Sakebee

Un-Anniversary Patch Announcement

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
14 hours ago, Kiida said:

Also remote det and Firebomb both 90 second cooldown pls.

This sounds good to me.

NO. NO PLEASE

23 hours ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

Also APB desperately needs a ping system, it would likely help out random teams a bit. Currently if you're not in voice chat, the only way to quickly alert team-mates is with a very clunky map ping system.

This.

On 7/7/2020 at 1:17 AM, Sakebee said:
  • Spotter Changes:
    • Active Spotted Time: 15s > 8s
    • Cooldown for Mod: 45s -> 90s
    • Player can now see when they have been tagged.

This is sensational, especially the third part. Thank you.

bring back beacon permanently please!!!!

• Like 2

I will ask that when the apb is offf, that before giving it to start, you get a (maintenance) (active) window I do not have the advanced launcher, if they were kind enough to pass me that link, but I do not like it, We only have to watch YouTube videos, all with the advanced launcher playing, really painful videos of a very poor quality, I suppose there are those who prefer to just see the red dot I will not say more.

At some point you will put more languages, either Russian or English, it is seen that there are no more languages in the world!

Edited by SirVilla

It would be cool to have a maintenance notice in the Launcher. It could ping the servers to show if they are up or down. It does not need to be fancy.

Maybe it's there and I missed it, but there should be a server shutdown notice 30minutes before hand. The current 10 minute warning is too short for some missions.

Edited by SquirrelFace

Deleting spotter would have been a way faster solution but yea definitely an improvement

• Like 1

I always wondered why spotter doesn't have radar jammers downside?

"while the mod is active the user shows up on the radar"

19 hours ago, Uke said:

Nice one but there's a lot more stuff (easy) to fix, you might want to pick up the pace instead of doing one small fix once a month.

seems like they only make changes that streamers or spct tell them to make, LO has no idea about apb

• Like 2

On 7/7/2020 at 1:17 AM, Sakebee said:
  • STAR LCR 'Old Glory' (To be removed from ARMAS on 7/15/2020)

I can't seem to find this one already, but good changes overal. 🙂 

34 minutes ago, Caisey said:

I can't seem to find this one already, but good changes overal. 🙂 

Use the search bar and then you'll find it

2 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

seems like they only make changes that streamers or spct tell them to make, LO has no idea about apb

That's really not how it works.

Cool. Shit changes whats new.

Edited by Valkyrja-

On 7/6/2020 at 10:59 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Hmm. I agree spotter needed a nerf but this seems like a bit too much.

all the haters disagree. I can't honestly say that spotter ever made me lose a match. I've seen it used to no avail, and other times i've found it having been useful, if only because my teamates weren't in voicechat/actually communicating with the team. As such it feels that the better the team, the less use it has. If you're a good player with good communication, other mods will be far more useful.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

21 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

it feels that the better the team, the less use it has

Free wallhacks would always be helpful.

Nice, gonna start a new trend now:

Please remove the downsides of blue character mods, justice for hard landing users!

Edited by 悲しい春

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Free wallhacks would always be helpful.

I mean, ive had teamates who used it, went 2-3v1 on that guy and still got wiped lol. If i think i'm getting spotted, i tend to play the decoy for my team to set up, but you can generally tell when someone's peaking you if you're looking at the obj. I dunno, i've never had issues with it so i'm going to assume most people just want a scapegoat for their bad plays.

4 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

all the haters disagree. I can't honestly say that spotter ever made me lose a match. I've seen it used to no avail, and other times i've found it having been useful, if only because my teamates weren't in voicechat/actually communicating with the team. As such it feels that the better the team, the less use it has. If you're a good player with good communication, other mods will be far more useful.

That's how I've usually seen it too.

Gators gonna gate.

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That's how I've usually seen it too.

Gators gonna gate.

Granted, making it visible for example and shortening the time to 10s would have been fine, but increasing the timer?? Like.. you can firework spam far more reliably and with far less a downside than spotter mod now, and that ends up being more reliable since you can shoot it behind walls. Sure you give up a pistol slot, but you don't necessarily need one for half the weapons anyways.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

It amazes me that people are trying to defend Spotter. Knowing your opponent's precise location in realtime is absurdly strong, for numerous reasons I'm not even going to bother going into because of how painfully obvious they are. To unironically think Spotter isn't that good is just... wow. Next level stupidity.

Flares are in the same boat, but at least with them you have a very clear indication of what's happening in the form of the distinctive travel and burst sounds. Spotter gives no indication whatsoever, and these nerfs in this patch still don't change that in any way. The only way you know if you're spotted, is by accidental/unintentional discovery.

On 7/7/2020 at 2:17 AM, Sakebee said:

Spotter Changes:

• Active Spotted Time: 15s > 8s
  • Cooldown for Mod: 45s -> 90s
  • Player can now see when they have been tagged.

Great news! 👍