Sign in to follow this  

Why don'T put a feature for allow ALL players to have a nice autoaim?
everybody with 100% of hit ratio and no more cheater advantages.
Just a click, and aim will be from manual to fully aim assist , also 100%.
I think is not fair that some player have a 100% hit landing also while falling down from car and killing up to 3 players without any problem.

Could be also a nice lag fixing. Plus nobody could hackuse another one, cause will be a legit feature ❤️ 

• Like 2

Everyone is on the same combat level, if you want to have a good aim, practice....

To punish hackers there are "anti-cheats".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nndrei said:

So, you need auto aim huh?

Thirsty and the same time good players can make a lot of kills reaching good highscores in matches.. an autoscript just cut the enjoyment of a worthy victory or  a bitter but fun loss

After tasting defeat and especially victories for so long, some arrive to a level  where they dont need a crosshair everytime for aiming and making tons of kills,  QOL is one of this race.

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Add horses too, please. 

Easy fix would be to add a "legs" vehicle mod for the motorcycles they're adding to the game in next week's patch.

• Like 3

> EAC drops

> increase in volume of people wanting legit cheats so they can actually compete

ok buddy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Question : there is at least 1 cheater in my district?

Yes,100%.

Second question Why I have to risk an unfair match?

No reason.

On 4/26/2023 at 9:24 PM, CookiePuss said:

Add horses too, please. 

and ponies too...

Edited by Rolhen
  • Like 3

On 4/26/2023 at 11:46 PM, nndrei said:

So, you need auto aim huh?

also an assist of 50% could be nice.
cheaters are dumbs.

Merged.

On 4/28/2023 at 12:09 AM, MrChan said:

Can we make the game play itself?

autoplay ?
could be nice too.
(with some feature for allow emotes random)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Weaboos said:

And force everyone to use controllers!

Oh god no. I hated the autoaim on console games. I couldn't chose who to lock onto. You'd be fighting one person, then another runs in front of you and drags you aim towards them.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2023 at 10:24 PM, CookiePuss said:

Add horses too, please. 

Yes maybe if they did something will be great

if they ever want to merge console players with pc an auto aim of some sort would be nice for controllers only. Then dial it in so that it doesn't become a crutch for said controller users. I could see myself playing APB on my steam deck with proper controller support or controller match making (if the auto aim for controllers is too much)

1 hour ago, R3ACT3M said:

if they ever want to merge console players with pc an auto aim of some sort would be nice for controllers only. Then dial it in so that it doesn't become a crutch for said controller users. I could see myself playing APB on my steam deck with proper controller support or controller match making (if the auto aim for controllers is too much)

No, remove all autoaim. Add mouse support to consoles.

I think they need to adjust the crosshairs to make it clearer when you're on or off target.

On 5/21/2023 at 1:53 AM, BlatMan said:
On 5/21/2023 at 12:34 AM, R3ACT3M said:

No, remove all autoaim. Add mouse support to consoles.

Nice advice! .... they may enable console play on PC DISTRICTS and reverse,  if they have actived the keyboard+Mouse plugs  or work to make some pvp servers distinction where it's limited for joystick or mouse+ keyboard while having  Marina marketplace all in common... LO may manage and make events with a lot several limitations removed, with less people, less mess overall managing everything .. a WIN WIN for all.

But Probabily it will never happen... playstation servers and other features are probabily quite different from PC ones....

On 4/27/2023 at 6:24 AM, CookiePuss said:

Add horses too, please. 

Might as well add road bikes while ya at it xD.... ( With 0 chance of killing them seeing there's an invisible barrier ) Just like not being able to shoot through the glass whilst in a car 😅.....

Edited by mattskoii
  • Like 1