Ive spent over 300 dollars on LO so far and the servers just keep getting worse.

Are we ever going to get better servers or should I just uninstall now? Because its fucking infuriating trying to play on these warping servers that have been like this for what, a solid month now? 

It aint a DDOS kiddos, its having half patootie servers hosted on a 200 dollar linux laptop and its getting old. 

try spending some more maybe this time it will help

• Like 20

You are the chosen one, our saviour whos gonna lead us to the miracle we've been waiting for so long since q1 2014,

please, spend some more, we believe that your money is the missing piece of this hard puzzle we've been living!

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Are we ever going to get better servers or should I just uninstall now? Because its fucking infuriating trying to play on these warping servers that have been like this for what, a solid month now? 

It aint a DDOS kiddos, its having half patootie servers hosted on a 200 dollar linux laptop and its getting old. 

You know that they are working on it, right?

Supported them for few $$$ too bc I generally believe in them

Once I see some improvements I'll invest more money in this game, but not until then.

Love it to death, it is probably my favorite game to date, but I need results first.

1 hour ago, Poperon said:

You are the chosen one, our saviour whos gonna lead us to the miracle we've been waiting for so long since q1 2014,

please, spend some more, we believe that your money is the missing piece of this hard puzzle we've been living!

You've bought into the lies and let downs so much that you are beginning to talk like them. "Q1 2014"? That's the term they kept spitting out every time they would make a bs deadline lol.

On a second note, Sorry not sorry for this one. If you are still spending money on this game at this point and time you are a fool... It's like giving a 'Dog' a 'Reward' for doing absolutely nothing. 

Let LO show us their tricks and actually do something rather than add an Anti-Cheat that we don't even truely know is working 100% because they don't want to 'ban' 'customers'. (Like a slaughterhouse saying they don't don't wanna slaughter cattle)

2 minutes ago, Snjezana said:

300 for what? 

hacks 😛

1 minute ago, Seedy said:

hacks 😛

Lol that may actually be accurate... You know since everyone LOVES to over price their Battleye-proof hacks. ( You know, because Battleye isn't unstoppable...Right...)

INB4 I leave, You supposedly spent 300 dollars.... Just to lag and rubberband everywhere while playing a game that gets constantly DDoS'd....

Money well spent, amirite?!

Edited by TGYuurei
poopy

3 minutes ago, TGYuurei said:

Lol that may actually be accurate... You know since everyone LOVES to over price their Battleye-proof hacks. ( You know, because Battleye isn't unstoppable...Right...)

i dont know m8 ive never priced a hack (/me integrity intact 😛 )

Just migrate to a new host and have done

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

should I just uninstall now?

please

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's probably not the servers, I think this problem would likely persist on even the most highly speced servers after a while. I'd imagine this is a software issue as it only just started happening recently. There is probably a memory leak in the server software which is maxing the server resources causing the crashes. It could even be something to do with the recent addition of BattlEye, an unexpected additional load on player connections for example. Disconnections and crashing could be caused by any number of problems but such a wide scale problem wouldn't just be getting ignored. I'm sure they are probably trying to figure out what it causing it but it's not an easy task and it is going to take time to fix. Maybe just be patient and wait for news?

Even if it is DDoS attacks, these aren't exactly easy to narrow down and stop either. High quality DDoS protection can be expensive too, maybe the game isn't doing well enough to warrant the expense. It's a difficult situation in that regard. Either way I'm sure the problem is being worked on. It's not in the interests of Little Orbit to have downtime, solving problems like this would definitely be the highest priority. They can't make money if the game is offline.

Edited by CombatMedic02

It's fine, its been 50 days since little orbit acquired G1 and apb, nothing has been done about it since then and the game is just hemorrhaging loyal players who came back to give it another chance. If nothing is done investment will fail and they can learn from that I guess. There should be nothing on the roadmap except server stability fixes until its fixed period. They can plan all the content they want and have whatever intentions a roadmap for a dead game leads to a dead end.

Edited by Percocet
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i love those people: "i spent 1K dollars why is nothing happening" uninstal bla bla... everything takes time, they are working on it.. maybe read a blogpost, try to use brain and make some conclusion and you will realize that LO has to fix all mess G1 did to game.. they have no idea whats wrong with game so its normal that problems are gonna occur and then they will realize how to fix it... first everything needs to get fucked up so then LO can fix it ...

• Thanks 1

weren't you supposed to be gone from apb ? 🤔

didnt you leave? how did u spend 300 on APB if u left?

• Like 1

bro you said you are stepping down yet you post dumb shit, whats up with that

• Like 1

Try playing 200ms+ all the time. That small lag of yours ain't even that bad

• Like 1

i like how ur logic is to throw money at the problem thinking it will be fixed.

thats not how money works

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Seedy said:

hacks 😛

shoot ive been busted

10 minutes ago, DetectivePanda said:

Try playing 200ms+ all the time. That small lag of yours ain't even that bad

Try playing on a different server if your connection is that shite. 

Connection lag vs literal server warping all the time are two different things.

11 minutes ago, hack said:

bro you said you are stepping down yet you post dumb shit, whats up with that

Katchwi told me to step it up :^)

13 minutes ago, Fr3e said:

didnt you leave? how did u spend 300 on APB if u left?

magic

33 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

You can't fix the servers with $300.

Spend more

I will dangit!!!!

2 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

i like how ur logic is to throw money at the problem thinking it will be fixed.

thats not how money works

more money = being able to buy better fucking servers.  Im not the only dumbass to spend money on this game either :^)

37 minutes ago, Eixo said:

i love those people: "i spent 1K dollars why is nothing happening" uninstal bla bla... everything takes time, they are working on it.. maybe read a blogpost, try to use brain and make some conclusion and you will realize that LO has to fix all mess G1 did to game.. they have no idea whats wrong with game so its normal that problems are gonna occur and then they will realize how to fix it... first everything needs to get fucked up so then LO can fix it ...

Been working on it for a month now.  k.

1 hour ago, Percocet said:

It's fine, its been 50 days since little orbit acquired G1 and apb, nothing has been done about it since then and the game is just hemorrhaging loyal players who came back to give it another chance. If nothing is done investment will fail and they can learn from that I guess. There should be nothing on the roadmap except server stability fixes until its fixed period. They can plan all the content they want and have whatever intentions a roadmap for a dead game leads to a dead end.

Completely agree ❤️

2 hours ago, Kat said:

please

My twitch name is better

Also what the hell?  250 views???? WHY XD

6 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Been working on it for a month now.  k.

allright so you answered your complain.. you expect everything to happen in a month? they implemented BE in 1 month now they need to watch its behavior and tweak mistakes etc... read blog servers are now priority so logically they moved on server problems maybe last week. last month they were working on AC not on servers... read before you cry... you have no idea what is their plan and what they do...

32 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

My twitch name is better

Also what the hell?  250 views???? WHY XD

I wish I knew what you were talking about

4 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

giving them money doesn't instantly fix the server. shit like this takes time and LO are doing great so far. so sorry that there's a little stain somewhere that keeps DDOSing the servers, but you should probably think about what you're doing with your money rather than throwing a shitfit when things don't go your way/instantly get fixed.