Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

You misunderstand. Im not calling anyone a nazi, Im making the point that who you hang out with reflects on you.

Tribalism isn't a good look, my guy.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Tribalism isn't a good look, my guy.

thats not tribalism my guy

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

You misunderstand. Im not calling anyone a nazi, Im making the point that who you hang out with reflects on you.

i swear ur posts are lower effort than even mack bolans nonsense

2 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

i swear ur posts are lower effort than even mack bolans nonsense

We are both getting old.

33 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

We are both getting old.

We are all getting old. How long have we been here for now?

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

for a significant portion of our lives lol

Edited by CookiePuss

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

nAH, you're just biased with your own Bs as always, You're welcome 

19 hours ago, vsb said:

thats not tribalism my guy

You might want to brush up on your understanding of tribalism, just sayin'.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

nAH, you're just biased with your own Bs as always, You're welcome 

You are kind of mean. 

On 1/3/2024 at 9:06 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

The amount of time we spent playing apb fallen earth or what ever mmo could have been used to do so many things we never got to do

oh well atleast i got gummy bears

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

The amount of time we spent playing apb fallen earth or what ever mmo could have been used to do so many things we never got to do

oh well atleast i got gummy bears

I miss fallen Earth so much, think I'm gonna give it a try again today. 

4 hours ago, Maethiron said:

I miss fallen Earth so much, think I'm gonna give it a try again today. 

Not many players left, weekends are a lag fest and end game has nothing to do except sit around and farm keys or DT.

Better off starting a new toon playing it slow and just sight seeing

On 1/4/2024 at 8:39 AM, CookiePuss said:

In other words. Too long lul

I have been playing APB since the beta (my g1 first acc 2006 from knight online - k2network) and I have almost never seen anyone using cheats. Little Orbit has successfully blocked all cheats.

This game full of cheaters with aimbot scripts, macro scripts all free to Dl some people buy hacks to. Unplayabale anymore as legit player. Fix ur game and start banning people or go down with ur cheater cumunity. 

17 hours ago, Keinohhase said:

This game full of cheaters with aimbot scripts, macro scripts all free to Dl some people buy hacks to. Unplayabale anymore as legit player. Fix ur game and start banning people or go down with ur cheater cumunity. 

unfortunately LO supports cheating, they unbanned cheaters and let cheaters play on stream even after being permanently banned. (one streamer has been banned over 40 times permanently, and still just makes new accounts and continues cheating and playing with cheaters)

they only care about banning people for crashing their cars into people and blocking objectives (even though its literally an open world game where that is supposed to be a thing).

the GMs are all weirdos and the dev too, they don't actually care about the game or know what they are doing with it. they are just happy to have a badge and power over this dead game.

similarly SPCT has cheaters in it. and the "APB community tournament" has cheaters and cheater supporters as both judges and casters... pretty hilarious. but they all just circlejerk and pretend that they are legit, even though all the legit good players have already quit apb years ago.

so now this game is just cheaters vs cheaters, and devs/admins are just all weirdos playing it for powertrip and passive income from ARMAS sales pay2win guns/cars, and overpriced clothes.

Edited by FakeBungo
  • Like 4

On 1/6/2024 at 8:18 PM, Zypectrumm said:

I have been playing APB since the beta (my g1 first acc 2006 from knight online - k2network) and I have almost never seen anyone using cheats. Little Orbit has successfully blocked all cheats.

Cope

There is such a movie "Seven". There's a scene with a living corpse. They don't let him die and they don't let him live. This is very similar to the state in which the APB is located. Get into the fucking game! And stop suffering with bullshoot. Hire a team, pull the game out of the quagmire. What you are doing now is useless, because the game requires much more of your efforts. You're wasting money and time going nowhere!

EAC like battleye are long goners-cheaters laugh when they see games protected by this old timers.Their glory days are far behind them.New stuff comin out even monitors with integrated AI cheats.If you think EAC will handle dat idk..wheres even the simple ban appeal option u guys mention like 2 months ago?not like gonna change something anyway

We need to drop it and switch to this sard anti-cheat(or someting similar)which uses advanced AI tech.Is similar to FF but looks like is way better.Plus is from the team created frost anti-cheat for innova.They also have the experience workin on apb before.

Another thing LO must have is the option to detect monitors(like in CoD 4 exampl)and i guess block the ones with the integrated AI cheats-for using(like this 240 hrz msi dat is comin)

Edited by TheMessiah

Finally do your job and start banning cheaters with rank 255 In your game, over half are already cheating.

• Like 1

Just shut down this game already if you can't deal with the cheaters at some respectable level. At least it's going to be satisfactory to listen to the lamentations of those brainlets. How are they going to live without their edgy non-sense 2 syllables names? What are they going to do? Is there a life after APB?

Edited by Sayori
  • Like 1

On 1/2/2024 at 1:22 PM, CookiePuss said:

You know what they call 2 guys hanging out with a nazi? 
3 nazis 

bro why would you tell us this? Just to get people to dislike you? 

I have been away so didnt get a chance to respond to this. First of all its hard not to be in a clan without cheaters these days. I also have not spoken to or played with that clan since finding out. I also reported them. We didnt "hang out"