Jump to content
R3ACT3M

APB's Lack of pop

Recommended Posts

i wish there was more people. im sick of the same 5 people each match i know exactly if it's gonna be a win or a lose just by seeing your names, and that is no fun at all

also can we get no threat back LO seriously no reason when bronze is 40v40 and silver 5v7 most days

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys... If the game is making you sad or unhappy, stop playing. It's really not complicated. There are so many games to play.

 

Come back when the update launches.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Logged in, played for 30 minuts, faced same people, got bored, looked how much progression experience left and logged off.

And btw, few days ago played 4 games and 3 of them were versus dethreaters, 1 guy even asked to help him to dethreat.

This is APB 2020 for you

Edited by wHisHi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, no need to merge. Pointless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

Guys... If the game is making you sad or unhappy, stop playing. It's really not complicated. There are so many games to play.

The lack of players on APB NA makes me sad, and me not playing is only adding to the problem + im so close to reaching sweet sweet rank 255

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

The lack of players on APB NA makes me sad, and me not playing is only adding to the problem + im so close to reaching sweet sweet rank 255

255 isnt sweet. you sit down and go "well shit now what" there is no point to try unless you want chrome skins but then you have to kill millions of players and i do not have the time for that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not many players would spend too much time playing around the most boring meta there is, OCA-meta.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

255 isnt sweet. you sit down and go "well shit now what" there is no point to try unless you want chrome skins but then you have to kill millions of players and i do not have the time for that

it is, cause then I can just play to have fun rather than to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

it is, cause then I can just play to have fun rather than to win.

you can always make a mess around alt like i do. someone thats just a random nobody that doesn't do good or just uses odd weapons or weapon mods

not like your rank or color matters becuase people looking down on you for being bronze or what ever doesnt matter when you know you can just swap and do well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only one district is alive and it's full of silvers and low golds. I'm getting exhausted farming them and getting one good oppostion that can compete well after 15 missions against silvers

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

you can always make a mess around alt like i do. someone thats just a random nobody that doesn't do good or just uses odd weapons or weapon mods

not like your rank or color matters becuase people looking down on you for being bronze or what ever doesnt matter when you know you can just swap and do well

I have 4 characters, male and female for both factions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@R3ACT3M If you're Reactem1, man I couldn't stop thinking about that damn pfp the whole time I was against you the other day

 

472215365_Gtnakedmodels_411518bd7551cc0d

(Cool kids still play NA even though it's depressingly low /dab)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Acornie said:

 If you're Reactem1

well.jpg

5 hours ago, Acornie said:

Reactem1

im also Reactem2, Reactem3, and on EU im Reactem4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anything the pop now is more accurate of whose actually playing since the social warriors arent logging on to sit in social all day as that was an inflated pop number. If Matt and LO dont do something now with this engine there wont be anybody left for the new engine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2020 at 6:35 AM, EvaPooh said:

Guys... If the game is making you sad or unhappy, stop playing. It's really not complicated. There are so many games to play.

 

Come back when the update launches.

there are no alternatives to APB 😞

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2020 at 6:35 PM, R3ACT3M said:

I have 4 characters, male and female for both factions

4? those are rookie numbers

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cuz a lot of personal favorite weapons that could counter meta weapons SUCK patootie NOW AFTER A SERIES OF FUCKING NERF UPDATES. FFS! 

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2020 at 9:01 PM, R3ACT3M said:

it is, cause then I can just play to have fun rather than to win.

Nah after the 3rd R255 char u'll buy another slot and start the 4th.... 

 

Edit: i see u already got 4 of them 

Edited by HighSociety

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2020 at 10:01 AM, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Cuz a lot of personal favorite weapons that could counter meta weapons SUCK patootie NOW AFTER A SERIES OF FUCKING NERF UPDATES. FFS! 

Its always amazing to me how people love the idea of nerfing things. Yes somethings do need to be nerfed but NOT to the degree that LO has gone about it. This is also what happens when you like to go with the "nerf meta". Its just nerf after nerf to try and "balance" things when in reality tweaking and balancing around the "holy trinity" (Ntec, Oca/Pmg, and Hvr) would have been a better solution. Here we are though many updates later with noodles for weapons and they feel awful now. After playing this game for 10 years now I personally think this game was in a much better state before LO took over. Do I like that Matt Scott and his team are being more proactive and communicating with the community? Yes. Do I agree with their way of balancing? Not at all. On the other hand RP was for sure spleshul and had almost no communication with the community. Even then at least the weapons felt good to use and they didn't have unneeded mechanics for "fun" reasons. The only thing I truly hated about RP was the major weapon changes they did before they sold the game.

 

Anyway as it is now it just seems like the game is more what weapon is the flavor of the month. Use it for that month then they do another "balance" update and makes another weapon the flavor of the month. At least before with the holy trinity before you could at least pick for 3 distinct weapons and then those that fall between them. That's just my opinion on the matter.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RespectThis said:

Its always amazing to me how people love the idea of nerfing things. Yes somethings do need to be nerfed but NOT to the degree that LO has gone about it. This is also what happens when you like to go with the "nerf meta". Its just nerf after nerf to try and "balance" things when in reality tweaking and balancing around the "holy trinity" (Ntec, Oca/Pmg, and Hvr) would have been a better solution. Here we are though many updates later with noodles for weapons and they feel awful now. After playing this game for 10 years now I personally think this game was in a much better state before LO took over. Do I like that Matt Scott and his team are being more proactive and communicating with the community? Yes. Do I agree with their way of balancing? Not at all. On the other hand RP was for sure spleshul and had almost no communication with the community. Even then at least the weapons felt good to use and they didn't have unneeded mechanics for "fun" reasons. The only thing I truly hated about RP was the major weapon changes they did before they sold the game.

 

Anyway as it is now it just seems like the game is more what weapon is the flavor of the month. Use it for that month then they do another "balance" update and makes another weapon the flavor of the month. At least before with the holy trinity before you could at least pick for 3 distinct weapons and then those that fall between them. That's just my opinion on the matter.

I could not agree with this more

 

You should make a thread with this post alone. Cause you're right how every gun just feels bad to use, none of them are fun. Balancing around the weapons everyone can get their hands on vs trying to dart board the nerfs is asinine 

Edited by R3ACT3M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...