FakeBungo

script kiddies and cheaters as SPCT still 🙈

really you still have not removed the skids and cheaters from SPCT? I guess APB will remain dead then.

maybe actually hire people to work on your game and community, instead of having the people who are responsible for killing it be in charge.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Calm down there bud.

yellow threat player, opinion disregarded

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FakeBungo said:

yellow threat player, opinion disregarded

I'll pee on you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I write about this very often. The dude suffers from the selection of opponents.

• Like 1

What's the point of reporting if there are no active moderators? 

1.3 is bringing some old players back like myself and my friends but clearly cheaters are still riding the wave and not giving a single damn. Because even if they get mass reported it will take days until/if they get banned and creating a new account takes 5 minutes. BattlEye is doing absolutely nothing to stop them

Edited by AutumnSan
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'll pee on you.

Hey I didn't there was a party going on in this thread

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, AutumnSan said:

BattlEye is doing absolutely nothing to stop them

I agree, its very clear that some cheats have gotten updated to support 64Bit already but that's why EAC is coming in the hopefully very near future, when is out of LO's hands right now as they're apparently waiting on Epics part of the integration but I'm sure LO is well aware that the sooner they get EAC going the sooner they can start actually tackling the cheating issue APB is having. Cheaters will always be a thing tho, its just a matter of how fast you can detect their cheat and ban their accounts, its basically impossible to keep them out entirely, even if they got banned in the past.

• Like 2

Oh look SPCT. I remember dipping out when they wanted my real State issued ID.

• Like 1

cheaters in spct more like professinal degens, i mean the amount of pervert in the spct is truly something

• Like 2

Cheaters in SPCT ? Why don't you name a few ? I'm very curious.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Thial said:

🤓 he can't because it is name and shame, and against forum rules

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ketog said:

🤓 he can't because it is name and shame, and against forum rules

F

• Like 1

On 3/1/2023 at 4:47 PM, Thial said:

I find it interesting how you rush so quickly and rabidly to push back against any discussion about the obvious cheating that this games suffers from.

Almost like you don't want anyone looking too closely at the issue...

On 2/10/2023 at 10:50 AM, Frosi said:

I agree, its very clear that some cheats have gotten updated to support 64Bit already but that's why EAC is coming in the hopefully very near future, when is out of LO's hands right now as they're apparently waiting on Epics part of the integration but I'm sure LO is well aware that the sooner they get EAC going the sooner they can start actually tackling the cheating issue APB is having. Cheaters will always be a thing tho, its just a matter of how fast you can detect their cheat and ban their accounts, its basically impossible to keep them out entirely, even if they got banned in the past.

EAC won't do anything as long as we have the same support staff.

6 hours ago, Hexerin said:

I find it interesting how you rush so quickly and rabidly to push back against any discussion about the obvious cheating that this games suffers from.

Almost like you don't want anyone looking too closely at the issue...

You are welcome to speculate. I just find it unlikely that SPCT would risk their position to cheat in a nearly dead game. If APB was mega active and popular then yeah sure  you could get some clout of it but now ? What would even be the purpose of cheating ?
Also I'm just tired of people throwing hackusations left and right without any evidence whatsoever which are aimed at veterans.
The majority of people hackusate literally anyone who kills them and it takes no effort at all to slander people. Providing evidence on the other hand could expose that they are just shit at the game.

Edited by Thial
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Thial said:

You are welcome to speculate. I just find it unlikely that SPCT would risk their position to cheat in a nearly dead game. If APB was mega active and popular then yeah sure  you could get some clout of it but now ? What would even be the purpose of cheating ?
Also I'm just tired of people throwing hackusations left and right without any evidence whatsoever which are aimed at veterans.
The majority of people hackusate literally anyone who kills them and it takes no effort at all to slander people. Providing evidence on the other hand could expose that they are just shit at the game.

The whole problem is providing evidence doesn't do anything. You can have clips from the cheater's own perspective and nothing happens, like that EU player named after an aim trainer.

17 hours ago, Thial said:

Everyone knows SPCT means nothing its just a volunteer position why would they care? I was a SPCT and used to cheat even on OTW. Also there was an old forum mod who triggerbotted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonkaS said:

Everyone knows SPCT means nothing its just a volunteer position why would they care? I was a SPCT and used to cheat even on OTW. Also there was an old forum mod who triggerbotted.

I remember this tbh. There were MANY cheaters in SPCT in my day. Most of the time they just said "Get better at the game" while they spun like a helicopter on live

10 hours ago, Snipey said:

I remember this tbh. There were MANY cheaters in SPCT in my day. Most of the time they just said "Get better at the game" while they spun like a helicopter on live

I dont know who you are referring/ talking about but for my weak opinion @KyoukiDotExe is the last one you have bad talking about.

He made a lot of good things for the APB community without gaining nothing personally, really it's a shame, bro give a check before "spun like a helicopter" without a little info, maybe you have your reasons (?) for these accusations but an intere group doesnt have to answer for one or some of them.