Clandestine

The state of The Update

Could we get some update on the fairy Engine Update?

What steps are left to be done? Are there any challenges and obstacles left?

Are you planning to release updated cars/clothing models together with EU launch or can we expect those as seperate update?

Can we get some footage? It would be especially interesting to see how the game looks during the night time.

And lastly: please don't give us dates. It never did any good and even percentage of completion can create unrest later on.

iirc there were 2 major systems that were not yet ported to 3.5, both of which were entirely custom coded

We Need better Servers! Every Mission im so damn Mad if i die and ask me why are you even playing it?

6 minutes ago, TackoGirl said:

We Need better Servers! Every Mission im so damn Mad if i die and ask me why are you even playing it?

Easy answer:

- "Because it's fun to troll you 😛" *if a teammate whispering you.

- "Because I like you <3" Or just " Lova ya <3" *If the enemy whispering you.

u guys are so impatient, you make a new thread every week to day asking about updates.

I'm sure the company prefers to fix the infastructure prior to everything else

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Why not both? Sometimes different people work on different things? Also it was stated that it was mostly done so a few more videos would be cool. Also I still want that Nun Outfit.

1 hour ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

u guys are so impatient, you make a new thread every week to day asking about updates.

I'm sure that I didn't see THAT thread since few weeks. That was kinda weird anomaly.

1 hour ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

Pretty much this.

LO has inherited not one, but two companies prior mistakes, and training a whole new staff.

It takes time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

even if they haven't made any progress since the takeover, -not that we expect them to have made any- it won't be hard for them to show the current state of the engine. g1 didn't really show much about the it because of the "nda" bullshoot.

• Like 1

Having a few videos wouldn't be bad. the best ones I can think of are the old g1 video where they showcased the Io growl and the engine upgrade in Towers.

Just something short sweet and to the point.

• Thanks 1

Can we PLEASE not repeat the behaviour expressed towards GamersFirst without giving Little Orbit a chance, they've been busy with the implementation of BattleEye, been undoing unfair bans and setting up their customer service.

It's a lot of work so please keep expectations in check.

• Like 2

Giving us a general timeline would be great, but at the same time, in order to fully understand why they haven't shared details with us, you need to understand how they are layering their priorities.  (The first thing they did, was re-write their user agreement, after that, they re-did the forums the store and the support portal, and now they're most likely working on basic infrastructure.) 

They probably don't have a HUGE staff either.  (This isn't CIG we're talking about.)

Edited by TrinityFSB
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, TackoGirl said:

It's an addiction ofc.

dkn.gif

5 hours ago, VickyFox said:

Can we PLEASE not repeat the behaviour expressed towards GamersFirst without giving Little Orbit a chance, they've been busy with the implementation of BattleEye, been undoing unfair bans and setting up their customer service.

It's a lot of work so please keep expectations in check.

Indeed. But not all the staff do one job

4 hours ago, Isais said:

Indeed. But not all the staff do one job

Of course not but with such a long to-do list, I would have to believe no member of staff is being spared and they are working to capacity.

Unless anyone here is a manager of a business, I don't think any of us can fully appreciate how much of a work load an acquisition is.

Edited by VickyFox