Hexerin

Apparently, Little Orbit got clapped in a major lawsuit recently

This thread has been moved to the appropriate section of our forums.

~@mayii

I must admit that, until today, I was convinced schadenfreude is a German word with no one-word English equivalent, but I was wrong, the English word for schadenfreude is epicaricacy. We learn something new every day. 

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Can't stop laughing, prime example of karma at work.

57 minutes ago, Bambola said:

I must admit that, until today, I was convinced schadenfreude is a German word with no one-word English equivalent, but I was wrong, the English word for schadenfreude is epicaricacy. We learn something new every day. 

Why?

8 hours ago, Bambola said:

Neat, thanks for the info. We do indeed learn something new every day.

3 hours ago, MrM0dZ said:

so basically you're laughing at the company that "saved" apb by putting keeping it on life support? why are you still playing the game lol

I mean, the game's quite fun (when you get decent matches). That fact isn't mutually exclusive with the facts that Little Orbit is just another rebranding of K2 (with extra steps), and MattScott is a scumbag who's openly lying to the community to get people to spend more money on the game (this is known as "predatory marketing" and is both morally and ethically disgusting).

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/16/2021 at 6:51 PM, Hexerin said:

I mean, the game's quite fun (when you get decent matches). That fact isn't mutually exclusive with the facts that Little Orbit is just another rebranding of K2 (with extra steps), and MattScott is a scumbag who's openly lying to the community to get people to spend more money on the game (this is known as "predatory marketing" and is both morally and ethically disgusting).

well this explains alot of the "hold back" on enigne fallen earth etc. dumbo over here said "hey lets try to sue someone that we owe and i'm sure the judge will just take it because they owe us actuality"

well because of there actions good luck with anything because it seems LO is already breaching bankruptcy, and if i get tagged for a ban i know dam well you fuckers are and are embarrassed about what you tried

these two games have the biggest rabbits hole i've ever seen stories confirmed to be true from players to devs still amaze me

On 10/17/2021 at 3:51 AM, Hexerin said:

hey king

you dropped this

S0pdd5u.jpg

also i dont see how this game is fun without kevlar reworks by hexerin™

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1

After getting false banned without any proves and one of the LO employee telling me I deserved that ban I feel satisfaction reading the article

Sad... it shows that LO has no proper judgment, no adequate cash to successfully develop or run a game (obviously) and probably no developer studio... and is just a BIG FAT LIE of a company that promised the moon and delivered a turd.  Since LO bought the game they did nothing but let it rot and die. Seriously, for all the hate, under Tiggs and G1 at least there WAS a gameplaying population... and a functional anticheat. BLEH BLEH BLEH no anticheat killed APB. Thanks LO you deserve to go bankrupt.  The decisions you made were atrocious.

• Like 2

This just in, licensed, known developer for highly acclaimed officially licensed Kung Fu Panda and Adventure Time games, which both receives high reviews, purchases APB (and others) for £1.5 million to set up predatory marketing scheme to sell ingame items for the exact same price as before, plus making ingame acquisition easier, plus removing "gambling for kids" (joker boxes) plus hosting Fallen Earth for free with no microtransactions, with the final plan of making maybe $100k a year from it if they're lucky.

Wow what a predatory scumbag name-flip company 0/10. I sure am glad I swallowed the red pill.

Edited by Phrozen
feel it necessary to list this as sarcasm because people actually believe this stuff is true
  • Like 2