Xaix

Current ARMAS Prices

3 minutes ago, NopeTooFast said:

there isn't

Not sure what u mean. Make a character on the NA OTW, you get absolutely everything in the mail, guns, skins, cars, car kits and a gazillion joker tickets so you can try out everything before you buy.
APB OTW (Open Testing World)

oh

i looked for it and couldn't find it

On 6/9/2018 at 5:56 AM, Hey! said:

Download the APB test server... you get EVERY item, EVERY skin, EVERY pack, weapon, legendary for FREE to try on Test... and OMG was it a blast. I know it's not the same and prices should be more reasohnable and lowered, esp adjusted for pooer countries... but wow did I have fun trying stuff out on test server.

You don't get everything, 90% of all items but not every single one.

Yes, is fun trying out "new" stuff but at the moment there is nothign new except BattlEye and Bug Fixes Patch that got released today.

Just now, Hey! said:

Not sure what u mean. Make a character on the NA OTW, you get absolutely everything in the mail, guns, skins, cars, car kits and a gazillion joker tickets so you can try out everything before you buy.
APB OTW (Open Testing World)

It's nice to try out the weapons, but It's not the " main game ", that's what he meant I guess, and that's what I think myself...

Now I'm one of those Rich people but it's like...why do i have to spend so much on a digital item to permanently have it. I totally agree with this idea. Lessening the impat of the wallet would increase revenue becauee the high rollers would roll Probably higher over a longer period of time and the low grabbers would start increasing the whole product.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MethLab said:

Now I'm one of those Rich people but it's like...why do i have to spend so much on a digital item to permanently have it. I totally agree with this idea. Lessening the impat of the wallet would increase revenue becauee the high rollers would roll Probably higher over a longer period of time and the low grabbers would start increasing the whole product.

Yeah, that's some way to keep players and make them call other players/friends to play with. Something like " cmon, this game is free, and what you have to pay is not that expensive! "

Result = More people entering the game.

So I was testing clothing in OTW and liked one particular jacket, and lo behold there in 50 dollar price tag attached to the pack which contains the jacket.
This means when I go to local H&M and buy similar looking jacket, it's actually gonna be cheaper then A FUCKING VIRTUAL ITEM.

This just boggles my mind, #LO please stop G1 price gauging. 

Edited by Luminesca
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Luminesca said:

So I was testing clothing in OTW and liked one particular jacket, and lo behold there in 50 dollar price tag attached to the pack which contains the jacket.
This means if I go to the physical store and buy similar looking pants, there actually cheaper then A FUCKING VIRTUAL ITEM.

This just boggles my fucking mind, #LO please stop G1 price gauging. 

if you buy it in real life, does it come with everything in that pack? A car? a rifle?

Just giving you shit. The prices really do need to have something done. I've asked both in the questions thread (which they're ignoring) and through a message to Lixil if we spend money now and buy something, if the difference will come back later since we would be supporting LO and not G1... no response=no money for them 

11 minutes ago, Luminesca said:

This means if I go to the physical store and buy similar looking pants, there actually cheaper then A FUCKING VIRTUAL ITEM.

This just boggles my fucking mind, #LO please stop G1 price gauging. 

what kind of jcpenny bargain brand pants are under 50 dollars

3 minutes ago, Unclean said:

if you buy it in real life, does it come with everything in that pack? A car? a rifle?

Just giving you shit. The prices really do need to have something done. I've asked both in the questions thread (which they're ignoring) and through a message to Lixil if we spend money now and buy something, if the difference will come back later since we would be supporting LO and not G1... no response=no money for them 

Seems like it's the case with most packs. They have maybe one two decent looking clothing pieces, cars are meh, besides 4x4 vegas. Guns just complete garbage that's only good if you want to dethreat. *artemis, oblivion*
This practice is anti consumer. What I would suggest is let us combine our own packs (buy more, get it cheaper type deal.)

Just now, Luminesca said:

Seems like it's the case with most packs. They have maybe one two decent looking clothing pieces, cars are meh, besides 4x4 vegas. Guns just complete garbage that's only good if you want to dethreat. *artemis, oblivion*
This practice is anti consumer. What I would suggest is let us combine our own packs (buy more, get it cheaper type deal.)

For me, reducing the prices a lot would already be fine, but that's a nice idea aswell.

2 hours ago, Luminesca said:

*artemis

😕 The ISSR Artemis used to be amazing. Both the ISSR Artemis and the COBR-A used to have fully resetting spread just like the LCR does, but G1 destroyed both weapons.

Combining our own packs sounds cool, but idk how they would implement that or put a formula into the marketplace lol

On 6/9/2018 at 7:46 AM, Musul Man said:

hahahaha! You thought THAT is expensive? Let me introduce to you the great **** country of Argentina!

1usd = 26ars 

lets do the math guys!

3999G1C = 50 usd

50 x 26 = 1300

now, I don't know about taxes but you get the idea! yay 1300$ for just one gun, sweet

with that logic a $50 weapon would cost $2,113,752.11 in Iran.

29cd48f3689aab74344d593afe2d5dae.png

• Like 1

On 6/9/2018 at 8:46 AM, Musul Man said:

hahahaha! You thought THAT is expensive? Let me introduce to you the great **** country of Argentina!

1usd = 26ars 

lets do the math guys!

3999G1C = 50 usd

50 x 26 = 1300

now, I don't know about taxes but you get the idea! yay 1300$ for just one gun, sweet

I dont think you are old enough to play this game bro

On 6/9/2018 at 2:46 AM, Musul Man said:

1usd = 26ars 

lets do the math guys!

3999G1C = 50 usd

50 x 26 = 1300

This problem is cause by the monetary inflation, and we are neighbors ^^ 

On 6/12/2018 at 8:11 AM, BrandonBranderson said:

The prices are WAY too high on Armas.  The Shredder R&D III costs as much as a new triple A title, and that's just unacceptable.  They should really take a look at Warframe's pricing as far as weapons go.

At least it's not STO pricing.

$60 a ship. For one character.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2018 at 7:15 AM, sijws said:

split up the clothing packs, its disgusting to pay 1000+ g1c for that one piece of clothing in a pack and u wont even use the rest

Yeah... I bought the entire Jugg pack just for the kneepads  lol. 

5 hours ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

At least it's not STO pricing.

$60 a ship. For one character.

as a sto player myself, your completely wrong, 90% of the ships are $30 and they are not character bound, you can infact make a new character and claim that ship only ship i can think of would be lobi ships, which are like the legendary guns here, you win those by opening boxes and gaining lobi

also the ships that are usually $60+ are bundles, 3 ships in the pack, or more

https://i.imgur.com/VALvngQ.jpg   <<< link of star trek online's store page showing ships able to be claimed on other toons

https://i.imgur.com/1ThQMUW.jpg   <<< link showing that most the ships are infact $30 and not $60

19 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

as a sto player myself, your completely wrong, 90% of the ships are $30 and they are not character bound, you can infact make a new character and claim that ship only ship i can think of would be lobi ships, which are like the legendary guns here, you win those by opening boxes and gaining lobi

also the ships that are usually $60+ are bundles, 3 ships in the pack, or more

https://i.imgur.com/VALvngQ.jpg   <<< link of star trek online's store page showing ships able to be claimed on other toons

https://i.imgur.com/1ThQMUW.jpg   <<< link showing that most the ships are infact $30 and not $60

Then they must have changed the character/account Bound stuff.

Because that's one reason I never got Fed Carriers.

On 6/9/2018 at 4:36 AM, Xaix said:

Hello everyone, as I came from Hoplon servers, I have the right to talk about the G1 ARMAS prices. I know there's a lot going on right now like, 1 month since new company arrive, a lot of work to do, a lot of messages to answer, a lot of patches and things to discuss, anyways... But this must be something we should discuss, as we are going to have ARMAS prices changed, so every staff member that will read this, take this post in consideration. Particularly I made this topic not only to compare Hoplon and G1 prices, but to show that sometimes placing your product too high might reduce the consumers. So I will divide this topic in two sections, (1) Comparing Hoplon and G1 and (2) About the current prices.

(1) So what about Hoplon and G1?

Well, I am from a country which is hard having someone that could spend 50$ in a life-account item. I know R$ is very devalued compared to U$, about 1 U$ to 3,70 R$, but things changed since we lost our brazilian servers.

You must know that we used to pay a lot cheaper then you guys here in U$ currency. Here's one example:

Let's get Raptor 45 "Hawk".

If you want to buy it in G1, you'll have to pay 3999G1C without premium. And to have that amount of G1C, you must pay a minimum of U$50,00, doing the maths, that's around R$160,00. Comparing to a real life item for example, a Razer "Deathadder" on US costs around U$50, that should be around R$170,00, but due to taxes, it's something around R$400,00 (Yeah, I know it's way too high). So that makes difficult for us to spend that on a digital item. (Not including rich people that doesn't care for money, I'm saying this because I'm not that sick for a weapon, but I would love to enjoy buying one from time to time).

On the other way, we had fair prices at Hoplon. Today, if you want to buy a month premium it will cost you 999G1C (U$13,00), in Hoplon we could buy a month premium for 999H aswell, but instead of U$13,00 we paid something around U$5,00. it was R$20,00 for the same U$20,00 amount in G1C. (I don't remember the prices very well, but It was something around).

Take the note here: few brazilians are going to buy stuff from ARMAS at it's current state, I guess rest of APB population aren't speding that much also.

(2) What about the current prices?

As I stated above, we got high prices at ARMAS, and few players buying stuff I think (maybe because of the scars left by G1). Little Orbit, if you guys will change ARMAS prices, make something that everyone will be able to buy and enjoy buying new weapons, costumes, cars, etc, every week and month, and not a weapon every 5 months, you will have much more earnings, you can trust me. I would be able to spend U$15 every month to buy a weapon, but I think more carefully now, to not buy ANYTHING because of the high prices.

Those guys that says all the time that this game is pay to win, maybe they are the ones that doesn't have the same opportunity to buy weapons on ARMAS!

My final opinion is: you can keep more people alive into the game, if you have the right price.

Note: I'm saying this, because I really love to collect weapons, even if they don't affect anything in-game, but still, I love to have different things, and I wouldn't mind spending a medium fair amount into this game.

If you agree or not, please, let's debate, leave your comment below! 😃

That's all, thanks for your attention.

I feel bad for you XD

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Unreal said:

I feel bad for you XD

Haha don't feel bad, I'm not buying anything anyway...