MattScott

Fallen Earth Classic

YES!!! Oh, the day have arrived hahaha
I've been playing New World lately, and it reminded me so much of Fallen Earth, and the nostalgia started to kick in. Can't believe we will be able to get back to the Wasteland.
I'm looking forward for this!

Fallen Earth?   Reborn(ish)?

In one fell swoop Matt Scott just became my favourite person EVER.    (Any thoughts on a go-live date for 'Classic'?  Asking for a friend who will quit his job to join immediately....)  

So wait, looking for confirmation of Classic. Same as the day it shut down is NOT classic. If WoW shut down right now and then relaunched two years later still in Shadowlands that is not classic. Will FE be launching as a classic original launch day version or is GamersFirst just trying to use the buzzword "classic" to jump onto the hype train for classic launches that is going on recently. Because if they are not legitimately going back to the original they need to stop using the word.

17 minutes ago, ShadexDemarr said:

So wait, looking for confirmation of Classic. Same as the day it shut down is NOT classic. If WoW shut down right now and then relaunched two years later still in Shadowlands that is not classic. Will FE be launching as a classic original launch day version or is GamersFirst just trying to use the buzzword "classic" to jump onto the hype train for classic launches that is going on recently. Because if they are not legitimately going back to the original they need to stop using the word.

Classic as in the previous live version. The revamped version is not even done yet.

23 minutes ago, demonhood said:

Classic as in the previous live version. The revamped version is not even done yet.

Even if it was the new client it would still probably be what's currently in the game.

Though I do admit the idea that being called classic when it's simply a wipe on the current version prior to shut down isn't really accurate. Unless they are just saying it's prior to the reboot, which then I guess it would make sense.

So excited to see this game again. Me and my friends have been waiting for news of it to come back. I bought it on original release and its so nice to get a chance to play it again! Thanks for the news Matt, you've made my year with this!

as an old member who had 99 yellow chips, vehicle`s for days, ammo, op guns, and a nice looking outlook.

Bring on the new Fallen Earth Classic!

I look forward to just playing period,I miss this game( so much more than i can describe). 

as a vet i will say i dont remember much of anything as many who hae played due to me being a derp and just pew pew like a raider on drugs!

hope to see y`all soon and please..........dont let this be a toxic experience people.....i think we have grown up....a little.

thank you very much and THANK YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE MAKING THIS POSSIBLE!!!!!! *shoots his ol accounts guns in the air till the run out of ammo*

On 10/25/2021 at 11:11 PM, Kishoot said:

Congratulations, i don't know a lot of companies that would do this for their players for free.

I agree but this shows how much Matt and hes team respects their fans. As we respect them, for this what they plan to do for us . 🙂

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MattScott said:

We are knee deep in launch prep, but I wanted to drop in and thank everyone for their amazing response to this news!

The community response is so much more than I expected. 

I will do my best. We are making good progress on other projects, so I'm looking forward to having more free time to interact with the community.

Hey mate,

One suggestion, can you please disable clan vaults?

I think the game breaking dupe is based primarily off the use of clan vaults and stacking.

I know stacking is a bit game breaking to disable but clan vaults are completely unnecessary and are the cause of the dupe.

I just know if the dupe IS possible then it WILL be abused. Its just the way it is sadly.

Classic will be extremely awesome if we don't have duping because it will be the real experience. Otherwise, the game will just become meaningless like it was in the past before it was closed down.

Best regards,
Reno

you had to have an payd accont to get more than 3 crafting slots, will this be free as well now, and anyt eta on when server go online?

I hope LO fixed all issuses before re launch. Lag, duplication.

Or no? Lag Monster coming  back?

the lag of the game comes more from the patches post alpha updates, when they put "gore" and the bugs that spoiled all the maps.

I do not know if matt as a computer and having the base game in itself could clarify that if on a map where everything is developed you put other characters in the game on top and erase parts of the game if there could be a high instability. I think the big problems of lag come from there and I say it from my experience that it was from that point when everything started to go very wrong.

I am with Alvaro's post, who asks that the game be up to the version that they released the alpha map, I think it is the best version of a classic. In my opinion

Я всегда в тайне надеялась что вы там одумаетесь и снова запустите сервера, эта игра настоящая, интересная, из-за того что не было локализации Русской я не видела и не знала о ней ни чего, пока не стала однажды искать старые игры, я начала в неё играть, но вскоре игра закрылась, я так и не успела по настоящему получить удовольствие от неё, было обидно до слёз почему она закрылась?! 🙄 Это хорошая новость и я жду когда же снова начну играть в неё, не было дня что бы я не думала об этой игре, и я дождалась увидев этот пост на фейсбук, я счастлива и кто знает о чём я меня поймут!!! 🤗🙌💖😘

3 hours ago, Kishoot said:

Duping is also possible with the mail box...

No mail boxes and no clan vaults.

I think we can work with that.

Just need to hope the developers can see this and are willing to spend the time to disable them.

• Like 2