SelttikS

Custom Crosshairs

Could we get some or at least allow mumble or overwolf through Battleye. The in game crosshairs are pretty garbage and it's not like its uncommon to have custom crosshair in games these days.

No not damaging a monitor for a crosshair that should be in a game. Some of us are getting old and those tiny white treads of crosshairs don't track well anymore. You kids will know what i mean when you get old 😛

Edited by SelttikS
  • Like 2

Google "Custom desktop logo".

• Thanks 1

Hi there,

We are going to work on this for many reasons.. size, colorblindness, etc.

It's just a question of time and other higher priorities right now.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

We are going to work on this for many reasons.. size, colorblindness, etc.

It's just a question of time and other higher priorities right now.

Thanks,
Matt

Thank you very much

59 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

Google "Custom desktop logo".

does it work with be? can i use it in fullscreen?

1 minute ago, sijws said:

does it work with be? can i use it in fullscreen?

Has to be in window.

Adding custom crosshair yourself, is an unfair advantage against those who haven't. And that is coming from someone that is on the older spectrum of the playerbase demographics.

Mate, APB isnt ''Other games'' WHy u gotta whine about custom crosshairs from the start of LO's takeover, just use the default one. Problem fixed, get good.

34 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

Adding custom crosshair yourself, is an unfair advantage against those who haven't. And that is coming from someone that is on the older spectrum of the playerbase demographics.

I can't see the unfair advantage if I use custom crosshair tbh...simply...I don't like the default one why not shouldn't I use my monitor's crosshair? or an external one? there is nothing about unfair advantage on this, if I want I don't use a crosshair at all like "hardcore"

38 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

Playing at lower res and 1:1 UI size is also an unfair advantage over those that don't but you don't see people complaining much about that. Shrug.

• Like 1

This was not intended to be a debate thread or a trash on others for whatever reason thread. CEO has answered so there is no need for this to continue into greater toxicity. @Lixil Would you please lock this?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

This was not intended to be a debate thread or a trash on others for whatever reason thread. CEO has answered so there is no need for this to continue into greater toxicity. @Lixil Would you please lock this?

Done.

• Like 2