Jump to content
Xaix

Current ARMAS Prices

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, as I came from Hoplon servers, I have the right to talk about the G1 ARMAS prices. I know there's a lot going on right now like, 1 month since new company arrive, a lot of work to do, a lot of messages to answer, a lot of patches and things to discuss, anyways... But this must be something we should discuss, as we are going to have ARMAS prices changed, so every staff member that will read this, take this post in consideration. Particularly I made this topic not only to compare Hoplon and G1 prices, but to show that sometimes placing your product too high might reduce the consumers. So I will divide this topic in two sections, (1) Comparing Hoplon and G1 and (2) About the current prices.

 

(1) So what about Hoplon and G1?

Well, I am from a country which is hard having someone that could spend 50$ in a life-account item. I know R$ is very devalued compared to U$, about 1 U$ to 3,70 R$, but things changed since we lost our brazilian servers.

You must know that we used to pay a lot cheaper then you guys here in U$ currency. Here's one example:

 

Let's get Raptor 45 "Hawk".

If you want to buy it in G1, you'll have to pay 3999G1C without premium. And to have that amount of G1C, you must pay a minimum of U$50,00, doing the maths, that's around R$160,00. Comparing to a real life item for example, a Razer "Deathadder" on US costs around U$50, that should be around R$170,00, but due to taxes, it's something around R$400,00 (Yeah, I know it's way too high). So that makes difficult for us to spend that on a digital item. (Not including rich people that doesn't care for money, I'm saying this because I'm not that sick for a weapon, but I would love to enjoy buying one from time to time).

 

On the other way, we had fair prices at Hoplon. Today, if you want to buy a month premium it will cost you 999G1C (U$13,00), in Hoplon we could buy a month premium for 999H aswell, but instead of U$13,00 we paid something around U$5,00. it was R$20,00 for the same U$20,00 amount in G1C. (I don't remember the prices very well, but It was something around).

 

Take the note here: few brazilians are going to buy stuff from ARMAS at it's current state, I guess rest of APB population aren't speding that much also.

 

(2) What about the current prices?

 

As I stated above, we got high prices at ARMAS, and few players buying stuff I think (maybe because of the scars left by G1). Little Orbit, if you guys will change ARMAS prices, make something that everyone will be able to buy and enjoy buying new weapons, costumes, cars, etc, every week and month, and not a weapon every 5 months, you will have much more earnings, you can trust me. I would be able to spend U$15 every month to buy a weapon, but I think more carefully now, to not buy ANYTHING because of the high prices.

 

Those guys that says all the time that this game is pay to win, maybe they are the ones that doesn't have the same opportunity to buy weapons on ARMAS!

 

My final opinion is: you can keep more people alive into the game, if you have the right price.

 

Note: I'm saying this, because I really love to collect weapons, even if they don't affect anything in-game, but still, I love to have different things, and I wouldn't mind spending a medium fair amount into this game.

 

If you agree or not, please, let's debate, leave your comment below! 😃

 

That's all, thanks for your attention.

Edited by Xaix
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, one thing Ive heard again and again in /d chat is that everyone is holding off on making ARMAS purchases in the hopes that LO will do some price changing. During the Q&A Matt Scott did mention this was something he thought should happen as some prices may be slightly high. Unfortunately he wasnt in a position to give more details than that. It was later confirmed by a forum moderator that any changes to ARMAS will happen after the upgrade to UE 3.5 which, they claimed, would be "relatively soon". 

 

I for one would like to see both a general lowering of ARMAS prices as well as the unbundling of some of the packs. I really do think that LO and G1 could make more money by doing so, and before anyone assumes anything, I long ago unlocked the Euryale on 2 accounts and really dont have anything else I need to buy personally. I simply think this move would be better for the game overall, and would benefit NOT ONLY  the many players around the world who simply cannot afford to pay the current prices, but even those of us lucky enough to be born under different circumstances. 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah, one thing Ive heard again and again in /d chat is that everyone is holding off on making ARMAS purchases in the hopes that LO will do some price changing. During the Q&A Matt Scott did mention this was something he thought should happen as some prices may be slightly high. Unfortunately he wasnt in a position to give more details than that. It was later confirmed by a forum moderator that any changes to ARMAS will happen after the upgrade to UE 3.5 which, they claimed, would be "relatively soon". 

 

I for one would like to see both a general lowering of ARMAS prices as well as the unbundling of some of the packs. I really do think that LO and G1 could make more money by doing so, and before anyone assumes anything, I long ago unlocked the Euryale on 2 accounts and really dont have anything else I need to buy personally. I simply think this move would be better for the game overall, and would benefit NOT ONLY  the many players around the world who simply cannot afford to pay the current prices, but even those of us lucky enough to be born under different circumstances. 

Yup, I couldn't agree more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xaix said:

Hello everyone, as I came from Hoplon servers, I have the right to talk about the G1 ARMAS prices. I know there's a lot going on right now like, 1 month since new company arrive, a lot of work to do, a lot of messages to answer, a lot of patches and things to discuss, anyways... But this must be something we should discuss, as we are going to have ARMAS prices changed, so every staff member that will read this, take this post in consideration. Particularly I made this topic not only to compare Hoplon and G1 prices, but to show that sometimes placing your product too high might reduce the consumers. So I will divide this topic in two sections, (1) Comparing Hoplon and G1 and (2) About the current prices.

 

(1) So what about Hoplon and G1?

Well, I am from a country which is hard having someone that could spend 50$ in a life-account item. I know R$ is very devalued compared to U$, about 1 R$ to 3,70 U$, but things changed since we lost our brazilian servers.

You must know that we used to pay a lot cheaper then you guys here in U$ pays. Here's one example:

 

Let's get Raptor 45 "Hawk" for an example.

If you want to buy it in G1, you'll have to pay 3999G1C without premium. And to have that amount of G1C, you must pay a minimum of U$50,00, doing the maths, that's around R$160,00. Comparing to a real life item for example, a Razer "Deathadder" on US costs around U$50, that should be around R$170,00, but due to taxes, it's something around R$400,00 (Yeah, I know it's way too high). So that makes difficult for us to spend that on a digital item. (Not including rich people that doesn't care for money, I'm saying this because I'm not that sick for a weapon, but I would love to enjoy buying one from time to time).

 

On the other way, we had fair prices at Hoplon. Today, if you want to buy a month premium it will cost you 999G1C (U$13,00), in Hoplon we could buy a month premium for 999H aswell, but instead of U$13,00 we paid something around U$5,00. it was R$20,00 for the same U$20,00 amount in G1C. (I don't remember the prices very well, but It was something around).

 

Take the note here: few brazilians are going to buy stuff from ARMAS at it's current state, I guess rest of APB population aren't speding that much also.

 

(1) What about the current prices?

 

As I stated above, we got high prices at ARMAS, and few players buying stuff I think (maybe because of the scars left by G1). Little Orbit, if you guys will change ARMAS prices, make something that everyone will be able to buy and enjoy buying new weapons, costumes, cars, etc, every week and month, and not a weapon every 5 months, you will have much more earnings, you can trust me. I would be able to spend U$15 every month to buy a weapon, but I think more carefully now, to not buy ANYTHING because of the high prices.

 

Those guys that says all the time that this game is pay to win, maybe they are the ones that doesn't have the same opportunity to buy weapons on ARMAS!

 

My final opinion is: you can keep more people alive into the game, if you have the right price.

 

Note: I'm saying this, because I really love to collect weapons, even if they don't affect anything in-game, but still, I love to have different things, and I wouldn't mind spending a medium fair amount into this game.

 

If you agree or not, please, let's debate, leave your comment below! 😃

 

That's all, thanks for your attention.

Download the APB test server... you get EVERY item, EVERY skin, EVERY pack, weapon, legendary for FREE to try on Test... and OMG was it a blast. I know it's not the same and prices should be more reasohnable and lowered, esp adjusted for pooer countries... but wow did I have fun trying stuff out on test server.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From my perspective,

 

THE ONLY THING, I mean THE ONLY THING that has a good true pricing is Revelations pack pass (4 weapons+car+5 kits account bound) for 3999G1C !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

If you want to buy it in G1, you'll have to pay 3999G1C without premium. And to have that amount of G1C, you must pay a minimum of U$50,00, doing the maths, that's around R$160,00. Comparing to a real life item for example, a Razer "Deathadder" on US costs around U$50, that should be around R$170,00, but due to taxes, it's something around R$400,00 (Yeah, I know it's way too high).

hahahaha! You thought THAT is expensive? Let me introduce to you the great **** country of Argentina!

1usd = 26ars 

 

lets do the math guys!

3999G1C = 50 usd

 

50 x 26 = 1300

 

now, I don't know about taxes but you get the idea! yay 1300$ for just one gun, sweet

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Musul Man said:

hahahaha! You thought THAT is expensive? Let me introduce to you the great **** country of Argentina!

1usd = 26ars 

 

lets do the math guys!

3999G1C = 50 usd

 

50 x 26 = 1300

 

now, I don't know about taxes but you get the idea! yay 1300$ for just one gun, sweet

1300 ars in usd is 50$

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Musul Man said:

hahahaha! You thought THAT is expensive? Let me introduce to you the great **** country of Argentina!

1usd = 26ars 

 

lets do the math guys!

3999G1C = 50 usd

 

50 x 26 = 1300

 

now, I don't know about taxes but you get the idea! yay 1300$ for just one gun, sweet

this is not how conversion works

it's not $1300 but 1300ars (which is still $50)

just cause it's more units of a cheaper currency it doesn't mean it's more expensive (except wage and tax differences etc)

 

the thing in OP is that they just did 1:1 conversion of the prices for G1C on Hoplon despite the actual conversion rate being higher (similar for Innova)

 

but now that they are merged, it has to be the same value in every country - based on conversion (just like you noticed, 1usd has the same value as 26ars), like it is currently the cause, cause otherwise ppl will just use a vpn to buy it cheaper (as seen on steam).

 

the prices overall should be lower though. (and probably on hoplon level)

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, neophobia said:

this is not how conversion works

it's not $1300 but 1300ars (which is still $50)

just cause it's more units of a cheaper currency it doesn't mean it's more expensive (except wage and tax differences etc)

 

the thing in OP is that they just did 1:1 conversion of the prices for G1C on Hoplon despite the actual conversion rate being higher (similar for Innova)

 

but now that they are merged, it has to be the same value in every country - based on conversion (just like you noticed, 1usd has the same value as 26ars), like it is currently the cause, cause otherwise ppl will just use a vpn to buy it cheaper (as seen on steam).

 

the prices overall should be lower though. (and probably on hoplon level)

Yes I was just thinking exactly the same thing, I would totally fire up a VPN personally and just buy everything for a fraction of the price. And that's just being honest, many people would. And they would be right to do so really. IRL you cant ask your employer to pay you 1:1 USD instead of your national currency so why the heck should you get special pricing? If you can't afford it, don't buy it. Plain and simple, it hurt's, its insulting, but you're not entitled to it just because your economic situation is bad. Same goes for everything else in life really. I can't afford a jumbo jet and a 10k PC, should they sell it to me cheaper just because I have less money than some rich dude? No...

Edited by Dreadarm
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoy a 24% tax on my G1C purchases 😃

 

Paying 100€ for G1C turns in to paying 124€ for G1C 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Musul Man said:

hahahaha! You thought THAT is expensive? Let me introduce to you the great **** country of Argentina!

1usd = 26ars 

 

lets do the math guys!

3999G1C = 50 usd

 

50 x 26 = 1300

 

now, I don't know about taxes but you get the idea! yay 1300$ for just one gun, sweet

Ptfff...

 

Here 50usd is 50x69=3450 😛 !!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Randodom said:

I enjoy a 24% tax on my G1C purchases 😃

 

Paying 100€ for G1C turns in to paying 124€ for G1C 😍

 

P2W! Dislike! Riot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Thelnformer said:

From my perspective,

 

THE ONLY THING, I mean THE ONLY THING that has a good true pricing is Revelations pack pass (4 weapons+car+5 kits account bound) for 3999G1C !

KTTC best pack for value in APB.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

KTTC best pack for value in APB.

 

Look at the price tag on it...


Do you get 12 weps 2 cars 10 kits and 2 cloths in KTTC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

Look at the price tag on it...


Do you get 12 weps 2 cars 10 kits and 2 cloths in KTTC?

Thie difference being, everything is the Rev pack is garbage.

Edited by CookiePuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

Look at the price tag on it...


Do you get 12 weps 2 cars 10 kits and 2 cloths in KTTC?

3 cars 3 guns and 2 clothing packs iirc

 

and they’re actually useful stuff, unlike the revelations pack

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the price to go down:s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dreadarm said:

Yes I was just thinking exactly the same thing, I would totally fire up a VPN personally and just buy everything for a fraction of the price. And that's just being honest, many people would. And they would be right to do so really. IRL you cant ask your employer to pay you 1:1 USD instead of your national currency so why the heck should you get special pricing? If you can't afford it, don't buy it. Plain and simple, it hurt's, its insulting, but you're not entitled to it just because your economic situation is bad. Same goes for everything else in life really. I can't afford a jumbo jet and a 10k PC, should they sell it to me cheaper just because I have less money than some rich dude? No...

I know about VPN, it would be a big problem. That's why I'm suggesting lowering a lot the prices, not to make different prices for different countries, because atm, U$50,00 for a permanent weapon is absurd (even for US players).

 

In other words: they're making FUN very EXPENSIVE.

Edited by Xaix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My take on this was to raise some awareness that not all countries can pay the prices on ARMAS. I believe many companies should be aware that if they lower prices in those countries they'll get more buyers and more income than just generalizing a price internationally. Just like Blizzard did. Because not many are gonna pay 1300 or 3400 of whatever coin for cosmetic stuff or guns in a game, hence they'll lose customers in countries where dollars are not 1:1

 

I believe LO should run some statistics and see if this strategy could be beneficial for them. Because Blizzard did such a thing for their games but they have lots of customers. APB doesn't even compare in the amount of players so it's something that should be investigated first.

Edited by Musul Man
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh man hoplon prices were the dream, i remember

wonder if it was a smart move from LO to metion the armas pricing changes.. a lot of people is probably not buying stuff waiting for said change, and who knows how long it's actually going to take

 

also i always appreciated blizzard's way of pricing by region, but that's just dreaming, company is not that big neither apb is as massive as any of the blizzard games 😛

Edited by gogol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Musul Man said:

My take on this was to raise some awareness that not all countries can pay the prices on ARMAS. I believe many companies should be aware that if they lower prices in those countries they'll get more buyers and more income than just generalizing a price internationally. Just like Blizzard did. Because not many are gonna pay 1300 or 3400 of whatever coin for cosmetic stuff or guns in a game, hence they'll lose customers in countries where dollars are not 1:1

 

I believe LO should run some statistics and see if this strategy could be beneficial for them. Because Blizzard did such a thing for their games but they have lots of customers. APB doesn't even compare in the amount of players so it's something that should be investigated first.

Yup, statistics is the way for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't say it even really crossed my mind that some of you guys in certain regions wind up paying an insanely disproportionate amount. Which is only compounded by the prices being overly high to begin with. Ouch. Just.. ouch. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Genobee said:

Can't say it even really crossed my mind that some of you guys in certain regions wind up paying an insanely disproportionate amount. Which is only compounded by the prices being overly high to begin with. Ouch. Just.. ouch. 

It was the only way Hoplon would get money from us. I believe if they had the same proportion as here, no one would buy a single item, trust me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Em 8/06/2018 às 23h36, Xaix disse:

Olá pessoal, como são os servidores da Hoplon, tenho o direito de falar sobre os preços do G1 ARMAS. O caso é agora, 1 mês depois de uma nova empresa, muito trabalho para ser feito, muitas mensagens para responder, um monte de correções e coisas para discutir, de qualquer forma ... ARMAS Depois, então, todo o membro da equipe vai ler isto, levará este post em consideração. Particularmente, para este tópico não apenas para comparar os preços da Hoplon e da G1, mas para mostrar que, às vezes, o produto é muito mais alto que os consumidores. Então, vou dividir este tópico em duas seções: (1) Comparando Hoplon e G1 e (2) Sobre os preços atuais.

 

(1) Então, quanto a um Hoplon e G1?

Você pode ganhar US $ 50 em um item de conta de vida. Eu sei R $ é muito desvalorizado em relação a U $, cerca de 1 U $ para R $ 3,70, mas como coisas mudaram desde que perdi os nossos servidores brasileiros.

Você deve saber o que é mais barato em U $ moeda. Aqui está um exemplo:

 

Vamos pegar o Raptor 45 "Hawk".

Você pode comprar o G1, você é pagar o prêmio 3999G1C sem prêmio. Para obter essa quantia de G1C , você deve pagar US $ 50,00 , fazendo as contas, é necessário em torno de R $ 160,00 . Comparando com um item da vida real, por exemplo, um Razer "Deathadder" nos EUA custa em torno de U $ 50 , que deve ficar em torno de R $ 170,00 , mas devido a impostos, é algo em torno de R $ 400,00 . Alto). Então, dificulta que seja gasto em um item digital.(Não incluindo pessoas ricas que não importam com dinheiro, mas não querem ajudar com uma criança, mas quando uma criança compra uma hora de quando).

 

Por outro lado, há preços justos na Hoplon. Hoje, Se Você Quiser comprar hum Prêmio, vai custar 999G1C ( U $ 13,00 ), Podemos na Hoplon Comprar hum Prêmio mensal para o 999H , o MAS Ao inves de U $ 13,00 pagamos algo em torno de U $ 5 00 . foi de R $ 20,00 para o mesmo valor de U $ 20,00 no G1C . (Não me lembro muito bem dos preços, mas era algo em torno).

 

Tome nota aqui: Poucos estoques comprar material da ARMAS no seu estado real, eu acho que o resto da cidade não está gastando muito também.

 

(2) E quanto aos preços atuais?

 

Como acima, controle de preços altos na ARMAS, e alguns jogadores que compram as coisas que eu acho (talvez por causa das cicatrizes deixadas pelo G1). Little Orbit, comprar os preços do ARMAS, fazer algo que todo o mundo vai comprar e comprar novas armas, fantasias, carros, etc, hoje e semana, e não uma arma a cada 5 meses, você vai muito mais Ganhe, você pode confiar em mim. Eu poderia gastar US $ 15 por mês para comprar uma arma, mas acho que agora é mais cauteloso não comprar nada por causa dos altos preços.

 

Os caras que dizem o tempo todo o jogo é pago para ganhar, talvez não tenham a mesma oportunidade de comprar armas no ARMAS!

 

A minha opinião final é: Você pode segurar mais as vésperas do jogo, você tem o preço certo.

 

Você tem dito, realmente, como é que as armas são, mesmo que não são afetadas pelo jogo, mas ainda assim, eu adoro as coisas diferentes, e eu não sou importo de gastar uma quantia justa em média no jogo.

 

Se você concorda ou não, por favor, vamos debater, quero seu comentário abaixo! <font style=😃">

 

Isso é tudo, soa pela sua atenção.

I agree,Think about it
Por favor >>>
@ Lixil

Edited by yBielFTP05

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

split up the clothing packs, its disgusting to pay 1000+ g1c for that one piece of clothing in a pack and u wont even use the rest

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...