Sign in to follow this  
Turnt420

What legendaries should i rent to try and unlock?

I have been looking at renting legendaries from the joker store and it looks like im picking the wtong ones. I unlocked Eol Hammer and it seems like i picked the worst 1! Any advise especially since the new balance update.

It really depends what category you're looking for.
OCA is the best option when it becomes in terms of close range, now in AR category you have a few "beats", such like URSUS and others assault rifles.

ursus is the most valuable one

personally i'd just save for one of the permanent weapons

Top 5: Volcano, Ursus, Oca-Nano-Connoisseur, Sitting Duck, Colby Commander, My personal favs at least.

3 to avoid (after balance changes) 

Yukon (fire rate fix messed it up a long time ago

Showstopper 'Thunder'

Entire UL-3 range

And ... Corsair is trash.

Edited by Zolerox
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Top 5: Volcano, Ursus, Oca-Nano-Connoisseur, Sitting Duck, Colby Commander, My personal favs at least.

3 to avoid (after balance changes) 

Yukon (fire rate fix messed it up a long time ago

Showstopper 'Thunder'

Entire UL-3 range

And ... Corsair is trash.

Puts nano into top 5, tells people to avoid UL-3. Ouch owie.

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

Puts nano into top 5, tells people to avoid UL-3. Ouch owie.

And calling Corsair "trash", just outrageous !!

The Volcano or OSMAW/OPGL are probably going to help you the most.  Mainly because they are useful tools in any vehicle mission or spot where enemies are camping on roof tops.

Beyond that I found none of the Legendaries really that useful.  They are fun because they offer a slightly different play style, but the Ntec (3 slot) is the most useful weapon in the game.

No legendary is more useful than the Ntec.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

And calling Corsair "trash", just outrageous !!

Well it is a very mediocre gun I'll give him that.

you'd probably be better off saving your tickets and grabbing some permanent non-legendaries from the joker store instead, just putting that out there

if you're set on a legendary then the sitting duck (sniper) and the condor (assault rifle) are the best bang for your buck - both are easy to use at multiple ranges and offer "unique" playstyles from non-JT weapons

if you don't mind that overlap where your legendary is essentially just a fancy "regular" gun, then the ursus (assault rifle), the cap40 (smg), and the volcano (explosive) are all decent guns that compete with their f2p counterparts

for secondary weapons the nano and the UL-3 series are both serviceable if you want a full auto option, but keep in mind that the starter fbw is arguably the best secondary

8 hours ago, GhosT said:

tells people to avoid UL-3. Ouch owie.

UL-3 arent excatly to avoid, but it's not a bad advice get your hands far away from using  them..

Slight exception the jersey devil, but the nfa9 is 10 times better and less costly from npc

Ursus is total rubbish after the last nerf where it's accuracy get  freaking worse while moving a little in markmanship mode, other AR>>> Ursus

Condor is fun if you want to play stealthty but it's kinda mediocre.

Yukon is meh.... same its armas counterpart

Showstopper Thunder is meh.... total destroyed after last shotgun updates/ spct suggests

DOW Thumper... same as above

Cap40 is ok, very fun when your opponent forget you can hit him in covers and a little oppressive when u die for being hitted after u were covering yourself behind a wall and you tumble down like a sack of potatoes because u forgot about it. 🤣

Firework launcher is so nice if you are with a premade team otherwise you are wasting slot  and playing without a secondary.

Volcano is a must or just pay 40k per 10 days. osnaw 3 slot in joker's ticket store is  solid option too.

Other legendaries are meh or rubbish in disguise.

6 hours ago, GhosT said:

Well it is a very mediocre gun I'll give him that.

Call it mediocre, it's an insult for all the people after they purchased it for then they resell asap in around 10/ 20 min after trying it🤣

Well about nano, I'll give you about that.

Most legendaries are largely useless, you should put your focus more on the bigger picture of what guns are the best for you overall in the entire game. Meta guns usually aren't legendaries but it depends on what type of player you are. If you're casual you can pick whatever but if you're trying to play good then you'll have to stick to things like N-TEC 5, Ursus, OCA, PMG, OSCAR, Obeya CR762, OBIR, Joker SR15 Carbine, HVR 243 (Scout), HVR 762, JG, CSG and Obeya FBW, Colby .45 AP, ACT44 Golden Marksman for secondaries.

In the case that you want to play meta its a good opportunity to pick up a permanent 3 slot variant of whatever gun you'd like to use from the Joker Store (assuming you don't want to spend money on the game). Keep in mind that a lot of the guns on Armas (and on the JT store) are reskins of the F2P guns that are unlocked through contacts and roles. For example, you can buy a PDW-57 with 3 open slots for JT if you like the skin more than the original OCA. I would also advise you to do research on the guns you're thinking of buying as they could be reskins of something you don't actually like. You can either refer to my APB guide which has all reskins listed in the Weapon Reskins category, you can ask here or you can look at https://apbdb.com/ and compare stats just to be sure.

When it comes to legendaries there are only a handful of decent ones like Ursus, Sitting Duck, Firework Launcher, maybe DOW Thumper? VBR Huntress is fun but its not great. If you want to cheese the game you can get a Volcano, True Ogre, Medusa but those are just cheap easy kills with very low skill ceiling and 0 potential of becoming better at the game. Don't get a Nano, Obeya FBW is much better and its very easy to use once you get the hang of the firerate and the Colby .45 AP is the best pistol in the game if you have the aim and control for it (which most people don't so they play FBW lol).

• Like 2

Primary legendary: The only legendary weapons really worth it is 'Ursus' and 'Sitting duck'.

Secondary legendary: None.

Go with FBW as secondary when primary covers mid/long range well.

The number of times you win a 1v1 cqc vs a .45 AP user due to them having to reload is ridiculous.

Edited by Cr0

Obeya CR762 (or its reskins), carbine (it was buffed), OSCAR, N TEC

Guess

1. Duck
2. Ursus
3. Vulcano
4. Fireworks launcher (?)

The rest do be kinda doodoo

duck, firework, ursus only good ones in my opinion. the rest are useless 

Why bother putting legendaries down for being cheesy or useless?  The whole point of legendaries, in case it wasn't obvious from the unique mods, skins and effects they have.... is cheese.

If you are treating APB, in 2020, with its broken threat segregation and lack of population to fill even one district on one of its servers like it's an actual competitive thing to be taken in any way seriously then you're out of your mind.

Try them out or watch videos and use whatever legendary is fun for you.

Sign in to follow this