Little Orbit employee. If everything they say is to be taken seriously, using a keyboard and the mouse wheel is not allowed. For reference: https://i.imgur.com/OZjFd5U.png

Here's some more fuel.

All i need is the fire and that which i desire

• Like 1

On 3/9/2024 at 10:36 AM, tuktukdriver said:

Old RTW trailer for APB has a general lee theme car in it.   Little Orbit supports cancel culture. 

On 3/12/2024 at 12:39 AM, Reprimand said:

"A lot of black people (that I just made up) liked the Dukes of Hazzard so the Confederate Flag doesn't matter anymore," Is historical revisionism.

Nice touch on the use of the word "woke". Pro-tip, if you're criticising something about black people, calling the people who dislike it "the woke" is probably a good way to unmask yourself.

You actually think only White people watched Dukes of Hazard tv show.  You do realizes a difference between a General Lee Theme car and using that flag with hate speech on it right. 

What's next, we going to ban American flag or other country flags on guns or vehicles due to someone being offended by US government killing over 1 million brown people in the middle east.  Where does it stop with this woke/cancel culture crap.

• Like 2

image.png?ex=66045606&is=65f1e106&hm=5fd

not really a "flag" but surely this is political? having a title in the trans flag colours and "cracked egg" image.png?ex=6604565a&is=65f1e15a&hm=40a

where does LO draw the line? no politics in our game but we're fine at having gender politics in our titles?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Pista said:

Where does it stop with this woke/cancel culture crap.

For now, at the pro-slavery line.

35 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

no politics in our game but we're fine at having gender politics in our titles?

Nothing about gender, yours or anyone else’s, is in any way political.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

For now, at the pro-slavery line.

Nothing about General lee car or dukes of hazard had anything to do with slavery.   Maybe one day you will learn the difference. 

1 hour ago, Pista said:

Nothing about General lee car or dukes of hazard had anything to do with slavery.   Maybe one day you will learn the difference. 

Which is probably, and bear with me here, why it’s not the car, or the show that’s not allowed, but rather the flag. 
I realize that you really, really want to twist this into something it’s not, but it’s just not the case. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

when i say u contribute absolutely nothing to the forum this is what i mean

• Like 2

I'd say flash it out anyway. Not like they ever gonna do something about it, rather than bitching.

They don't ban cheaters ffs.

• Like 3

On 3/13/2024 at 1:25 PM, ninjarrrr said:

image.png?ex=66045606&is=65f1e106&hm=5fd

not really a "flag" but surely this is political? having a title in the trans flag colours and "cracked egg" image.png?ex=6604565a&is=65f1e15a&hm=40a

where does LO draw the line? no politics in our game but we're fine at having gender politics in our titles?

Does that mean a cracked egg is someone who just hatched? Does it mean they hatched too early? Does it mean they were born with other issues? There's so many offensive insults. Time to call my friends cracked eggs!

• Like 1